Perfect

Holding it Together

 

Chapter 1~

 

LUHAN POV

 

 

 "Hey cutie." A voice said as a felt arms hug me from behind. I giggled and faced the person behind me. With a fake frown I lightly punched him in the arm.

 "Seeeehun! How many times have I told you? I'm not cute, I'm manly." I stated with a pout. He ruffled my hair playfully and interlocked his fingers with mine. He gripped my hand tightly, giving it a little squeeze.

 "Whatever you say" he said with a smile. His eyes gleamed from the morning sun and his dark brown hair flowed freely in the cool wind. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek before tugging on my hand to follow him.

“So, what do you want to do today?” he asked nonchalantly as we walked around town looking at the stores and little cafes and restaurants.

I shrugged. Today was a Saturday and we had a whole day to spend together. I had a job as a singer so on the weekdays I have to practice and go over to the company building. Sehun had school so he was busy on weekdays too. I sighed and swung our hands back and forth childishly. I heard Sehun chuckle as he contributed to my swinging. Just walking with him made me feel so comfortable.

I then felt like we were being stalked so immediately I turned my head back. My suspicions were correct. Behind us was a group of about four girls pointing at us and blushing.

“Hey! Isn’t that Luhan from SMentertainment?” they whispered loudly

“Wow he’s so cute!”

“I wonder if he’d take a picture with us”

I could hear their rambling but I chose to ignore them. Normally I would greet my fans and be nice, but today I just wanted it to be me and Sehun. And it was really early in the morning so I wasn’t really in the mood. So I ignored them, hoping they would just leave.

“Oh! Who’s that hot guy with him?”

My ears perked up.

“Omo. I really want to talk to him. He’s so tall” they awed

I tensed up. My blood started to boil and I could feel my body heat up. Yes, I was jealous. They were talking about MY boyfriend. How could I not be mad? I inhaled sharply, trying to calm myself down. I felt Sehun’s grip on my hand tighten. He must have noticed my reaction.  He picked up the pace in our walk in an effort to lose the girls but it was too late. A hand reached out and grabbed Sehun’s jacket.

“u-u-uh excuse me.” She stuttered. It was obvious how nervous she was. The girl was trembling and looking at her shoes shyly. I noticed her friend in the back cheering her on. To be honest, she was actually pretty cute but that made me even angrier. I was about to step up and ask her to leave in the nicest way I could, but instead Sehun stuck his hand out.

“I’m sorry but I’m on a date with my boyfriend. So we would really appreciate it if you guys would give us some privacy” He said with a charming smile. I blushed at the word boyfriend.

“I-I’m sorry! Goodbye” she squeaked and dashed off to her group.

We walked away too. I was so embarrassed that Sehun called me his boyfriend to that random girl, but at the same time my heart was beating with happiness.

“Hey are you blushing?” he asked with a smirk

I jumped away from him in surprise by the ridiculous question. I held my face in my hands feeling the heat.

“N-n-no!” I protested. Who was I kidding? My face was probably as red as a tomato.

“Thanks… for telling them to leave us alone.” I murmured quietly, while looking away.  Suddenly Sehun hugged me tight.

“Of course! Anything for you Luhan.” he said as he pulled away.

The color on my face returned from his sudden affection. His face lit up and he hugged me again.

“You are so cute!!!”

“How many times have I told you? I’m not cute” I mumbled into his chest.

He laughed and I couldn’t help but smile. Everything felt perfect.

 


 

 

 

A/N

Yeah…sorry for a boring chapter. But this is just kind of like an intro. Just to see Hunhan’s relationship so far.

 Luhan is easily jealous, I’m sure you could tell. :P  

Thank you to those who have subscribed to me already even though I didn’t even have a chapter! You guy…you guys are awesome! You guys make me so happy ^^

Please continue to enjoy and look forward to the next chapter~

 

BYE