Memories

Living With Twelve Flower Boys, EXO

(Your Pov)

Arriving at your house, You stared at it. *Home. It looks so similar when i last left it.* You entered the house, greeted by all workers as they show their respects by bowing. You bowed back slightly. "Miss, The 6 bedrooms that you odered to be cleaned up is already done and the dinner will be done in a few minutes" The head maid notified you. 

"Good job" You smiled at her as she bowed and left. "So...the EXO are on their way here.  Let's wash up first and meet downstairs,nae?" Taejun being the oldest, ordered you. 

You went to your room and opened the door. The room was really different from the past. It was rather big. You placed your pouch bag on the table and sat at the edge of your bed. Something caught your eye at the drawer. It was a picture of you and Your family. But with the one person that is precious to you, Hyejin. Immediately the past came to you. You droppedthe picture as you clutched your head as the horrible past haunt you once again.

*Flashback*

You stared at the body covered in blood. The blood flowing down her head. Then.. Drip. Drip. 

"H-hyunjoo.... S-save Y-yourself..." She breathe her last breath and finally closed her eyes.

You snapped back to reality. "Unnie!! Don't die!!" You shook her as streams of tears came flowing down your face. 

"AAAAAAHH!!" You screamed, the memories making you having and extreme headache. Tears flowing down your face. 

---------------------------

EXO finally arrived at the front of your house and was greeted by your brothers. "Come in." Taejun welcomed them. "So-" Taejun was cut off by a scream.

"AAAAAAHH!!"

All the workers was simply shocked by the screamed. Taejun and Hyungseok froze as they widened their eyes. Taejun and Hyungseok glanced at each other. EXO was shocked too. 

"UNNNIEEE!!!" 

That scream made them rush to your bedroom. They were running two steps at a time. Bang! Taejun slamed the door open. They saw you clutching your forehead tightly as you cried your eyes out. They rushed beside you. "Hyunjoo! STOP!" Taejun said as he grab hold of your arms.

"O-oppa.." You cried. "Hyun, Its all the past." Hyungseok consoled you as he pat your back."U-unnie.. Hyejin unnie.." You looked down as you sobbed. "She is watching us. From there" Taejun pointed up at the sky. You calmed down a little.

"EXO is here and they heard your scream too." Hyungseok told you. "Really?" "Yeah and they sure was terrified." Hyungseok attempted a dry joke. You giggled. "Now, Let's get this baby washed up." Taejun said as he helped you stand up.

"Do you want me to acompany you?" Hyungseok wiggled his eyebrows as he backhugged you.. You laughed."ert!" You screamed as you shove him lightly and ran to the bathroom. Taejun shooked his head."Twins." 

"Handsome and beautiful twins ~" Hyunseok said proudly as they laughed and went downstairs to accompany EXO. 

-------------------------------

A short update for my lovely subscribers~ <3

Me Loves you!