five; families

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
"Yah! Dani!" Zelo yelled from across he room.
"Neh? Jun Hong oppa?" Dani stood up with her weapon behind her back. The bells on her anklet jingled as she moved her feet.
"Call me Zelo!!! Someone told me that you ate my cherry tomatoes!!" The tall 15 year was now furious.
"Ehh? I DID NOT! Who told you that?!" She shouted back.
"Daeho-"
"STOP SCREAMING! WE COULD HEAR YOU PERFECTLY FINE IN YOUR INSIDE VOICE!" Tiffany scolded the 2 youngsters.
"YOU STOP SCREAMING, TIFFANY!" Daehoon got pissed with all the shouting and shouted too.
'"HEY!" Taeyeon slammed her hand on the table as she stood up. "You're the one who blamed my Dani for your doing! SHE DID NOT EAT JUN HONG'S CHERRY TOMATOES! YOU DID! I SAW YOU!!"
"WHAAAT!!? AND STOP CALLING ME JUN HONG!" Zelo once again yelled.
"Daehoon oppa! YOU blamed ME?!" Dani shook her head. "Meanie...."
"I'm not a meanie!!!"
"YAH! Stop shouting at Dani!" Taeyeon went in to protect Dani from being shouted at again.
"I WASN-"
A chair went flying in the air and hit Daehoon, next thing you know, he was on on the ground with broken pieces of a chair all over his face.
"STOP YELLING!" Everyone looked to see Tiffany, the one who threw the chair.
"WELL YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE!" Taeyeon also grabbed a chair and threw it at Tiffany. She dodged and grabbed another chair. "HOW DARE YOU THROW A CHAIR AT ME. +_+"
"HEY! HEY! Why don't we just calm dow-" Onew got in interrupted by the 2 ladies.
"STAY OUT OF THIS!" They both said in usion.
"STOP COPYING WHAT I SAY!" Once again, in usion.
"I DIDN'T!" Again, in usion. Taeyeon growled in frustration and ditched a chair for a table. She took it and threw, aiming at Tiffany. Tiffany made a fist and punched the table right in half.
"I wanna fight someone too!" Daehoon got all the chair pieces off his face and stood up.
"Then fight me!" Daehoon turned around to see Dani already dashing to him with her weapon.
"Oh so you're using a weapon." Daehoon got out his sword and starting running to her. "Bring it on little girl."
The two blades clashed together making a wave of pressure go throughout the whole room, sending almost everyone to a wall. Almost instantly, the whole place turned into a riot.
Taeyeon and Tiffany were fighting fist-to-fist. Tiffany punched Taeyeon on the right cheek and she glared at her. Taeyeon decided to kick Tiffany's side but Tiffany dodge to the left, Taeyeon knew she would do that and quickly transition her kicking to her right leg, kicking Tiffany perfectly on the shin.
Daehoon an Dani were battling with their blades. They're both very skilled swordsmen but Daehoon was just a little bit better than Dani. The blade moved right beside her cheek and a cut an inch long cut was pasted on her face. Anger filled up within Dani an she crouched down, spinning and kicked Daehoon's ankle out of balance. He fell and let go of his sword. Right when it disconnected from his hand, Dani kicked it and who knows where that went.
Suddenly, the doors opened and everyone got thrown off their feet because the ground literally went up an down.
Everyone landed on there butts and stopped fighting. Jongup just came in.
"He shook the whole place.."
"See? That's why this guy should be our first S-Class mage."
People whispered some stuff when he came in, looking around.
"Oh come on, I wanna be in the fight too," a pout formed on Jongup's face when he found out that they weren't fighting anymore. Then, everyone shrugged and started fighting again.
"Hyung!" Zelo was already sending his fist to Jongup's face but Jongup caught it. "Sup Zelo?" Jongup grabbed Zelo's fist and put it down while he turned his strike. "The ceiling." Zelo's head moved to the side to dodge Jongup's punch.
Once again, everyone was fighting. The whole place was turned upside down.
Suddenly, a purple magic circle appeared above everyone and they all went to ground, not being able to move.
"O-oh no... It's Jaeha.."
"Master! Please don't kill us.." Taeyeon apologized while her head was  down because of the great gravity laid upon her.
"BWUAHAHAAAAA!" Suddenly, Jaeha laughed. "I BEAT YOU ALL IN THIS FIGHT!  I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!" The woman did a victory pose and everyone just laughed.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Man, this girl is so weak, we didn't even have to use any magic on her. I wonder why this was even a mission on Gorewings' request board." Jiyeon looked at the bloody girl in front of her. Her body was filled with cuts. All Jiyeon did was whip her. No magic needed.
"Yongguk, you finish her off. I don't wanna do it. And yes, I AM rejecting the opportunity to kill someone. I get lazy too, you know." Jiyong told Yongguk. He stepped up as Jiyeon moved aside to let him see the girl. She wasn't moving, but her heavy breathing of enduring the pain was perfectly heard.
Surprisingly, the girl moved her head and looked up to have eye contact with Yongguk. He looked straight into her eyes. They were filled with horror, pain, and sadness. Normally, Yongguk would love to see that, but this, time, he wasn't. It was the girl. Something about her didn't make him want to kill her.
"Finish her off already! We don't have time for this crap to be lying around here still alive. Do it before someone attacks us." Jiyeon yells at Yongguk, craving for the girl's death.
Yongguk just keeps staring at her eyes.
"YONGGUK! FINISH. HER. OFF." the sound of Jiyong's pissed off voice rings in Yongguk's ears but he ignores.Suddenly, a group of 4 girls come run in to find their sister half dead in front of three of Gorewings members. The eldest one looked about the age of 20 and the rest were under 18. The 20 year old looked closely at Yongguk and gasps.
"Yongnam."
Yongguk hears it and freezes up. He looks at girl with now intense eyes that holds a glare.
"I am not Yongnam... MY BROTHER IS DEAD!!!!!" Right when he said that, blood splattered everywhere. A sword was in the girl's head and a puddle of blood quickly surrounded her.
"HYOJIN!!!!!" All of the sister's scream when their sister, Hyojin, got stabbed in the head. All of them heard her her skull crack loud and clear. The 20 year old glared at Yongguk with tears in her eyes.
He just looks away coldly and turns around. The scream of sadness and crying gets louder and louder.
Jiyeon smiles at their screams, Jiyong calms down. The sound of pain and horror were music to their ears. "Let them be, we won't kill them. We're not that heartless." Jiyong walks away and with Jiyeon following. She stops and notices that Yongguk isn't going.
"Yongguk, come on, we're done here." Yongguk comes back to his senses and starts to follow.
"Yongnam? I never knew you had a brother." Jiyong asked him.
"He was my twin." Yongguk bluntly replied.
Jiyong chuckled when he said that. "Was."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This teaser isn't really that interesting. TT^TT I'm sorry.. I had no idea what to write for these guilds.. that's why they're last for the teasers. But anyway, please comment which one you like the most! Mystic Knights', Silverfox's, Stormlight's, Shadow Claw's, Moon lace's, Or Gorewings' teaser! ^^ Pick one ! And please don't be biased with the guild...
So all the teasers are out now and I need applicants for Silverfox and Shadow Claw. I might be accepting 1 or 2 applicants soon, so look forward to it! :DD