Chapter 6 "Destiny Of Black and White"

Destiny of Black and White

 

Destiny of Black and White

Chapter 6

“Oops…sorry for interrupting…” Eunji is about to turn away but Junhyung grabs her wrist.

“Yah…Waeyo?” Eunji asks Junhyung with her big eyes; her heart beats fast because she was so close with this handsome guy, Junhyung.

“You…”

“Wae…Waeyo…” *Gosh…Jung Eunji, you’re talking like you’re scared of him…*

“You’re face turns so red…” Junhyung kept on looking at Eunji and that makes she feels uncomfortable.

Eunji covers her face with her another hand…her hand isn’t free because Junhyung is grabbing it.

“It’s just the weather…its hot here…” Eunji found some excuses and said that the red faces was form because of the hot surrounding.

“Oh?” Junhyung looks at her in a curious look. And he’s still grabbing Eunji’s hand.

“Yah…Why are you kept on looking at me like that…” Eunji rolls her eyes at Junhyung.

“Let’s go!” Junhyung suddenly run and the run nearly makes Eunji falls down.

“Yah…Where are you going?” Eunji shouts behind Junhyung but he ignores Eunji shouting and kept on running.

Eunji nearly trip on the run but Junhyung always grab her tightly so that she didn’t trip to the ground.

Junhyung suddenly stop and Eunji hits her nose because of Junhyung’s back.

“Yah…Why did you suddenly stop? You hurt my nose....” Eunji rubs her red nose and scolds Junhyung.

“Miannae…We’re here!” Junhyung smiles at Eunji and Eunji looks at their destination-A dessert shop with the name Destiny.

“This is our destination?”  Eunji points at the dessert shop and looks at Junhyung who is walking to the dessert shop.

“Yah…Wait for me!” Eunji shouts at Junhyung and follows him to the dessert shop.

Eunji’s POV

I can’t believe what he’s doing…

I’m suddenly barged in when he’s breaking up with the girl that handed him the love letter just now and now he is with me…in a dessert shop called Destiny??

What is he up to?

“What you want?” He handed me the menu and smile at me.

“Erm…” I’m not looking at the menu, my whole brain just think about what he’s up to…

“Well…I think this dessert is great. I tried it before and now whenever I come here I always ordered this.” Junhyung recommended me a dessert with the name ‘Destiny of Black and White’.

“Then…I want this.” I pointed the ‘Destiny of Black and White’ and Junhyung ordered two bowls of the dessert and keep looking at me.

“So…What you’re up to?” I asked him when he’s looking at me.

“Huh? Oh…Just eating dessert.” Junhyung is fooling me with his bad acting skill.

“I don’t think you’re just eating dessert with me…What do you want from me?” I look into his eyes carefully.

“I really just want to eat dessert with you.” Junhyung smiles at me and said.

When I am going to speak back, the waiter serves us our dessert ‘Destiny of Black and White’.

*Destiny of Black of White is a dessert with black pearls and vanilla ice cream.*

“Eat!” Junhyung handed me a spoon and he starts to eat his dessert.

I take the spoon from him and scoop a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and black pearls and put it inside my mouth.

“How is it?” Junhyung winked at me.

“This dessert…” The black pearls have different kind of flavor and mine is full with fruit flavor…and when I chew the black pearls, the fruit burst out and mix together just like mix fruit juices and together with the vanilla ice cream, it’s taste great!

“It’s great……”

End of Eunji’s POV

Junhyung’s POV

I don’t understand why I feel the different way when I saw Jung Eunji. It’s a different feeling from every girl I seen before…and this one is special…

I didn’t bring anyone with me to this dessert shop before. I think that this is my paradise and my only paradise and I’m not letting anyone know this place.

But don’t know why, I have a feeling that I must bring her come to this place.

I want her to know me more…for no reason…

When we run to the dessert shop, because of my speed, she nearly falls to the ground but I held her tightly so that she won’t fall to the ground. I feel happy when I was holding hands with her. I hold many girls’ hand, but I feel extremely happy when I am holding her hands…

She is cute when she thinks that I was having some evil idea against her. But no, I won’t, I just want to have a dessert with her, that’s it.

“So…What you’re up to?” She asks me while I was looking at her.

She’s so cute and pretty…And she’s different from the others girl…so that she gets my attention.

“Huh? Oh…Just eating dessert.” I answered her with a smile inside my heart.

“I don’t think you’re just eating dessert with me…What do you want from me?” She asked me while she’s looking at me.

“I really just want to eat dessert with you.” I smile at her and she seem like she doesn’t believe me.

The waiter serves us our dessert and I handed her a spoon and called her to eat.

She takes the spoon from me and scoop the ice cream and black pearls from her bowl.

I saw she chew the black pearls and asked her: “How is it?”

She opens her eyes so big and I know that she thinks that the dessert is great.

“It’s great…” She answered me and she scoops more ice cream and black pearls.

I feel that there is a smile on my face and I lowered down and enjoy my dessert with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet moments with Junhyung and Eunji!

Sorry for the late update…

And more comments and subscribe will makes me having more idea in writing story!

--------

And I wrote a new stories in my another account

Love Between K-By Exotics-Arnold

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/282907/love-between-k-taiwanese

One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right-By Exotics-Arnold

Still haven’t post…keke

And there is also a story which was wrote by me and my bestie too!

Girls VS Boys! It’s a OCxEXO-K FICS!!!

Wrote by-KpopIsMyLife01 and Exotics-Arnold[Co-author]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/319251/girls-vs-boys-korean-exo

SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!

Pretty Please~ by: EXOTICS-ARNOLD

424946_554479504567270_1276855889_n.jpg