Chapter two

Your guardian angel

 


 
Tiffany POV
 
I was now in the classroom waiting for my girlfriend. I was so nervous right now and I don't know what to do if she really saw me and jessica yesterday. She didn't answer my calls and didn't reply to my messages. I was getting worried because she was always early to school but now, 5minutes to go before our first period class will start but she was still not around. *sigh*
 
" good morning fany!" I was shock by the sudden greeting by  donghae he was now sitting beside me while smiling.
 
"morning hae." I greet him back and give him a small smile.
 
"something happened? You seems so weak. Gwenchana?" he asked.
 
"nothing happened. It's just, I was tired from yesterday." I lied to him.
 
"oh. Okay. Wait, where's taeyeon? *look@theclock* ohmo, it's already late. Is she okay?"
 
I just keep in silent. Then someone entered the room with a big smile on her face that made me confuse. 
 
" speaking of taeyeon. Ok, I have to go to my seat fany-ah, I don't want your girlfriend to kill me." Donghae tap my shoulder and go to his seat. 
 
"good morning everyone!*turned to fany* good morning pany!" she greet and go toward me. I just look at her. She look like she don't have any problem. Did she really saw us yesterday?  Really need to ask her, but, I'm so nervous and i don't know what to say.
 
" Tiffany!!!" I came back to my senses when she pinched my cheeks.
 
"ouch~ what was that for?" I asked when I obviously know the answer.
 
" you're spacing out again. What's on your mind?" she asked. Ottoke! She asked why I was spacing out! What to say!!help!!
 
"ahm. Erm. I-"
 
"good morning class!!" thanks coz Ms Park arrived.
 
" *stand*good morning ms park."
 
" let's talk after class." she whisper as the class start and I just nod.
 
-----------
 
*krrrrinnnngg~*
 
 
This is it! This is the time that I'd been waiting for. Will I really ask her? Yes. It's for the good. I packed my things and went to her where she was still packing her things. I took a deep breath and speak
 
" Tae? Let's go?"
 
" ahm. Wait. Done! Come on!" she said happily and pull me out from our class room and we head to the cafeteria. She seems so happy. I hope that she really didn't see us. *sigh*
 
----------
 
We arrived at the cafeteria still holding hands and went in a vacant table.
 
" pany-ah, I'll buy foods for us. Just wait here okay?" she said.
 
" ok Tae." I said and squeeze her hand before I let go. I was just staring at her as she leave. Smart, loyal, cute, dork, loving, caring, *sigh* what a perfect girlfriend I have. I'm really lucky to have her. I don't want to hurt her. After 5-6 months being in a relationship with her, being there for me all the time, I don't know how to thank her. But the question is, do I really love you? I would say yes. Do I love jessi? I don't know. That's the answer of my mind. What about my heart? Who are you belong to? To my Taetae or jessi? Aissh. I think I'm going crazy.
 
" Tiff." I broke up from my thoughts when someone tap my shoulder. I turned and see Jessica who was now smiling at me warmingly. After how many months I didn't see that smile, now it's back. Because of what? Is it because of me? Ahh. Thinking because I was the reason made my heart beats faster. And I can feel that I'm blushing.
 
" oh. H-hi jessi." I smile back at her. This is the first time I smiled today. Because of who? Jessica.,
 
" hmmm. Are you alone?" she asked. Her hands was still in my shoulder. I can feel that she was squeezing it a little. I smiled. I was about to answer when........
 
" no. Shes with ME." we was startled by a cold voice coming from our side.
 
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
After I bought our food, I was heading to our table with a big smile on my face when suddenly I saw a scene that made my smile fades. I slowly approach them while anger boiling inside of me. The tray that I was holding right now was shaking also because of my anger. I know that students are looking at me right now because some of my drinks are spilling out slowly. I saw them smiling, while looking at each other and that b*tch hand was still on my girl shoulder. I was near at them right now and I can hear their conversation.
 
"hmmm. Are you alone?" she asked Tiffany.
 
" no. She's with ME." I step closer to Tiffany and held her waist when I emphasized the last word. They seemed startled and shock when they heard my cold voice. Seeing their faces that seemed to be nervous, I fake a smile.
 
" I mean. She's with me of course. How can I let my wife alone?" I said.
 
" ahm. Hehe. O-okay then, have a good lunch!" she said and before she leave, I saw that she gave a smile to Tiffany. It made my anger rise but I control it. I look at Tiffany that was smiling too but soon, she stop when she saw that I'm looking at her.
 
" s-so t-Tae, can we h-have our seat n-now?" she stuttered.
 
" of course!" we take our seat and she noticed that some of our drinks spilled.
 
" ahm. Tae? Wha-"
 
" oh sorry. It was just I loss my balance so the drinks spilled. Don't worry, I'll just buy again."
 
" no. It's okay." she said and then smile. Not the same smile that I saw before when she and Jessica was talking. Thinking of that Jessica Jung and the scene yesterday making me frown and furious. I didn't notice that I was now squeezing really hard the hamburger that I was holding until Tiffany's speak.
 
" t-Tae? Gwenchana?" she asked. I look at her and I can see the worried look she have. Did she really care for me?
 
" I'm okay fany-ah." I smiled at her. I began to eat and I can see that she was not eating yet and just staring at me.
 
" Tiffany? You don't like the food? I can buy what you want to eat." I said as I stand.
 
" ani Tae. Just sit." she said and pulled me down by her holding my wrist.
 
" okay."
 
*silence*
 
" Tae?" she finally spoke after a few minutes of silence.
 
" neh?"
 
" ahm. W-where have you been yesterday?" I stop as she asked that question.
 
"I mean. D-did you come after me yesterday? I saw my things at the ground of the garden." she continue.
 
" oh. Sorry pany-ah. Umma text me that I have to go home as soon as possible because there was some important matters that we have to fix so, I just gave your things to sooyoung and said to her that give it to you." I lied to her. Wow, I didn't even stuttered. Well, I was good at lying.
 
" oh. Okay." she smiled. But I think she smile because of relief. Pany-ah, you're hurting me so much. Thinking of the scene yesterday was making me felt like crying.
 
*flashback*
 
"aissh. What took her so long?" I was now waiting at the gate for a long time still, Tiffany doesn't come back yet. Better go to check her.
 
As I was now near at the garden, I can hear some sobs coming from it. I speed up my steps thinking what if Tiffany was the one who crying? As I was now at the gate of the garden, I froze. There, my lovely girlfriend and her ex-best friend was kissing. I drop her things unconsciously and I can feel the stinging of my eyes that turned out to be a tear fell down from it. I cried because of the pain I feel n my heart. I feel betrayed. I really can't take it anymore and just run and run with my tears flowing uncontrollably.
 
End of flashback
 
Why? Why Tiffany? Why did you do this to me? I spent my night with full of pain. I was only crying the whole night. I was just pretending that I'm okay. But deep inside, I was in pain.
 
"Tae? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I came back to my sense when Tiffany cup my face. It seems that I was really in pain that didn't notice I was already crying.
 
"huh?crying? Who? Me? I'm not!" I said as I wiped my tears.
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
I smiled because she didn't saw us yesterday. It's not that I was smiling because I don't want her to find out about the incident yesterday, it's just that, I don't want her to be hurt. It's okay if it's sooyoung, just not her. I'll talk to sooyoung later.
 
"oh. Okay." I said.
 
" but Tae, I didn't see sooyoung yesterday at the garden. Only my things." I look at her and she was spacing out.
 
" Tae?" I called her and wave my hands in front of her face, but still, I didn't receive any response. Then, suddenly, I can see a tear fell down from her eyes. Then another, and another. Ohmo! She's crying!!
 
"Tae?!" no answer. I cup her face and turned to look at me ( they are sitting beside each other) 
 
"Tae? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I then asked her with a worried face. She came back into her sense and wiped her tears.
 
"huh?crying? Who? Me? I'm not!" She said. I frowned because I know that she's not okay.
 
" Tae, you may be good in lying, but this time, you can't lie to me. You're not crying? Then explain that tears." I said to her. I was now worried to her.
 
" ahm. I'm sorry pany-ah. For lying to you." she said as she lowered her face. I can tell that she was crying. And it hurts me so much.
 
" it's okay Tae. Now explain or tell me whats the problem." I said to her while holding her hand and caress it. She look at me with her puffy eyes with full of tears and I smiled at her. She then again lowered her head. Now she was crying uncontrollably that made me more worried. I have nothing to do but just to hug her. I caress her soft hair while comforting her. I can see that students eyes are focus on us now, but I just ignored them. I don't care about them, all I care right now is taeyeon.
 
"Tae. It's okay if yo-"
 
" it hurts" she cut me. I was confuse what she mean so I kept silent and just comfort her waiting her to continue.
 
"it really hurts tiffany" once again she said. She's hurt? But why?
 
"it hurts when someone you loved the most was lying to you" yes tae, i know that feeling. When i found out that Jessica was lying to me, it hurts me. But when taeyeon said that, I felt guilt about what happened yesterday. I felt a sting in my heart seeing taeyeon like this, I felt a tear run down on my cheeks.
 
" it really hurts" she whispered. If you're hurt Tae, I was also hurt.
 
" ssshhhh. Tae, stop crying. It hurts me. It hurts me too seeing you like this. Come on, let's go in a more private place. Lets get some fresh air." I said to her while wiping the tear in my face before I broke the hug. I gave her my hanky and I bring our bags and I drag her out from the cafeteria.
 
 
----
 
Taeyeon POV
 
Tiffany was dragging me now to somewhere. I really don't care if where are we going because I was thinking about what she said to me. She was hurt seeing me like this? Then why did she hurt me? Tiffany, you really don't know if who was the reason of these pain in my heart? It's you Tiffany. It hurts me more because you're lying to me. Tiffany, what did you do to me? Even you hurt me, I still want you and love you.
 
" here. This is the perfect place. *take a deep breath* the air was really fresh." she said as she let go my hand and close her eyes. I look at her, she's beautiful, shes perfect. I can't let her go easily. I love her so much. Her milky white skin that I always wanted to touch, her  beautiful eyes that turned into a crescent moon when she smiled, her long silky black hair, * sigh * 
 
" beautiful" I unconsciously said while staring at her. She then open her eyes and turn to face me. I look at the other direction while blushing when I realize what I just said. I heard her chuckled.
 
" cute dork" she mumble but loud enough to be heard. I smiled unconsciously and look around I realize that we are now in the roof top garden. The place where I proposed to her. The place where I confessed. The place where I first said the words 'I love you' to her and she said 'i love you too'. Remember the time when she said I love you made me frown. Is it possible that her feelings towards me was change? Do you still love me pany-ah? The only thing I want to hear right now from you is that you love me.
 
" so Tae, are you okay now?" she asked and go near to me. I look at her and smiled. She smiled back to me, now, with her eyes.
 
" yes. Seeing you smiled like that to me was not only getting me better but it makes me feel best!" I said to her making her giggle. She held both my hands and stared deeply in my eyes. I stared at her too. We stayed just like that until I saw a tear fell down from her cheeks.
 
" pany-ah? Gwenchana?" I asked that full of worried and wipe the tear from her eyes. She just nod and the next thing she do, she hug me. I hug her back. I don't want her to cry and to be hurt. Although she hurt me, I wont hurt her and I will never let anyone to hurt her.
 
" Tae, I'm sorry." she said. I know why you're sorry Tiffany, but don't worry, I already forgive you, and I know that I will always forgive you what ever mistake you will do to me. And that's because I love you.
 
" I'm sorry"
 
"it's okay fany-ah. Let's just stay like this until the bell ring." I said to her.
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
Taeyeon, my girlfriend, my cute dork girlfriend. Now, I think that I already know who is the one I love. When I was with her, I felt safe and loved. When she was hurt, I was hurt too. The way when I was in her arms,I felt butterflies in my stomach. And the way she compliments me, made me secretly blush. I was afraid right now. Afraid that if I will tell her the truth, our relationship will be ruined. I don't know what was my feelings towards Jessica, so I have to talk to her first. As soon as possible.
 
Kriiiiiiiingggggg~
 
We broke our hug and stared at each other with a smile.
 
"let's go?" Tae asked me. I just nod and we went to our room.
 
 
 
-----------------
 
Jessica's POV
 
It was already our last period class which is English but I don't give any attention to the lecture. My mind was full of Tiffany and the scene yesterday. Thinking of the kiss made me smile unconsciously. I was her first kiss!! I want to jump right now but I can't. It will be embarrassing. But *sigh* I hope that she still loves me. I can't wait after the class because she said that we should meet at the roof top garden after class. Well, I admit, I was jealous of taeyeon. Actually, always jealous. From the time when she and Tiffany had been in a relationship until now, jealous and hurt was always what I felt. I hope that Tiffany will figure out if to whom her heart belong.
 
Kriiiiiiinnnnnggggg~
 
Yes!! I quickly pack my things and stand from my sit making sooyoung who was my seat mate confuse.
 
"yah!! Jessica! What's up? Why you're in hurry?" she asked.
 
I just stuck out my tongue and leave.
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
I approach Tiffany after I finished pack my things. She was now still packing her things.
 
" pany-ah. are you done?" I ask her.
 
" ahm. Tae, actually, I have something important to do. Ms Park asked me to talk about the up coming programs in school ( Tiffany is the student council president). So, you can go home first Tae." she said.
 
" o-okay. But be careful on your way home okay? Then, I have to go. Bye pany-ah. I love you." I said and give her a smile.
 
" you too Tae. Be careful. Bye." I was disappointed because she didn't give back my I love you but i didn't let her to see it so I decided to leave.
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
" o-okay. But be careful on your way home okay? Then, I have to go. Bye pany-ah. I love you." she said and give me a smile.
 
" you too Tae. Be careful. Bye." I said and as she was now out of my sight............
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I love you too Tae. I'm sorry for lying to you. I need to finish this for us. I need to figure out my feelings to Jessica." I then stand up from my seat and proceed to the roof top garden.
 
 
------
 
" Jessica" I tap her shoulder because she was now sitting on the bench. She then take off her earphones and stand up.
 
" oh hi tiff."
 
" sorry if I was late. I have to ask permission from my girlfriend." as I said that, she frown.
 
" you said that you are going to meet me here?" she asked.
 
"aissh. Ani, of course jessi, I lied to her." I said.
 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
"aissh. Ani, of course jessi, I lied to her." she said.
 
" I'm sorry tiff. Because of me, you're now lying to your girlfriend." I said as i hold her hands. I really felt bad about her for lying.
 
" no. It's okay jessi. You know, sometimes we have to lie because we don't want our love ones to be hurt." she said and stared deeply in my eyes. I felt a sting in my heart when she said that. Did she mean that - that taeyeon - taeyeon was the one who she loves?
 
" w-what do y-you mean?"
 
" jessi, that's why I want to talk with you, it's because I want to tell you if who was the one I really love." as she said that. My heart beats faster and faster. I was so nervous right now. I kept mum while waiting for her to continue.
 
" jessi, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry because it's taeyeon. She's the one I really love." as she said that my tears began to fall from my eyes.
 
" I'm really sorry jessi. The things that I felt before for you was the things that I also feels right now for taeyeon." she said as she lowered her head.
 
" the way you kept me in your arms, the way you made me felt safe, you made me felt butterflies in my stomach. when I'm with you, I felt that the time just stop. I always missing you and want you beside me. And that's all because I love you." as she said that, it really broke my heart. I then just hug her.
 
" I'm sorry jessi, but it's all in the past. And taeyeon now is my present." she whispered and hug me back.
 
" It's okay. I understand and accept it tiff. let's just be friends again tiff."
I whispered to her even though it hurts me.
 
" thanks" she said and we broke our hug. She smiled but soon, it disappeared when we heard a familiar voice......
 
" what was this all about?" she asked with a shaky voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Taetae this is not what you think." Tiffany said and step forward to taeyeon.
 
 Taeyeon was now in our front with her eyes full of tears. She just shake her head not believing in Tiffany's words.
 
 
 
Taeyeon POV 
 
I was about to exit the gate when I saw Ms Park entering her car. I thought that she and Tiffany will talk about the upcoming programs? Better to ask her. I run to Ms Park car who was now starting her car engine. I knock to her window and she opened it.
 
" annyeong hasseyo Ms Park"
 
" oh, taeyeon-ssi, do you want something?"
 
" I just want to ask if you have a meeting with tiffany"
 
" meeting with Tiffany? Who said that? We don't have any meeting. Well, except next week coz we have to talk about the upcoming programs. Why?" as i heard that from ms park, I felt hurt. Tiffany lied to me.
 
" n-nothing Ms. Thank you for your time. And be careful on your way ma'am! Goodbye!" i smiled at her and watch her leaving car. 
 
---
 
 
Where did Tiffany go? I went to our room but I didn't see her. Better go to the rooftop garden. Maybe there, I can see her if where she was.
 
 
---
 
As I step in through the rooftop door, I can feel my heart beats fast and anger boiled inside of me. So that's why she don't want to go home with me because she want to be with Jessica? I step closer to them, slowly so that they won't notice my present. I stop when I can clearly hear their conversation.
 
 
" the way you kept me in your arms, the way you made me felt safe, you made me felt butterflies in my stomach. when I'm with you, I felt that the time just stop. I always missing you and want you beside me. And that's all because I love you." I felt my heart was stabbed by the knife a hundred or more times as she said that. To whom? To Jessica. I felt like my world was crashed. I want to fell on my knees right now in the ground. I can feel that my tears was now running down through my cheeks. Then, they hug. I really want to disappear right now but my feet couldn't move even an inch. They broke the hug and I can see that Tiffany was smiling. I can't take it anymore. Why Tiffany? Why?
 
" what was this all about?" I finally parted my lips. They seemed shock by my presence. They just look at me. 
 
" Taetae, this is not what you think." Tiffany said.
 
" then what's this all about huh?!!" I shout. I can see that she just lowered her head.
 
" taeyeon, listen. It's n-"
 
" SHUT UP!!!" I shout at Jessica showing my anger to her. I look at Tiffany  and still, she was just lowering her head.
 
" I'm not blind! I'm not a deaf! Im not a fool!! I knew it!! I saw it! I heard it all!! I saw when you two kissed! I saw it with my own two eyes!!" I said and they was shock when I said that I saw the scene yesterday. Tiffany finally look up.
 
" y-you saw u-us?" Tiffany asked.
 
" yes!! So don't fool me! Why?? Why did you lied to me? Why?! Why Tiffany?!! Do you know how hurt I was??! Do you know how stupid I was when I was just smiling but the truth is, my heart was already broke into pieces?!! Why did you made me believe that you love me?"
 
" Tae I lo-"
 
" STOP! Don't lie to me again! Don't you think it's enough? I'm enough of your lying Tiffany!! I'm enough! It's enough!" I said to her and I saw that she was now crying.
 
" I'm sorry Tae. I'm really sorry." she apologize and step forward towards me and was about to grab my hands but I step backward.
 
"don't ever touch me Tiffany. You may make me believe again by your lies." I said to her and I just lowered my head when I saw that she was hurt by my words. I don't want to see her hurt.
 
" you said that you're hurt too when you see that I was hurt, then why are you hurting me Tiffany? Why?! You're a liar!!!" I said to her accidentally the last sentence. I can see how hurt she was. I was shock of what I said. I'm sorry Tiffany. I mentally said.
 
" because she loves you taeyeon!!!!!!" Jessica finally speak as she then put her arms around Tiffany's arms to comfort her. That should be me. But what can I do? You don't love me. 
 
" no Jessica. Please stop. I don't want to hear any lies."
 
" but it-"
 
" I SAID STOP!!!"
 
*silence*
 
" Tae"
 
" Tiffany, I'm enough of your lies. You don't love me any more. I'm sorry for calling you a liar. I'm really sorry. I want you to be happy Tiffany. I'll set you free." she then look at me. With a nervous face.
 
" Tae do-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" we're over" I finally said it even though it was a mistake. But what should I do when she don't love me? Yes, what i did was a mistake, but seeing her pretending to be happy with me that the truth is she was sad, will be the biggest mistake in my life. I was about to leave when she back hug me.
 
" Tae no. Please don't." she beg. 
 
" Tae please listen to me first. I love you. Please. Saranghae. Jebal."
 
" I don't want the both of us to be hurt Tiffany. And, I don't want you to lie anymore. It's enough." I said. I take off her hands from my waist and run.
I Heard her calling my name but I just ignored her.
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
" Tiffany, I'm enough of your lies. You don't love me any more. I'm sorry for calling you a liar. I'm really sorry. I want you to be happy Tiffany. I'll set you free." no don't say that.
 
" Tae do-"
 
" we're over" as she said, my heart was broke into pieces. I was crying uncontrollably. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her. I love her so much. She was about to leave but I hug her. 
 
" Tae no. Please don't." I beg. I want to explain but she didn't gave me a chance to. I know that she's right. I know that I'm a liar. But i just don't want her to be hurt. And that's because I love her.
 
" Tae please listen to me first. I love you. Please. Saranghae. Jebal." I was now acting like I was begging for my life. Yes that's it, I don't want her to break up with me. I love her. I don't want our relationship to end when I already settle the things between Jessica and I.
 
" I don't want the both of us to be hurt Tiffany. And, I don't want you to lie anymore. It's enough." she then take off my hands from her waist and run. I don't want to lose her. Really. I run after her while calling for her name. I can feel that Jessica also run after me.
 
" TIFFANY DON'T RUN!!!" sorry Jessica, I don't want to lose her. 
 
" TAE!! PLEASE !! STOOP!!!" I was just running after her even though its not good for my heart until we are now heading outside the gate. No students can be seen, only the three of us because it's already late. I keep running and running then I can feel my chest was slowly hurting. When she was now at the highway, i saw a car in a fast speed approaching her but she just stood still in shock.
 
" TAE,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout as I began to run faster. Giving all of my strength even though my chest was hurting right now but I just ignore it.
 
" TIFFANY NO!!!!!" I can hear Jessica shout but i didn't look back. As I reach taeyeon, I quickly push her to avoid to be hit by a car, but, it was also the time when the car was right now in my front then.........
 
 
*CRASSSSSHHHHHH*
 
 
I can't move my body anymore. Pain was all over my body. It really hurts physically. But it can't compare to the hurt what I felt EMOTIONALLY when taeyeon broke up with me. I can feel that my vision become to blur, it's not only because of the accident, but also because of tears. But before darkness get over me,I saw a face that I really want  to see, I heard her voice that I really want to hear before I'll die. It depends if I will survive or sadly, not.
 
"TIFFANY!!!" taeyeon shout and hug me. I just smile because even I hurt her, she still care for me. Jessica was also around us. She was crying while calling maybe for ambulance.
 
"t-Tae, I-I'm s-sorry" I said in a weak voice.
 
" no!! Tiffany!, I already forgive you!! And I'll always forgive you!! I'm sorry too!!" i just smile at her and I can feel that I was already to passed out but before that,
 
" t-Tae, s-sa-saranghae"
 
" NO!!!TIFFANY,!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! HOLD ON!!! THE AMBULANCE WILL BE HERE IN ANY SECONDS!! JEBAL!!"
 
 
 
 
-------------
Chapter 2 is done!! Maybe just one more chapter to go!! Hehe
What can you say about this chapter? Full of drama?.hehehe.comments pals~ and subscribe~