I Need To Thank Him

From 27 to 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom woke slowly, rubbing her head. Where was she? She sat up and looked around; she was in Dara's bed. Right; she had slept over after they practiced a few spells. Bom frowned in confusion when she couldn't remember what they had done last night. She didn't feel hung over, so drinking didn't seem to be the culprit of her temporary memory loss. Getting out of bed, she raised an eyebrow to realize she was still fully clothed; and not in what she had worn to Dara's. In fact, she had never seen this outfit before in her life. "Dara?" she called as she exited the room and rushed down the stairs. "Dara, what happened last night…? Oh; hey, Gummy unnie… what's going on?"   Bom walked over to the kitchen table, where the two girls sat, smiling. "Hey, Bom," Gummy smiled and Dara grinned. "Come here; I'll show you."   Frowning in confusion, Bom walked over to where Dara sat and sat beside her, taking the Samsung Galaxy Notes Dara offered. She hit the play button on the video Dara wanted her to watch, and sat back, her confusion growing even more. Was that… Tabi?   "How about Dora?"   "Dor-wa is for babies."   Bom squinted and her eyes widened in shock when she realized what she was watching. "Is that Tabi… with a toddler?"   "Yup," Gummy grinned.   Bom looked at them both, horribly confused. "Who is she?"   Dara smiled. "You," she said, and Bom frowned. "I'm serious guys; who's the kid?"   Gummy grinned. "If you don't believe us, keep watching."   Frowning Bom looked back down at the phone.   "I goin' to miss you, too, Tung-hyunn. I wuvs you."   "I love you more."   The video stopped and Bom tried to process what she had just seen. It made no sense. That couldn't be her; it was impossible! "What is going on?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter