Romance?

Sibling RivaLove

 

Dongho

I threw down the controller with a groan. Minhyun was cracking up at my latest (failed) attempt at Grand Theft Auto.

“Aishhh,” I complained, “You try! It’s hard!” I slapped him lightly on the knee as JR walked in, hair still dripping from his shower.

He shook his head, splattering us with water. He grinned.

“Try what?”

“Grand Theft Auto.” I replied miserably. “I’m terrible!”

Minhyun snorted. “It’s ‘cause you’re too careful. You always get caught!”

JR picked up the controller and restarted the level while I looked on. Minhyun stood, stretching.

“I’m cold,” he said with a yawn, “I think I’ll go change ~”

JR and I nodded, both absorbed in the game. “C’mon, Jonghyun!” I yelled, “Go! They’re gonna—“ I was cut off by the sound of Minhyun yelling.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT! RIGHT NOW!” We heard the door slammed and looked at each other uneasily.

“Crap...” I muttered. “I bet that was Minseo. Should I go check on her?” I bit my lip.

JR paused for a moment, thinking. “No,” he said slowly. “Ren is in the kitchen. He can comfort her. We looked at each other again and I smirked.

“Good idea.”

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I yawned, looking at the clock. 12:24. Nyehhh...

JR pushed my shoulder with his foot. I looked up, realizing I was hugging one of his pillows.

“Mwoh?” I muttered sleepily.

“C’mon sleeping beauty. Gimme my pillow and go sleep somewhere else.” He prodded me with his foot a second time.

“Aish, hyung... So cruel...” I rolled over, releasing his pillow and pushing myself to my feet. I stumbled out to the living room, stubbing my toe on JR’s doorframe.

“Aigoo...” I flopped onto the couch next to MinMin, who was already passed out. I curled up next to her and fell asleep hugging my dongsaeng.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I jerked awake with a gasp. Minseo was tickling me!

“YAHHH!” I writhed around, trying to free myself from her tickles. “ANIIIIII! STOP! MAKE IT STOOOP!!!” I screamed. She finally let go of me and I collapsed, panting.

“MinMin... What the heck was that for?!” I groaned, clutching my sides.

She gave me an impish grin. “Payback~!” she sang, leaping off of me. “I’mma go change!” She called, bouncing (and I mean that literally) off to the bathroom.

Aron yawned, rubbing his eyes. (A/N: Kyaaa! >///<) He stretched and looked at me, smiling.

“Thanks for waking me up Baekho-ah” he laughed sleepily. “Though you could have been more subtle about it.” he added, teasing.

“Aish,” I muttered, a little embarrassed, “It was Minseo’s fault!”

Aron winked at me. “I thought it was cute.” He kissed me on the nose and I pulled back surprised.

“Aron...?”

“Neh?” He looked at me questioningly. “You already know, don’t you? You read the texts.”

I nodded, not quite sure what to say.

He shrugged nonchalantly. “Well then why hide it? I love you, Kang Dongho.” he smiled and stood, walking to his room.

I stayed where I was for a moment, dazed, before standing to make breakfast.

 

Breakfast was a quiet, sleepy affair. I felt Aron’s eyes on me, but couldn’t bring myself to meet his eyes—partly because I could feel a blush crawling up my cheeks every time I glanced his way.

Finally Minhyun spoke, breaking the silence. “Minseo, I’m sorry I yelled at you. I’m just protective of my personal space. Mianhae. Forgive me?”

Minseo set down her milk glass and nodded. “Of course oppa!” she smiled. I saw Ren frown a little and laughed to myself. Jealous?

JR raised his eyebrows at me. “What’s so funny? Care to share, Baekho?”

I bit my lip, stifling a smile. Aron saw me and grinned, flicking his eyes to Ren. I nodded, also grinning stupidly.

“Nuthin.” said Aron. “It’s nothing.”

JR raised his eyebrows even higher, if possible, and turned back to his toast.

Aron looked at me, smiling, and grabbed my hand. I stiffened, surprised, but relaxed and allowed him to lace his fingers with mine. I smiled at him and took a drink of my milk.

 

Mianhae for the short chapter guys! But hopefully you'll get some action in the next chapter? (Ready kkutnaegeje action!) ~Evah