Chapter 1 "Destiny Of Black and White"

Destiny of Black and White

 

Quintus high school is a special high school. Every class is divided into boy and girl class…

Here’s an example…

Neptune-Boy’s Neptune class and Girl’s Neptune class

Eunji POV

“Ring…Ring…” A noisy alarm is ringing inside a room.

“Eunji-ah! Wake up! Today you are going to your new school!” My mother is calling me downstairs.

“Eunji!” My mom is walking to my room.

The white wooden door of my room is open by my mother and she come in with a uniform.

“Eunji-ah! Wake up and be prepared for your new school~” She push me up from the bed and hand me my new school uniform.

“Omma, I’m so tired.” Although I’m speaking, my eyes are still shut.

“Why are you so tired?” My mom stands beside my bed and ask.

“Cause yesterday I pack my things till midnight…”

“Pabo! Why can’t you just leave your things on the floor and wait until you’re free?”

My mom says while folding her hands. You know what? She is so annoying. –Sigh- What can I do but only stay there and listen to her boring “speech”.

“Cause…I can’t wait to clean my things…I hate to sleep in an untidy room!”

“Okay, okay, now wash your face, change your clothes and let’s go.” My mum says while heading out from my room.

End of Eunji POV

A blue car park outside Quintus high school. Eunji carries her backpack and says goodbye to her parents. –Sigh-Hwaiting Eunji!” She says to herself and goes inside the gate. After she goes to the discipline board, she tried her best to find her class but she couldn’t. When she passes a tree, she sees a boy hurried pack up his thing and stand up. She quickly walks to the boy and asks: “Excuse me, do you know where Neptune class is?” the boy point quickly to a building and says: “There.” Eunji bow to the boy and the boy quickly carries his backpack and quickly walks away.

“Such a weird boy.” Eunji says while looking at the boy.

-Sigh-“Let’s go, Eunji, Hwaiting!” Eunji says to herself and quickly walk to the building that the boy pointed just now.

“Huh…Huh…How came the stair case that long?”Eunji says in a tired voice.

Eunji finally arrive at her class-Neptune. When she looks inside, she has a weird feeling because her new class is full with boys. And, it is all boys; no girl….not even one girl is there….

“Excuse me.” Someone was behing Eunji but she didn’t recognize.

“Yah!” The boy behing Eunji shout loudly at her.

“You are blocking my way.” The boy says while he looks at Eunji.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Eunji recognize there is someone behind her and she quickly stand beside the door.

“Why are you here?” The boy asks Eunji in a cool voice.

“I’m Eunji, I’m a new student…and you?” Eunji asks the boy with a soft voice.

“Junhyung. Where is your class?” The boy with name Junhyung still acting cool to Eunji.

“My class is Neptune…is this really my class?” Eunji asks in a curious voice.

“Of course not. Your class is over there.” Junhyung point to the other side of the building which are connected together with a bridge.

“Oh, thank you! Thank you!” Eunji bow to Junhyung and she quickly thank Junhyung and ran to her class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomawo for reading guys :D Sorry for a short update!! :) Tell me about what you think about the first chapter!!! XD