Victoria

The Valentine's Day Stories

THE VALENTINE’S DAY STORIES

VICTORIA

 

-February 13, 2011-

            So… tomorrow is Valday…. Hell, I used to hang out w/ him. But, what could I say, he cheated behind me.

            -Flashback-

-February 14, 2009-

            “Qian, I can’t meet w/ you today because I caught a cold. And I don’t want you to catch a cold too. So, can we just meet tomorrow?”

            “Okay that’s alright dear. Get well soon,” I said and decided to hang out by myself. I was still in China that time, since my dad’s job was still there. I entered a café and decided to drink a cup of hot chocolate. When I was about to sit down, I saw someone that really familiar. He is no one but my boyfriend, and he was w/ a super y girl that showed her thighs and her cleavage. W/ wasting no time, I approached them and slapped him in his face. He was surprised.

            “D-dear, why are you here?”

            “That’s not important. The thing is why are you here w/ THIS GIRL?! And what? You said you catch a cold? You are healthy! So what the hell is this? You’re cheating behind me? How dare you!!!” I was really angry w/ him.

            “I-it’s not like…” he said but that girl cut him.

            “Who are you? Please don’t disturb our date,” she said.

            “Well, I disturbed you two because THIS BOY is my boyfriend,”

            “Qian, please hear….,” I cut him off.

            “No need! I caught you by myself and now what? You want to deny it? I’m not stupid you know! We are over! Bye!” I said and headed back to home.

            There, I cried. After about an hour, I realized that it’d waste my time to cry just because a jerk like him.

                        -end of flashback-

            Yah, because of him, I became traumatic in love. But now what? I can’t hide from love. I wanted to start a new but I just too afraid. I was too afraid to be hurt again.

 

Victoria’s part/end