Chapter one

Your guardian angel

 


ACQUAINTANCE PARTY!!!!
 
( Tiffany's POV )
 
I was eating lunch together with Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Siwon and Donghae while talking about the acquaintance party that will be held after lunch at the gym. We're 8th grade student and at the same time, we are in the same section. While we are talking, I feel someone kneeled beside me and suddenly pick my fried chicken.
 
"yah!! Jessica!!!! How many times I told you that you should asked permission first when you want some of my foods!!!!" I shouted at Jessica. 
 
Yup, Jessica as in Jessica Jung!! The girl that I'm in love with when I was in grade 7. You don't know what happened to us last year. A year filled with different emotions. I did love her, but she didn't know. We're like best friends  before anyway. Jealousy, anger, but most of all  hurt was what I got in the end because of my love for her. It takes 4 months after I moved on from her. 4 months I pretend that I hate her, and 4 months that I ignored her. Sometimes she asked me what happened to us. But I always ignore the question and change the topic. Before, with a small touch, hug or peck from her, It makes my heart beats faster. Now, I don't feel it anymore. Every time she hug me and peck me in the cheeks, I really feel happiness. Happiness because I'd finally move on and free from hurts that I'd experienced.
 
"hmmmm.. I can't count it. Maybe a million times?" she said with a teasing tone.
 
We are always like this before. If it doesn't because of my love for her, maybe we're still best friends right now.
 
 " arghh. You know, if I'm not eating right now, I swear, I will make you choke." I said to her.
 
"really? Then tried it after you eat your lunch." she replied and all of them laugh except from me, that just give them a glare.
 
 "oh. Just wait. After this, I will make you look like a cute puppy begging not to kill you." I said to her.
 
 " at least cute." she replied shortly, all of us just laugh.
 
 " you know what, I miss this." Siwon said. 
 
" yes, I miss seeing them argued with each other." Hyoyeon added pointing to me and Jessica.
 
 "hahaha. If Tiffany and Jessica was at the same section, I don't know if what will happen to this room." Donghae said.
 
" yes. Maybe this room will turn into hell. There's always hellsica." Hyoyeon said.
 
Jessica and I are classmates when we are in grade 7. But she was moved in the other section. Well, I'm the top 3 student in the class, so I'm still in the section a.
 
 " and of course, hellfany!!! But I'm here, to control her whenever she was about to kill anybody. You know, I don't want her to sent to jail and let me suffer by missing her sooooo muuuuchh" taeyeon said hugging me by arms.
 
 "ohhhh!!!!how sweet!"they all said except from me, taeyeon and Jessica. Oh I forgot, Taeyeon is my girlfriend. She also help me to move on from Jessica. She made me fall in love with her. She didn't know about my feelings for Jessica nor anyone except from myself.
 
 "ok. Ok. That's enough. Anyway, we're not classmate anymore. And I think that's impossible to happen now. I'd better go to our classroom. I've to prepare myself for the acquaintance party." Jessica said and bid her goodbye to us.
 
------
After lunch, we prepared our self. Well, we are all separated into four teams. I am in bullies team. I like it coz i will look like a bad girl.Hehe. When I got out from the comfort room after changing my school uniform, taeyeon jaw dropped. I close and asked her 
 
" why? How do I look tae?" I ask her.
 
 "O.M.G. WOW!!!i think I'm the luckiest person in the world coz you're my girlfriend fany-ah." she said.
 
 "thanks tae. Your sooooo cuuuutttteee!!!!" I pinch her cheeks. She blushed. 
 
"ahheem." when we turn our head to where the fake cough from is, we saw Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung. 
 
" Ahmm. Sorry for disturbing your sweet talk. But, we have to use the comfort room too. And by the way, tiff, your beautiful." sooyoung said and then wink at me earning a glare from Taeyeon, and Jessica. I just give her an eyesmile. Wait, Jessica?????!!!! But why?? Hmm. Never mind. Maybe she's sooyoung girlfriend. 
 
"hey, calm down guys. Sooyoung just telling the truth. And Jessica, I thought you have to change quick because your team leader was calling all the techies members? So hurry!!" yuri said pushing Jessica to the CR. 
 
"ok!! No need to push me Kwon Yuri!" Jessica shouted from the CR.
 
 " so, we have to go. Our team leader was also calling us." taeyeon said. 
 
Taeyeon and I are in the same team by the way. When we are walking in the hallway, all students are complimenting me. I just give them my beautiful eye smile but taeyeon just hold my hands and drag me forcefully. Well, I can't blame her coz I know what is the feeling when you're jealous. *sigh*.
 
 " Tiffany??hey!!fany-ah!!" I heard taeyeon calling my name and snap her fingers in front of my face which broke me in daydreaming. 
 
"o-oh. What?" I asked her coming back to my senses. 
 
"well. We're here. Inside the gym. Now, let's go there. Our classmates are already there. And the program will start soon." she said to me eyeing where our classmates sits. We approach them and take our sits.
 
----
After the open remarks and some messages, it's time to present our presentation. Well, our section prepare a little play. We're happy after that because we make our schoolmates laugh so hard because of our little comedy play. Now, it's time to present the presentation of the other section where Jessica belong. 
 
" good afternoon everyone. We're from the _______ section. We hope that you'll enjoy our little presentation. Lets start with which we called the Teen Pop Dancers!!" Yuri introduce through the microphone. Wait, where's Jessica? I didn't see her. Maybe in the comfort room? Hmm.  Never mind. After the dance, I still didn't see any shadow of Jessica. 
 
" and now this is the last part of our presentation, lets give it up to Sessionistas!!" again Yuri said and her classmates coming out from behind the stage. And again, there is still no Jessica Jung coming out.
 
 " tae, did you notice Jessica lately? She haven't come out yet and this is the last part of their presentation." I asked tae.
 
 " I didn't notice her fany-ah. I wonder where did she go." she replied.. After the Sessionistas, Jessica's classmates came down. But before the emcee can call the other section, Yuri run to the emcee and signal him to stop and she speak through the microphone. 
 
" Ahmm. Sorry, there's another performance that we prepare or she prepare to us. Well, let us give around of applause to Jessica Jung!!" so that's why, that's why I didn't see her before because she has her INDIVIDUAL performance? Aissh. This Jung haven't change. I see her get out from behind the stage with her own guitar. The pink guitar that we bought last year. Yes, only the two of us and because I'm with her, I ask her to buy the color pink, well she agree with it because she said that it's cute too. She wore simple dress yet, it makes her more gorgeous.
 
 " ahm. Well. If you're doubting why I want to have an individual performance if I'm just going to sing and joined the Sessionistas. But, I really want to take this chance to sing this song to someone else. Who made me felt safe when I'm with her. Who always there for me to cheer me up when I'm sad. But *sigh* in just one blink, all of those moments that i want to happen every single day was gone. I don't know what happen to us. I don't know what I've done to make us drifted apart. Yes, we're friends in the present, but not as close as the past. I know that the past will not be brought back, that the closeness between us before will never be back to the present, but I still want to protect you. To be always there to catch you when you fall. And, this song is for you. " after Jessica explained, I knew that she just holding her tears. I know her, I know that she really mean what she said that it was all from her heart. But, honestly, when she said her message, I don't know why, but I felt like I'm the one who she was talking about. As she start playing the guitar, I feel like I'm crying but I don't know the reason. And then she start to sing
 
 
( your guardian angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
 
 
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face 
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong 
I have figured out
How this world turns cold 
and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find 
deep inside me 
I can be the one
 
I will never let you fall(let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all(though it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
 
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
 
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
 
Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay
 
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
 
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
[to fade]
 
 
A tear fell down in my cheeks. That is the song that she said to me that she'll sing to the one she really care and....love. I saw that she just lowering her head.  Then, it's shock me when she finally look up, directly in my direction. We're just staring in each other. I saw a tear fell down from her eye too. She wipe it off and quickly get out from the stage. The gym was just in a silent mode. Compliments was just what I hear. And there are also who was crying.
 
" uhmm. Fany- ah. Here. Wipe it off." taeyeon spoke as she gave me her handkerchief. I look at her and she smiled weakly. Even she didn't know that Im in loved with Jessica before, but she know the status of our friendship before. 
 
" thanks tae." I said to her. Then the emcee proceed to call the other groups.
 
 
 
After the presentation, cheering, games and a Search For Mess Acquaintance party which the concept was gender-bender, it's time for the last part which is we should blind fold the eyes of the grade 7 and let them pass towards us and we put some flour in their faces or wherever we want. After finishing all the grade 7 students, we are free to put flours whoever we like  or whoever we want. I was looking for someone who I know and I like to put flour in his/her face when someone called me.
 
" right here behind you fany-ah!!!" as I face the person who called me behind, she/he put flour in my face. As I wipe some flour on my face so that I can see clearly, there, Taeyeon who was laughing pointing at me and playfully stuck her tongue out. 
 
" yah!! Kim taeyeon!!!how dare you??!!You're dead!!!" I shouted at her. She just stuck her tongue out again and shout back at me, 
 
" catch me if you can!! " she just laugh and started to run and it makes me really pissed.
 
 " yah!!! Kim Taeyeon!!!!!" I run after her. Were just chasing each other. Sometimes she would stop, and when I'm near, she will start to run again. When I got tired of chasing her, I stop and take a rest in the bench. I closed my eyes, i was still panting and catching my breath. I don't want to run any further because i know what will happen after this. Then, I feel someone sit beside me. I thought that it was taeyeon so I pretend that I can't breath. 
 
" I-I c-can't breath." I said in a fake weak voice.
 
" Tiffany?! Gwen-" I cut her off by throwing the flour into her face!!!
 
"Awww~ what the!!!! " she shout. Wait, its not my tae-tae's voice. As I finally open my eyes, I gasp. 
 
" oh!!nononono. Sorry!!! I'm very sorry Jessica!!! I thought you are-" 
 
"taeyeon. I know.*sigh*"she cut me off. She's right in what she said but there's something wrong in her tone. 
 
" ahm. Jessica, I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean to throw that flour to you." again, I apologize to her. She just smiled and reply, 
 
" it's okay, really. It's my fault by the way. my worry get over me. " she said and chuckle a bit because of what she said. But there is really something wrong in her tone. It seems that there's a pain in her words. I was just staring at her, trying to read what in her mind. She turned into my direction, she smiled weakly at me then she stood up.
 
 " well, I have to go. I need to clean my face first because of the flour you throw in it." she said. She was about to walk when I hold her wrist. She sigh and turned to me. 
 
" what is it Tiffany?" she asked me. 
 
" Can we- can we talk?" I asked her. She stared from my hands that holding her wrist then to me. 
 
"Ahm, o-" 
 
"Tiffany!!" she was about to answer when we heard someone calling me. When we turn our heads where the voice coming from, I saw Taeyeon running towards us. Then Jessica take her hand away from me quickly that made me shock. I look at her and she just smiled weakly.
 
"well, just save it Tiffany. I have to go now. Have fun with your girlfriend!!" she said and quickly run away from us. I was just staring at her leaving back when Taeyeon suddenly tap my shoulder and ask.
 
" what happened pany-ah? Is Jessica okay?"
 
"Nothing happened. She's okay Tae. " I said to her then smile.
 
" oh. Okay. Then, why did you stop chasing me?" she said then pout. I giggle and pinch her cheek.
 
" yah!! It hurts pany!!" she rub her cheeks and pout even more.
 
" ow~ sorry Tae. I just can't help it!! You're sooo cuuuute!!!" I said to her.
 
" ao~ then back to the question, why did you stop chasing me? " she asked again. I just sigh and sit at the bench. Then she sit beside me too.
 
" well, i got tired Tae. You know, even your leg is short, you can even run faster than me." I said and this time, it's my turn to pout.
 
" ao~ sorry pany-ah~ but, we didn't get any further. We just run about a minute. Why are you getting tired easily pany-ah? You okay?"
 
"I'm okay Tae. No need to worry."
 
"are you thirsty? Do you want me to get some water for you?." she asked.
,
" ahm. I'll come with you Tae!!" I replied then stand up from the bench and I offer my hand for her to stand up.
 
"okay.*smile*" she then take my hands and stand.
 
"let's go." she said and we walk hand in hand.
 
----
 
" 2 bottles of water please." Tae told the lady when we arrived at the canteen. The lady nodded and give us the 2 water bottles as what Taeyeon told her.
 
" so, where are we going now?" she asked me as we started to walk again.
 
" I don't know. It's already late. I think, we should go home now. The others are packing up their things now." I replied.
 
" hmmm. Then, lets go to our classroom pany." she said and I nod.
 
 
We are heading now to our room when suddenly, I heard a sound behind the tree at the garden I stop in my tracks and so does Taeyeon.
 
" what is it Tiffany?" Tae asked me. Maybe she didn't heard it.
 
"ahm. Nothing Tae. Can you go first? I will go to the cr." I excuse myself.
 
"okay. I'll just bring your things and I'll wait at the gate. Be careful. Arasso??"
 
" *giggle*okay Mom. Promise." I smiled at her. She then just nod her head and proceed to our room.
 
I walk to the garden that is also the path way toward the CR. I approach the tree where the sound coming from. As I was only 3 meters away, I can see that the sound is from the girl leaning her back on the tree. With her hands in her face. I can tell that she's crying. I take a steps towards her until I was now in front of this girl. I can see that she slowly remove her hands that covering her face as she finally noticed my presence. As she finally fully removed her hands from her face, I gasp. She look to me for moment and then look away.
 
 
 
" j-Jessica? W-why are you here? And w-why are you c-crying?" I asked Jessica.
 
"nothing" she replied coldly and then stand up.
 
"nothing? And then explain that tears that flowing from you eyes!" I accidentally shout a little at her because of worry.
 
" I said nothing! And why would you care?!" she shout back at me that made me shock. She was about to leave when I hold her wrist. She was trying to let go of her wrist but I tighten the grip.
 
" of course I would care Jessica!! I was your f-friend!!" now I really shout at her. She stop from struggling and turn around to face me.
 
" y-yeah. You're right. A f-friend. Only a friend. That's why you wouldn't care if I tell you why I was crying Tiffany! That's why I wouldn't tell you what is the reason of these tears!! It's because I'm just a friend of yours!! Nothing more!! So can you just please let me go? Before I will do something that I or you will regret later!!"
 
" w-what do you mean Jessica?" I asked confuse and my tears began to fell from my eyes. I just couldn't help it seeing Jessica like this.
 
" can't you see it Tiffany? The way I look at you? The way I look at you when I sang the song that I told you I will sing it for the one I care and love the most?. The pain that it seems you can't see it through my eyes when I saw you doing the things that we always did before with taeyeon? Hugging, teasing or even the sweet talk that we have even though we are not a couple. How i wish that we are one. Cant you feel how i was hurt when you only call me JESSICA not the nick name that you gave to me that is JESSIE? Cant you see it? Or even feel it? Do you want to know what is the real reason behind these tears? Tears that I only letting this out for someone special. The reason of this is YOU!! The reason why I was crying is YOU TIFFANY!"
 
I let go of her wrist. I was shock of her sudden confession. I don't know if it's a confession of her love or she just missed our friendship before. But this is the first time I saw Jessica in pain. I admit, I was also hurt right now.
 
" Jessica I-"
 
"But after all, I was only your FRIEND! And that hurts me. But the worst is, we are not the JeTi before. The JeTi who seemed to be sweet before. The JeTi who always teasing each other but, in the end, they always laughing and fall into each others arms. I don't know what is the reason why our friendship before was gone tiff. But all I know is, if I confessed to you before, I'm sure that what relationship do we have right now will be gone also. Now, I'll sacrifice the relationship that we have right now. Whatever happens after this, bad or good, I will accept it. Just to tell you that, I-I love y-you tiff. When we are grade 7, I was secretly inlove with you. I know that it's too late, but, I really can't keep this any more." she said while I was just in silent. I dont know what to reply. I was so speechless. The words that she said was still processing through my mind. My tears was just flowing uncontrollably the same with her. Then suddenly, she reach out for my hands. She slowly going near to me. She then lean forward while I was just still in my position.
 
" I love you Tiff. You're the reason why I was in pain. You're the reason of these tears. You're the one who always make me feel safe when I'm with you. You're the one I love Tiffany. It's you. It's you Tiffany Hwang. My best friend before that I fell in love with. The one who always make me weak. The one who make me feel butterflies in my stomach. The one who has this beautiful smile that always melt the heart of this ice princess. I love you. " I was just staring at her and she was also staring at me, deeply in my eyes. I can see the pain and at the same time love that she was feeling right now through her eyes. I then close my eyes when the distance of our faces was just an inch. Then,
 
 
 
It happened
 
 
 
The moment that I really wanted before
 
 
 
Her lips that I really wanted to taste
 
 
 
 
was now right at my own lips.
 
 
 
I then replied to her kiss. It's just a 10 second kiss and then we broke. Our foreheads was against each other. But one thing for sure right now, that kiss was the kiss that i will never forget in my life. Jessica Jung, my first love, was also my first kiss.
 
 
" j-Jessica. Why? Why now?" I whisper still my eyes closed. That's the only words that came out from my mouth.
 
" why now that I already have a girlfriend? Why now that I thought. I thought I had finally moved on from you?" I continue and I open my eyes and lean my face backward. I can see that she was still closing her eyes. Listening very carefully at my words.
 
" why you have to hurt me first before you should confess? You let me suffer by the pain inside my heart. Do you want to know how hard for me to get over you? How hurt I was when I was pretending that I hate you but the truth is I love you? Yes, I hate you, it's because you made me fell in love with you and in the end, pain was the only thing that I'd got." I confess to her.
 
 
" I don't know tiff. All I know is that my heart was always broke into pieces before when you always letting me to be with Taecyeon when all I want is to be with you." she then finally open her eyes.
 
" it's because I can see that you're happy with him Jessica! It's because you told me how nice person he is. How gentleman, caring and loving he is towards you. And you said that you like him! That's why I was letting you to be with him! Because I want you to be happy even though it hurts me! Jessi, I won't let you to be with him if you don't want to! But what I can do? You want to be with him. It hurts me a lot when you lied to me. Thats one reason why I decided to ignore you and let our friendship before end. The excuses that you always made was all lies." now, I really can't control my feelings. I will finally say to her all the pain that I kept before.
 
"You said that you are tired so that you didn't always text me back! But I only found out that you're texting with Taecyeon!! Yes, he always let me to read your and his conversation in his phone. Do you want to know why? Because he was begging for me to help him to be with you. He want me to help him so that you and him will be together! I know that helping him to be with the one I love is a mistake, but I did it! It's because of you! It's because I love you that I want you to be happy! But every time I read your message was killing me Jessica. You have many text that sent to him, but for me? Nothing! Then, when I was getting mad, and we argued that seems just like nothing to you because it's just a text nothing more. And do you know what hurts the most? When you ask me if who am I in your life that you should immediately reply. Who am I in your life that I was acting like that. And that's the time that I realized that I'm just your best friend. Nothing more. Now, you're telling me that you love me after all those things that you did to me? Are you playing with me Jessica?"
 
"NO!!!! I'm not playing with you tiff! I love you!! And I mean it!never in my life I feel this feeling! Never in my life I feel this kind of pain because of someone! I know, I know I hurt you before. But you don't know how hurt I was too before." she said and fell in the ground with her hands covered her face while crying.
 
" I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm sorry for the things that I've done that made you cry. Before, I said to myself that I will never hurt you. I did that because I thought, if I will force myself to like someone, my feelings towards you will be slowly gone. I thought that if our communication will be lessen, it will be easier for me to move on. But I was wrong. I only think about myself on that time that I didn't notice that our friendship was slowly breaking. That I didn't noticed that I already hurt you. I was only focusing to get rid of these feelings because i know that you don't love me. Until that time, when we argued, it was also the time when I realized that my feeling towards you was still there, it was also the time when I lose my hope that you will love me back. Do you want to know why I lose my hope?" she standup again and face me with her teary eyes. I was just listening to her explanation. She then turned her back from me.
 
" Taecyeon. I used him to test you! I used him to get a hint from your feelings towards me! I used an innocent person because of These stupid feeling that I feel!! But seeing that it was just nothing for you, all my hopes was already gone. I was thinking about all the things that you've done to make me and Taecyeon together! The way you force me to be with him! That was also the exact time when we argued, when I said those things to you! I felt that my world was seemed crash because of my own stupid words that came out from my mouth in that time!! I was so stupid! Stupid that I made you cry! Stupid that I let my loved suffer because of my own deed! I was such a stupid and worth-"
 
" ENOUGH!!!" I cut her off because I don't want to see her like this. This is too much. She was now hitting the tree with her kicks and punch. She was now hurting herself. I hug her from behind.
 
" enough" I whisper to her. Then she stop but still, I can feel her tears was still flowing from her eyes.
 
"that's not enough tiff. I hurt you. I was so selfish in that time. It's my fault why our friendship before was gone. It's all my fault why I lose my hope to confess to you. I was a coward."
.
" no. it's not your fault jessi. I was also a coward. I know that you didn't mean to hurt me because you don't know my feelings towards you. But, I'm sorry jessi. I'm really sorry."
 
" yes. I know, (*turned to face tiffany*) it's too late. Don't be sorry, it was my fault." she said. I hug her.
 
" let's just forget what happened a minutes ago tiff." she said. I look at her. Then I remember about the kiss. I hug her again and replied,
 
"no. I won't forget about that kiss."
 
" but tiff"
 
"taeyeon will not going to find out about that Jess. It was only between the two of us. We are alone here. And, you are my first kiss." I said honestly and press my head deeper into her shoulder because I was blushing.
 
" y-you're my f-first kiss too tiff." she stuttered. I look at her and she look away. I can tell that she was blushing too.
 
" ao~ Jessica was blushing!" I and pinch her cheek.
 
" h-huh? Yah! I-I'm not!"
 
" yes you are! My Jessie was blushing!" I .
 
" wait. What did you say?" she asked me.
 
"hmmm. I said my Jessie was blushing! Wae?"
 
"my Jessie?"
 
" hmmm. Yes. Why?"
 
" so that means, that you finally call  me Jessie, can we, can we be best friends again?" she asked. Then I realized that it's been a long time that I didn't call her by that.
 
" if you asked me , Even if I want to, I know that it will be hard for us Jess. Jessi, a few minutes ago was only the time of our confessions. Don't you think it will be easy for us? You know, do you think we can bring back the friendship we had before?"
 
" of course tiff. We can. If you want and I also want, we can bring it back. But, we have to forget about the confessions. But tiff, can I asked you?"
 
" yes. What is it?"
 
"d-do y-you still love m-me? " she asked me. I was shocked of her question. I can't answer her right now. I don't know about my feelings towards her. I don't know if I still love her or not.
 
"i-it's okay if you cannot answer my question." she said in a sad tone.
 
" Jessi, I'm sorry, but can you wait? I have to figure out my feelings towards you. It's just that, it was so sudden." I answered to her. She just nod and we fell into a silent for a moment and then I speak
 
" look, Jessie, its already late. Can we talk this in another time?" I said. She smiled, a weak one.
 
"o-okay. Let's go." she said.
 
As we turned our head and walked towards the garden gate, I saw a bag and some books that scattered on the ground. I look at Jessica and she also look at me as she also saw the things. I was getting nervous because what if someone saw us? We approach the things that scattered and was also familiar to me. As I kneeled to examine the things the same goes to Jessica, I gasp and whispered
 
"taeyeon" i realized that it was my things and the only person who will bring my things was taeyeon. I nervously look at Jessica and she was also looking at me.
 
"tiff, did she-"
 
"saw us. I don't know jessi. But, she was the only one who will bring my things and wait me at the gate." I said to her. Then my eyes widen.
 
" what if. What if she saw us?" I asked Jessica.
 
" tiff, let just explain to her tomorrow if she really saw us. It's getting late." Jessica said and stand up. She offered a hand to help me to stand up.
 
" okay."I said almost a whisper because I was afraid right now. My hands are shaking same goes with my feet.
 
" come on tiff. Don't worry. I'm here. I'll help you." she said and smiled at me. Now a real one. I smiled back unconsciously because she finally smile, not fake, not weak, but a real one. I nod and we go.
 
------------
 
Done chapter 1!
Well, this will be just a multi shot!
So what can you say about this guys??hehehe