Tengoku

Love Story in S♥NE High

“Alright! Challenge accepted!”, he inhaled a deep breath.

“Sica baby, wakey, wakey, we are here”, yul has been poking his girlfriend’s cheek for the last 5 minutes before the landing, and yet there is still no respond from the sleeping beauty until the plane has fully stopped to its place.

Everyone was getting ready to get off the plane, while he was still trying hard to wake his girlfriend up.

Another brilliant idea popped into his mind. He took the paper bag in front of him and blew it big, positioning it in front of Jessica’s face, and getting ready to pop it.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, you will not survive from Hellsica”, Tiffany who just walked pass warned the prankster, leaving him froze and gulped.

He let out heavy sign, putting back the paper bag to its original place, ”Sica, wake up! We are here, baby”, he shook her harder by her shoulder.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked around. Everyone seemed to have got off the plane. She was still in dazed and looking like a lost child, which made Yul unable to resist the cuteness.

A mischievous grin appears on his face, ”Baby, kiss~”, he leaned closer.

Jessica eyes grew big, “Kyaaaaa!!!!!”, she let out her dolphin scream and pushed him away, she is now fully awake, thanks to Yul’s sudden attack.

“*LOL* Are you awake now?”, he asked.

“Yes! Let’s go”, she quickly got up from her seat, while Yul was laughing behind her.

A black limousine was already waiting for them outside the plane. Everyone else has gotten into it and the bags were already secured at the back.

 

~ ~ ~

After the long rides on the road, at last, they were able to see a modern tall building covered with glass with a word “Tengoku” written on top of it, which means ‘paradise’ in Japanese.

“That’s our destination”, Yul said while pointing at the building, they are still few kilometers away from the building, but they can easily spotted it.

Everyone except Taeyeon was in awe, amazed by the luxurious building in front of them.

“You’ve got to be kidding me”, Sooyoung said before his mouth hung widely open, with his eyes fixed to the building.

“Woah! Jessi, you are so LUCKY!!!”, Tiffany squealed.

“Excuse me?!?”, Taeyeon felt a bit offended by her statement and began to sulk, causing the others to laugh at his childish behavior.

Jessica was no exception, she was also amazed, her eyes fixed to the building until the car stopped in front of the entrance of the hotel.

“Woah Yul, you really own this all by yourself?”, Sooyoung still couldn’t believe his own eyes. The gang was walking into the building, towards to receptionist desk.

“Nope, I only own 75% of it, my dad owns the other 25%”, he said casually.

“Only? *swt*”

 

“Good afternoon, Kwon-san, it’s an honor to have you here, how can I help you and your friends?”, the manager of the resort greeted them in Japanese.

“Good afternoon, Tanaka-san, we are here for a short break, can we have 3 presidential suites? How’s everything?”, he asked the manager with a fluent Japanese, again unexpected by Jessica and Tiffany, not so much for Sunny as she can understand some of it, while SooYoung is already expert in it.

“Most certainly, Kwon-san, here is the cards for the room, everything is going fine”, he handed over some cards for Yul.

“But, sorry to bother you on your holiday, there is some documents needed to be check and signed, if that’s okay with you”

“It’s alright, just give it to me later, thank you, Tanaka-san”,

“My pleasure, Kwon-san, please enjoy your stay here, just tell me if you need anything”,

“Will do”, and he walked back to the gang that was waiting for him on the sofa.

“Let’s go people!”, he grabbed Jessica’s hand and led the gang to the lift with some bellboys following behind.

 

 

“I’ll be in the same room with Yul!”, Taeyeon said when they reached in front of the suites.

“Eh? Why?”, of course Yul would prefer to share the room with his girlfriend, rather than his best friend.

No answer was heard from the shortest guy, everyone was confused by his action. Yul looked at Taeyeon, then to Tiffany who was also confused, and back to Taeyeon that was still sulking.

“Don’t drag me into your love fight, Tae! Here are your keys, I’ll be with my princess. Bye people~”, he figured Taeyeon was still sulking because of what Tiffany said before. He led his girlfriend by her waist and disappear into the suite.

“Let’s go, Bunny”, Sooyoung too, try not to get involve into the drama, he quickly grab the key from Taeyeon’s hand and dragged Sunny to the other suite, leaving the two in the corridor.

 

“Tae~ Tae~”, the bubbly girl turned to her sulky boyfriend, shaking his hand and giving him her best aegyo and sweetest eye-smile,

“Come on~ You know I was just joking”

“Hmph”, he pouted.

“Tae-taeeeee~”

No respond.

“If Jessica is lucky, then I must be the luckiest to have you”, she gave him a peck on the cheek, and that does the trick. A thin smile appeared which soon turned into a dorky grin.

“Keke... Come on Tae-tae”, and she pushed him to the remaining suite.

 

 

Meanwhile

Jessica has her eyes wide open, with wide open. No, she is not shock because of the big room, complete with living room and kitchen, somehow she is starting to get used to all of that crazy stuff. She is acting this way because she just found out that there is only one bed provided, which means they will have to share the bed.

At first she thought they will only share the same room, which is why she did not have any objection, but when she walked into the suite, more specifically the bedroom, she can only find A king size bed.

“Why is it only one bed in this room?!?”, she is already panicking.

“Of course, this suite is for honeymoon couple, why would they need two beds?”, he was putting up his serious face to answer her question, he knew that his girlfriend was already freaking out, he can’t help but to .

“Not to mention, the bathroom has a transparent glass door”, and it kept coming.

“Are you serious?!?”, she turned to him.

Jessica can feel her face heating up, just imagining them sharing the same bed, her mind is floating around. She ran to see the bathroom to check if he was telling the truth. She was relief when she saw a non-transparent wooden door in front of the bathroom. Soon she looked back to the bed again, having her own thought.

Looking at her “totally-lost” face made him chuckled, he kind of feeling bad for her.

“I think I’ll just sleep on the couch then”, he said it using the saddest tone he can make, a combo with his frowning face, he walked to the living room.

 Jessica looked at him but still keeping quiet, she didn’t know what to do, seems to have a lot in her mind.

 

 

*Ring* *Ring* The phone I their suite was ringing.

“Moshi-moshi?”, Yul who was closer to the phone picked up the call.

“Yul! Do you and Jessi have any plan?”, Tiffany’s voice was heard from the other line.

“Err… Not now, maybe later at night, sup?”, he saw Jessica came out from the bedroom, to walk to the sofa.

“Great! I wanna ask her if she wants to go for shopping with me, Tae refused to go, so I need you to come along too, you know, we need people to carry our stuff for us”, she was laughing after her last sentence.

“How about Sunny and Sooyoung?”

“They have gone to meet Sooyoung parents after they leave the bags”

Yul exhaled a heavy sigh,“I’ll ask Jessica first, wait”, he cover the lower part of the phone.

“Tiffany asked if you want to go shopping with her?”

“Uh, sure”, she answered, thinking that she might as well go around the city now that she is here.

 

“She said okay”

“Awesome! Err… Can we borrow your car and driver, please?”

“Of course”

“Yay! Great! See you guys in 5!!!”, she said excitedly before hung up on the line.

 

“She said she’ll be here in a while”, Yul said, slipping down the couch.

She nodded and disappeared into the room to get her stuff ready.

Five minutes has not even passed when the heard the room’s bell rings. Yul opened the door, revealing an excited Tiffany and a pouting Taeyeon behind her.

 

“Come on Jess! It’s shopping time!!!”, she shouted while ran into the room to get her best friend.

“Let’s go!!!”, she pulled her out and they are ready to go.

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

 What do you guys think about the story so far?

Too slow? Too Fast? Too cheezy?

Doesn't make sense? :D

 

Thank you for all the comments and SubscribersMORE Comments MORE subscribers!!!!

U guys are AWESOMEEEEE~~~~~~~