friendly talk

What If
---Siwon p.o.v---once we arrived home ,umma quickly forced us to our room or it was my room actually. She opened the door and gasped loudly."whoa !it's so beautiful."she said. I chuckle slowly. Maybe she forgot that I'm still in this room. "yeah !it's beautiful !like you "I blurted out. Gosh !what did I just said ?"what ?"she said. I guess she didn't heard I said just now. "ahhh... Nothing ! So Tae,care to explain how did you end up became my wife ? Or did you already know that I'm the one that will become your husbands ? "I asked to break the ice. Yeah !I need to know how did she end up married to me. She seemed shocked by my sudden question but kept remain her calmness and sit on the edge of our bed. "hmmm ..actually ,our marriage has been planned since our childhood days. Our umma were good friend before your mom got married. So,they promised to each other that they will met again and marry off their child. That was before your umma moved to another country with your father. Unfortunately ,my mom died because of cancer three years ago but she leaves me her last will to fulfilled her promise with your umma. So,my appa searched for your mom and once found, they set up the marriage plan again. But, I just told about this plan last week. A week before before our wedding. And as for your second question, the answer is no ! I don't know that the man that will became my husband is you."she told me convincingly. Oh ! So that's how this ridiculous marriage started but…" eh ?how come that you don't know whose your husband-to-be ? Didn't you curious ?" I shoot her that question. It does not make a sense. She just shakes her head signing no." I think that doesn't matter anymore cause we'll be married eventually"she let out a deep sigh. Is she regret marrying me ?" do you regret it now ?knowing that its me ?" I asked her. I could feel that my heart sank. God ! Why did I'm feeling like this ? But seeing her smile make me confused. She did not ?" no oppa. I'm actually relieve knowing that you're my husband not a complete stranger." I smiled hearing that."so ,are we really a married couple now ? I mean, do we have to do what married couple do ?" I asked her innocently. She looked at me in disbelief. What ? Did I said something wrong?"what did you mean by that oppa ?". Dush ! I felt like a giant stone falling in me. How can I explain to her ? She still young. Gosh !"hmmm ..i mean ..i mean can we sleep together ?". She furrowed her brows and think. Can't stand in my spot ,I approaches her and lay my on the bed too. Suddenly she look at me with a weird expression."did you mean ?"she looked at me while a pink shade begin to form on her cheeks."ye ..yeah ! I just said that cause my parents expecting a grandchild from us soon you know !" I made up that reason actually. She seem to believe what I'm saying. She seems to think bout that deeply. I just scared if she mistook my word. Gosh !" but you don't have to do it if you're not ready. I wouldn't force you. So don't over-think about it and lets go to sleep."I said and she just nod.--------------------- After we freshen up ourselves, I lay out my body on the bed. I'm getting sleepy when I heard the bathroom door opened. She walk out with her cute pyjama. Ahhh ..so cute ! She look at me and smiled. "oppa …where I'll sleep tonight ?" she asked me curiously and looked around the room. I give her a naughty smile."since we're married now. I think we should sleep together as a married couple. Isn't it normal to act like that ?". She gave me a thinking expression before nod her head. "I think so."she said and tug herself on the bed too. We're lying facing the ceiling now but none of us were sleepy right now."where do you want to go for our honeymoon ?" I ask her out of the blue. She chuckle and look at me."you want to bring me there oppa ?" she asked me playfully."of course. So just tell me where. I definitely will got you there my dear wifey" I said sarcastically. She laughed and smack my chest."where do you want to go ? I'm free next week. That would be a perfect time" I added. She laughed and hold my hand."that would be amazing oppa but I guess you have to forget it cause we're going to promote Gee next week oppa"she said. Ahhh.. I forgot that they're promoting their new song." nevermind ..we'll go when both of us free ok oppa ?"she promise me when she see my disappointed face. I nod my head and told her to sleep. Then ,she dozed to her dreamland.---------------still Siwon p.o.v-------------I'm about dozed to sleep when I heard someone talking. I turn my head to her direction. I chuckle when I see she murmuring 'more.....more' along with hand motion. I did heard once that she talk and walk in sleep. I moved some hair strand away from her face and ready to continue my sleep. Suddenly, I feel a pair of small arm wrapping my waist. She hugs me tightly like a pillow. I giggled and hugs her back and back to sleep again. After just few minutes I closes my eyes ,my phone ringing. Gosh !what's now ? I pick up and found that it was Donghae calling me and the worst is he's drunk. Gosh ! I carefully get up and then change my clothes. I must meet him . Or he might do something stupid.