Taemin

The Valentine's Day Stories

THE VALENTINE’S DAY STORIES

TAEMIN

 

-February 13th, 2011-

“Key hyung! Will you confess to Amber-noona?” I said, made him jumped a bit.

            “Yah Taem! You made me shock!”

            “Sorry hyung, so… will you?”

            “I think yes Taem….,”

            “Great hyung! And I can’t wait. I’m too curious.”

            Too curious, huh? Well, actually the truth was too afraid. Or I could say 70% afraid and 30% curious. Afraid that she would reject me, and curious bout her answer. But, I’d decided, I would confess to her tomorrow. On Valday. Before this, Valday was…. Fine. But now, Valday made me crazy. I’d liked her since last year. Exactly when I was in a group w/ her for a task. Her cute face, her smiles, made my heart beating faster and faster everytime I saw her.

            “And I’m too afraid,” Key hyung said, snapped me back to reality.

            “Why? Come on hyung! Isn’t it obvious that Amber-noona likes you?”

            “Really?”

            “I think,” I said and went back to my room. Uh, about that, yeah….

            “Key-hyung, you’ll be 100% safe, Amber-noona likes you hyung…. And I hope Sulli likes me too,” I said in my mind. Then, I started preparing everything I need for tomorrow. Chocolate… got it. Rose… got it. Hm… what else? Oh yeah, sweet talking.

            “Hope I can do the sweet-talking tomorrow,” I said in my mind and heaved a sigh.

            A year… I’d liked her for a year. In that 1 year, I guessed I’d tried all ways that I could think of to get her. Well, after I realized that I’d liked her, I always tried to be together w/ her in every group. And luckily, I always succeed. And… I hope tomorrow, I would succeed too. Not for a same group anymore, but, as an item.

            Then… I guessed I would take her out tomorrow, maybe. Anyway, whatever it would be, I couldn’t guess. The choice was in her hand. I couldn’t guess it too.

            “Sulli, I hope you’ll be mine tomorrow,” I said and smiled to myself.

            “Taemin is growing up eh?” Onew hyung suddenly entered the room.

            “Yah, hyung!”

 

Taemin’s part-end