six; tmk

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
"Eunmi." Mist called out. Once again, she was in her blue robe so everyone knew that she was going out. She always goes out for a walk, but most of the members know that's it's more than just a walk.
"Yes, Master?" Eunmi stood up from her seat, wondering what was about to be told.
"Go out and guard. I'll be going somewhere." Mist finished her sentence and walked to the door. Eunmi had nodded and followed. Mist was already outside but she stopped.
"Take Trevon with you."
Some people gasped, some people stayed quiet. But everyone had no idea how Eunmi was going to tell Trevon.
"Alright Master....." Mist left the guild speechless at her decision. Trevon has never really guarded before. They've seen him fight, and they've seen his magic. Everyone knew not to mess with him. People were whispering and Eunmi walked out, perfectly calm.
"She's never talked to him before.." "I wonder if she'll put a good first impression." "Where is Trevon anyway?"
Whispers were heard throughout the whole place. By the time Eunmi was 10 meters away from the guild, she already knew where Trevon was. She walked a straight line.
About 2 minutes passed and she was facing the biggest tree on Mystic Knights property. Eunmi looked up saw exactly was she expected to see. There, reading a book, Trevon was up on the tree sitting on a branch with his clothes brushing against the bark as the wind blew. His hair covered his eye as he read the book peacefully.
Eunmi purposely coughed loudly to get his attention. Unlike others, Eunmi doesn't get scared of his Evil Eyes. She thinks they're actually cool.
Trevon, of course, heard the cough and closed his book. He looked down and saw a girl with long white hair and blue eyes staring right at him. She looked perfectly calm, considering that she just interrupted his peaceful reading. And that made him interested. But he still didn't like the fact that he couldn't read anymore.
"What do you want?" His voice was cold and blunt. No emotion at all.
"No, not what I want, but what Mist wants. She told me to take you with me while guarding the place from intruders." Eunmi's voice was the exact same. It kind of made Trevon feel like she was mocking him.
Hearing that it's Mist's command, he obeyed. He carelessly jumped out of the tree leaving his book behind on the branch.
"My name's Eunmi by the way, Lee Eunmi." Eunmi told him without any emotion. He just nodded. Then, it was awkward. It was Trevon's first time guarding and Eunmi mostly goes solo. After a while, Eunmi spoke. "You go on that side," She pointed behind her. "And I go the other. Call me if anyone appears."
He started walking and right when they were beside each other he said, "It's not like I'll need you anyway."
Eunmi's eyes widened at the comment. A little bit of anger went to her body but she just ignored it and glared at Trevon. He went off into the fog while Eunmi disappeared too.
10 minutes probably passed and Trevon found no one wandering around. He didn't hear anything so he figured that Eunmi didn't encounter anyone too.
Suddenly, a figure appeared in the fog. He couldn't make out what it was because it was just a form of a shadow. He got closer and got out his sword. Trevon stayed quiet as the figure got clearer and clearer.
He jumped and sliced it, but when he opened his eyes, all he saw was Eunmi beside him with wide eyes.
"What are you doing?! I'm not an intruder."
"Well sorry, it's pretty hard to recognize people in this magical fog." Right after he got done saying that, 5 men appeared around them, forming a circle. Trevon's body tensed up when he those black silky robes, the hood covering their heads and faces.
"The men with the Black Hood..."
Several crosses shot up from the ground. "Cuross Fencue." Eunmi spoke the title of the spell she used and took out her sword. She then dashed to one of the men and swung her sword.
The man just dodged it easy like dodging a pesky fly. Eunmi swung again, but like a flash, there was about 9 cuts on the man's arm.
Trevon just stood there, frozen. "TREVON! What are you doing!? Attack them before they get to the guild!" Eunmi yelled at him while doing combo attacks on the man she was fighting. One of them dashed at Trevon but he just bumped into the air like a wall was there.
"Cuross Fencue.." Trevon whispered as he looked around at the crosses. They formed a circle around him, but not Eunmi, she had jumped out of the defense circle when she attacked.
While one of the men were busy fighting Eunmi, the other four went to attack Trevon. As they ran to him, a flash of his childhood appeared in his vision. Trevon's Evil Eyes were now filled with fear. He looked behind him and a house was burning. He looks back in front of him and he wasn't on the guild campus anymore. 
The men in the black hood were about to grab him but he close his eyes.
A girl screamed his name and he opened his eyes. The 4 men were lying on the ground, dead. He turned around and Eunmi was sitting on the floor with intense eyes staring right at him. Beside her was another dead man.
"W-what did you do?" Eunmi stuttered. Some of her clothes were ripped. "A b-black circle s-surrounded each of them and t-then they were dead...." Eunmi's crosses went back down to the ground.
Trevon looked down and a shadow covered his eyes. He stayed silent but someone spoke.
"Amazing... you killed my illusions." The fog cleared up and Mist appeared. All of the men disappeared.
"Illusions? Master.. you made those?" Eunmi asked as she hesitantly stood up.
"Yes. I was testing the 2 of you. I guess I shouldn't have used Black Hood guild as there appearances." She looked at Trevon when she said that, "Good job. You are now the first 2 members of Team Mystic Knights. I look forward for your battle in Guild Wars."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Congratulations to Berubo_Rapsberry! ^~^ <3 I. LOVED. YOUR. APPLICATION. And I. LOVE. YOUR. CHARACTER. I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you! >< I'm sorry if I portrayed your character wrong in any way...
Comment on how you think about him/this chapter! ^^ Don't just be like, "Congratzzz to Berubo_Rapsberry!" That's boring :|
So I accepted one person!!~ :DD Only one spot left for Mystic Knight. :3 And PLEASE GUYS! If any of you haven't applied and you want to, apply for Shadow Claw please! >< I don't have any applicants for that guild...