Jonghyun

The Valentine's Day Stories

-February 13th, 2011-

            “I must do that again,” *sigh*

            “Finally! Jjong-hyung got dumped!!!” Taemin shouted.

            “Yah Taem! How many times have you said that? I’m bored to hear that!”

            “That’s what you get after being a playboy!” Onew said.

            “OK OK Shut up!” I shouted.

            Oh, man. The guys made me stressed out. Well, I USED TO be a playboy. I always changed girlfriend every Valday but… last year, I GOT DUMPED. Yah, I’d never been in a serious relationship. The girls always confess to me and I would choose the nicest. But, last year, for the first time in my life, I confess to a girl and she dumped me. Man, that was so embarrassing. But, this year, I think I must do that again.

            “Minho, so will you confess too?”

            “Maybe, Jjong-hyung,” he answered. Well, many girls always confessed to him at Valday too. But, not like me, he wouldn’t accept if he didn’t have feeling for them.

            I went out and headed to the nearest store. I bought a pink rose and a heart-shape chocolate. Then, I went back.

            In my room, I pulled a piece of heart-shaped paper and started to write.

                        “To: Sekyung

                                    I love you. For this whole year, my heart still belongs to you. I know that I

                                    was a playboy. But, believe me. I’ll change, just for you. And as you see,

                                    after you dumped me, I’m not dating again right?

 

Love, Jonghyun”

I read that again and took a deep breath. Gosh. “I do really hope that she’ll accept me,” I said in my mind.

 

P.S. Sorry, it took a long time to update *bows*