Long Wait and Long Way 1.2

Unexpected Chance

"Ahem.." someone in front of me cough just to get my attention which worked as I looked at the person he smiled brightly and his eyes were hidden in a thin line. I was looking at him and his chubby cheeks which ignite my weakness for cute things. 

"Annyeong boazi-ssi gwiyeounie..." I said smiling and I can't help myself not to pinch his cute cheeks. He was startled at what I did and he just stared at me, after a few seconds I realized what I was doing and I met his gaze staring to me. I automatically let go of his cheeks and look down while my face were burning hot. "Biane Xiumin-ssi" I muttered still looking down. Chloe you' re stupid... as I mentally hit my head for doing a weird act.

Xiumin just laughed at me and said "Gwaenchanh-ayo Chloe- ssi" as he patted my head. Then I look at him and smile shyly, then he got something from his coat and it was a white rose he gave it to me and I gladly accepted it. We said our goodbyes and I started walking away from him.

 

I walk a little further and saw two enormous men leaning on both sides of the hallway they were both smiling at me childishly. "Annyeong Chloe- noona!" the one with the blonde hair said in playful tone as he approached me happily then the other one with dark brown hair followed him.

"Nan???” I said as I pointed myself “noona???” as I continued I wanted to asked them if they were calling me noona.  “Neh Neh Neh….” The blonde which was Sehun sang happily “Chebal Chloe-noona… Chebal”  the dark brown hair said which was Tao pleading cutely.

I didn’t know what to do, so I just said “Arrasso, Sehun, Tao” to the both of them. They both hugged me Sehun in front and Tao back hug me in a brotherly way. They both gave me a stem of white rose and accompany me through the hallway both holding my hand and didn’t want to let go. Waaaahhhh…. Now I have two handsome and cute little  tall brothers….

 

As we were walking along the hallway we were getting nearer and nearer to the end of it, in which there was a door. Then as we were I think two meters away from it a guy get out from the door and he was walking handsomely toward us  while he has a stem of white rose between his lips, then Sehun and Tao let go of me and both said goodbye and left me. 

Before I could move an inch, the man was already holding my waist by his one hand and his other was holding my right hand and he pulled me near to him which made me nervous. I was just staring at him in disbelief and he was just smiling, his smile was still evident even though he was biting a flower.

 

Then he swiftly led me to dance even though there was no music on. We twirled,  I think two times,  without  breaking our stare from each other. At the end of our second twirl he placed the stem near my lips as if asking me to get it with my lips, it didn’t register to me at first and then he tried again leaving me with no choice but to accept it with my lips too, when it occurred to me.

After I accepted the flower he then lean towards my left ear and said “Nan Kai-imnida, Annyeong Chloe-noona”  with his manly voice and I can feel his breath in my neck that gave me chill and my blood rushed towards my cheeks.  

 

As he pulled away from me he saw that I’m blushing and in some kind of shock and then he felt embarrassed with himself too as he just smiled at me innocently. Then I was able to gathered up myself and hold the rose that I was biting and I just let a nervous giggle as I greeted him “Annyeong haseyo Kai” and try to pat his head even though he was taller than me.

He reached for my hand and led me to the knob of the door and he said “Chloe-noona, Open it” he said in a not so good English urging me to open the door for myself. Before I opened the door he said goodbye and walk away as if wanted me to get all the impact of surprise when I open the door.

 

When Kai left, I still didn’t open the door because I’m feeling nervous and excited at the same time. I  met almost all the EXO members…except from one…. Luhan-ssi….is he here behind this door?  

I thought of him and it urged me to open the door. After opening the door not too far from it was a table for two and in the other seat there was a man sitting and looking at me, for a second my heart skip a beat.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan??? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it really him???