Chapter 3 "Destiny of Black and White"

Destiny of Black and White

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!” many girls are screaming so loud that Eunji needs to cover her ears with her hands.

“F4! F4! F4!” even the boys are screaming with the girls too…

“Who are they?” Eunji asks Suzy in a curious voice while she looks at the 4 boys.

“They are F4! They are so charming, aren’t they?” Suzy says in an excited voice.

“Yeah…” Eunji didn’t care about how charming F4 is but she just wants to know about who they are.

“The front one is the leader of F4-Junhyung. His parents are the chairman of our high school and he is a popular boy in this school.”

“He looks cool.” Eunji says while she looks at Junhyung.

“Yeah, and he’s a playboy.” Suzy says while she makes a sad face.

“Playboy?” Eunji looks at Junhyung and she sees a girl goes in front of Junhyung and handed him a letter.

“Wowww~~~” The boys around start to make those annoying voice.

“Can I be your girlfriend?” The brave girl asks Junhyung.

“Wait me at the balcony.” Junhyung says to the girl in a cool face and a cool voice.

The girl smiles like a sunshine but Junhyung didn’t even feel a little happiness and just continue to act cool.

“See, that’s the playboy…-Sigh-” Suzy says to Eunji with a sad voice.

“Then, the others?” Eunji asks Suzy about the three boys who follow Junhyung at the back.

“Oh! That is Wonho, he’s in Mercury class and he is always the first in the exam. If I have a smart brain like him, I think my parents will be so happy.” Suzy says with a bitter smile on her face.

“Don’t be like that, Suzy! I can tuition for you, but I have to admit, my results are not so good…” Eunji says wih a smile.

“You don’t need to waste your time to help me tuition because the principal is going to arrange a tuition teacher to help me with my homework.

“Who is the teacher who teaches you?” Eunji asks curiously.

“I don’t know, but later I will go to the library to meet my tuition teacher.”

“Oh…please continue with your introduction.”

“That’s Myungsoo. He’s a great chef! And he is in the same class with Wonho.”

“He’s a great chef?” Eunji asks in a surprise voice.

“He can cook many kinds of food and he also makes dessert.”

“Really? A guy like him making dessert!!!” Eunji feels very surprise because a guy like Myungsoo wears an apron, chopping vegetables with a knife, cooking with some pots in a kitchen! How hard is that to imagine the scene?!

“Can’t imagine right? Haha!” Suzy smiles loudly and Eunji smiles together with her.

“And that is DooJoon. I think he is the most quiet and unactive in F4…”

“unactive?”

“He’s not a playboy like Junhyung, not a genius like Wonho, not a great chef like Myunsoo, but he likes to read books, listen music and…he like dancing.”

“So, that is your meaning, Eunji looks at the quiet but handsome DooJoon.

“Yeah…”

“Suzy, let’s go get some food! I’m starving!”

“Okay, let’s go!” Suzy follow Eunji and they go to canteen together for some food.