Key

The Valentine's Day Stories

THE VALENTINE’S DAY STORIES

KEY

 

-February 13, 2011-

            “Valday for me is just… usual, nothing special. But now, what the hell?! I’m falling for her…my dear bestfriend. Anyway, I know I’m a frank person, but, why am I afraid to confess to her?! Huh…. Maybe I’m afraid that if she doesn’t like me, my confession will ruin our friendship. Argh, what must I do. And no!!! Tomorrow is Valday. Damn!” I wrote in my diary like that. And those words were true. I was wondering, “Will she accept me if I told her? Hell….” I said in my mind and heaved a sigh.

            “Key oppa~” I heard a familiar voice behind me then I saw Amber’s face in front of me.

            “H-hey Amber….,” I said, nervously, and quickly closed my diary. I was hoping that she didn’t read my diary. Yah, that’s the bad side of writing diary at school, coz maybe everyone could see it.

            “Who is that girl? I saw that in your diary just now,” she said to me, still smiling.

            “Hell! Dammit!” I shouted in my head. “Nothing, you don’t know her,” I said coldly.

            “Oh….,” she said. I stood and went away. “I’m sorry Amber, since I’ve behave coldly to you these days. I’m just too nervous,” I said in my mind.

-dorm-

            Looked like the others still somewhere. Anyway, I’d decided to confess to her. Maybe….

            “Key hyung! Will you confess to Amber-noona?” suddenly Taemin said, made me jumped a bit.

            “Yah Taem! You made me shock!”

            “Sorry hyung, so… will you?”

            “I think yes Taem….,”

            “Great hyung! And I can’t wait. I’m too curious.”

            “And I’m too afraid.”

            “Why? Come on hyung! Isn’t it obvious that Amber-noona likes you?”

            “Really?”

            “I think,” he said and went to his room. Again, I thought about my plan…and Taem’s words.

            “Does she like me too?” I wondered. “I’ll try it.”

 

Key’s Part-end