An Encounter With a Rude Girl

Holding it Together

 

LUHAN POV

 

 

I sat in the car waiting for Sehun to appear from the large doors of the school. I twiddled with my feet and kicked them back and forth impatiently. Letting out a grumpy huff I sighed and lightly tugged at my hair. When was he going to show up? Aren’t his classes over yet? I pouted. I just wanted to see him so bad. It’s been about five months now since we’ve been dating and now it feels as if being separated was a punishment from god.

I unlocked my car and walked out in desperate need for some fresh air. The sky was slightly gray from the clouds and the small winds blew chilly breezes. I zipped my jacket up more and held my sleeves to cover my now frozen fingers. To be honest I really enjoyed days like these for it wasn’t too hot and unbearable and it felt calming and fresh. As long as it didn’t rain and storm then all was good. I absolutely hated storms.

“Luuuuhan!” Sehun appeared from the doors and was frantically waving his arms in the air like a maniac. I chuckled lightly. What a freak he could be sometimes.

“Hi” I calmly replied, blowing hot air onto my hands.

His eyes lit up as if he was struck with an idea. Swiftly he grabbed a hold of my cold hands and intertwined our fingers together in a tight lock. With a light kiss to my red knuckles, I felt my hands quickly begin to heat up with his warmth.

“Better now?” he grinned

I nodded happily and smiled. I squeezed our fingers together and led us to my car. As we walked, I couldn’t help but feel as if I was being watched.

Weird… I thought to myself.

We walked a good five steps until Sehun’s phone started to ring. With his free hand he fished his phone out of his pocket and checked the caller.

“……. ”

“Well aren’t you going to answer it?” I asked confused with his silence.

“...I don’t want to.” He muttered.

“Uh why? Who is it?”

“It’s my mom. She just moved into a new apartment and she needs my help unpacking.” He explained with an annoyed tone.

I giggled.

“Pabo. Go and help your mom. She needs you” I explained and rubbed his arm.

“But I really wanted to spend time with you Luhan! My mom can wait!”

How stubborn he is.

“C’mon Sehun, just help her. If you want you can come over tomorrow. It’s going to be the weekend remember?” I explained and lightly punched his arm.

Sighing he grabbed my hand again and squeezed it tight.

“I’m sorry. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then?” he said kind of disappointed.

“Mmmhmmm. Yeah come over whenever” I smiled

He gave me a small smile back and pecked me on the lips before he departed. After he left I sat down on a bench and hung my head back. I blew air into the sky and observed the small puffs of air that appeared. As much as I tried to not regret telling him to go, I was beginning to change my mind. I wished his mom hadn’t had called. I was really looking forward to today. I sighed. Well at least we can see each other tomorrow.

As I pondered my thoughts I felt a presence in front of me. I brought my head up to look at the person in front of me. She was small and petite with long beautiful hair and a pretty face. She looked like a living doll except she wasn’t really creepy. Her eyes were staring at me with great concentration as if I was an animal at the zoo. Getting irritated at her rudeness, I cleared my throat.

“Excuse me, can I help you?” I asked her with an eyebrow raised

Her blank stare suddenly turned into a cocky smirk. I felt a twinge of annoyance build up in me.

“You’re so plain. Your hair is a mess you know that? Oh and your sense of fashion is really…appalling.” She insulted with an ignorant confidence radiating.

I was taken aback. The nerve of this girl!! How dare this stranger come up to me and just offend me like that?! I was too flustered. Words wouldn’t come out of my mouth and if they could I doubt it’d be appropriate. I reached my hand up to my hair. Nothing seemed to be wrong. And my sense of fashion? I was just wearing a pair of jeans and a plain red sweatshirt. This girl was really psycho.

“I wonder what he sees in someone like you?” she shrugged. “ He could do so much better”

My mouth dropped in disbelief. This girl…She couldn’t be serious right? In all my life I had never met anyone so nasty and rude. And with that last comment she had just crossed the line. I inhaled sharply. No Luhan. Be the better person here.

“Uh I’m sorry but I don’t think you have the right to judge me. Who are you anyway?” I questioned, my anger trying hard to be hidden.

She skipped back and forth in front of me, her long hair flowing. She stopped right in front of my and went close to my face. Our noses only a hand width apart.

“Shin Minhee”

With that she laughed cynically and skipped away.

I sighed. I hadn’t felt that angry in a long time. I looked at the palms of my hand and saw the crevasses from my nails. I was clenching my fists way too tight.  

Shin Minhee….

“Hopefully I won’t run into her ever again” I mumbled and walked to my car.

 


 

Woohoo. Finally an update after such a longbreak. but to be honest it wasn't really a break for me. I was really busy with school and school sports. But....soccer finally ended and now I'm a bit more free then before! :) Yay! Time to celebrate!

I actually felt like writing because i watched the music video fro max step by younique... Is that what its called? I dnt know but luhans in it so i got like a big encouragement boost to write after watching it! it was really good. ^^

Anyway about Luhan finally meeting minhee, alot of comments say that he was gonna like kill her and break her neck. lol. as much as i want to right now, that'll have to wait. don't worry it'll happen eventually ;)

I'm gonna try my best to update and write more ^^ please look forward to it! Im also plannig to write a daejong fic soon too! I love BAP!! Has anyone seen thier mv for stop it? Ugh! absolutely adorable XD I wish EXO had as muc comebacks as they did.... *pout*

Anyway yeah....thanks for reading my story and subscribing and commenting^^ Thank you for my 75 subscribers

Please subscribe and COMMENT. I love readng what people think of whats going on. And suggestions?

Thank You~