Not An Update

Meet My Daughter And Her Milk!

Good morning/ good afternoon. (depends on wherever you are)

Hello,

it's me, 

I've been wondering if after all this years you still remember me.

I'm Komeng25, the writer of Meet My Daughter and Her Milk, and I have an announcement to make.

First of all, I'm very deeply sorry to every subscribers, readers and even voters for all the waits that I've caused. When I first found this Website, I was so excited like I could just read it on and on and on. I told my friend about it and we decided to create a story which is MMDAHM. So, my friend and I created this story out of fun, curiosity but mostly because of how much we love to write.

Then, we became busy with school, exams and actually forgot about it, about this.

One day, out of curiosity I opened this website and found out that we got like 58 subscribers and 3 comments. We were shocked and excited, very excited. I was like "We have to do it, we have to." and then we did.

.

.

.

.

In 2013, something happened. We couldn't avoid it. 

We stopped writing. Completely giving up on this story.

Carry on with our life. Like this never happen.

I checked this website once in a while to talk to my friend here, and I always get a notification saying I got a new subscriber and honestly it makes me feel like crap, I was filled with guilty because I've been the one thing I hate the most in this website, a writer that have stopped writing.

 

A writer that have giving up on their story.

 

Last night, I've made my mind. I'm going to finish this story. I'm sorry I have made you guys waiting for so long. I'm going to write once in a while for I'm busy with my school work but I'm going to finish it, at least by the end of this year. Guys, please give me another chances. I will try my best.

I'm going to rewrite everything. So that I can give you guys a better story. Come on, how old was I when I first wrote this? 15?

But don't worry, the storyline will still be the same, same character, same Taeny but readable. HAHA.

 

Please continue to enjoy this story, Don't give up on us.

 

Sincerely,

Komeng25