Stars

Sibling RivaLove

Minseo

 

After my shower I sat on the floor of the bathroom, thinking. 

What if Ren likes me back? I mean, he didn't seem to mind coming run up the stairs alone with me. But I don't know... No one has ever flirted with me (as far as I know anyway). Does he act this way towards all girls? Maybe I can ask one of the members if they know anything... But I can't just ASK...

Suddenly someone banged on the bathroom door, making me jump and hit my head on the sink. OWWW

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey chickie, HURRY UP! You don't own the bathroom!" it sounded like JR.

"Aish FINE!" I yelled back, laughing. I was starting to talk to them as if they were all my brothers. 

I came out in a tank top and shorts with my hair in a towel. 

"Hey hey..." he said laughing with raised eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and whacked him with my other towel. I swear, that guy.

Just then, I realized that I hadn’t been into any of the other oppa’s bedrooms.

I saw a door to my left and walked in without thinking. To my surprise, it was quite neat. The bed was made, the floor was clear and the window was open. I walked over to the bed and saw a big pink bunny plushie. Haha! Who sleeps here anyway...? I walked over to the dresser to see who was in the picture frames. 

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT! RIGHT NOW!" I whirled around and saw Minhyun in the doorway. He wasn't smiling anymore. He looked so mad I could cry. Instead I ran out muttering an apology. He slammed the door behind me. 

Oookay, I know I probably shouldn't have walked in without asking. But he was scary! I was finally getting him to laugh, too...

I sat on the couch in the living room. Where was everyone else? I realized I was in the fetal position. Minhyun oppa really scared me! Then Ren came out of the kitchen. He was drinking a Calpico with a straw. Cute!

"I walked into Minhyun oppa’s room without asking. It was my fault." I looked at the ground, embarrassed, and he sat next to me. My heart rate picked up.

"You know, Minhyun doesn't get THAT mad. He'll forgive you soon enough, don't worry." he put his hand on my shoulder. Ren was really comforting, a lot like Dongho. 

"Yeah I hope so... By the way, where is everyone else?"

"Gaming in JR's room." He looked at the entrance to the balcony, then back to me. 

"I at boy video games." I frowned and stared out the window. 

"I'm not too good at them either." He laughed. Kyaaah! His loose hair and laugh were so freakin’ cute! I wanna hug him...!

"Wanna go do-” he cut me off.

"Do you ever stare at the stars?" He smiled looking at me strangely, with a far-off expression.

"Not really, it’s kinda cloudy where I live and we don't have a balcony at home." I said, towel drying my hair. 

"Then come with me!" he stood up and walked toward the glass doors. 

"But I can't go like this!" I pointed at my shorts. 

"Then bring a blanket, c'mon~" He tried to whine. He wanted to be with me? And watch the stars?  So sweet!

I giggled as I grabbed a blanket from the floor and wrapped it around myself. He slid open the door and I followed him outside. 

We weren't wearing any shoes and I noticed my feet were slightly bigger than his. That's just weird. But I can start a weird conversation with it.

While he was staring at the sky I lightly kicked him on the foot.

"Hey! My feet are bigger than yours!" I laughed in a pretend maniac way. 

"Yeah, ‘cause you’re a giant with huge feet!" He shot back, grinning. 

I couldn't stop laughing! Partly from the stupidity of the conversation, and partly because I was happy to be with him. I dunno what’s with me... I was laughing way too much... But he didn't seem weirded out. 

"Minseo..." he whined and glared at me with a smile, trying to keep a straight face.

"Ne?" 

"I didn't bring you in this cold just to laugh at my feet!" Both of us were started laughing now. 

"Now come here and look at the stars! Calm down!" he pretend scolded and swatted my arm.

I smiled and looked up at the sky. I thought about how happy Ren made me, even though we weren't dating he made me really peaceful and happy. Would it hurt to confess to him? 

I glanced at him and immediately saw the goose bumps on his bare arm.

"Hey you look cold, want the blanket?" I smiled. 

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be warmer if both of us were using it?" he laughed a little awkwardly. 

Okay... Here goes nuthin'

I carefully put some of the blanket over his shoulder, our arms were touching now. He was actually pretty warm. He looked the other way and I didn’t see his smile. I nudged him.

"Why DID you bring me to watch stars?"  He had this faraway expression.

"The stars are really pretty, and calm. Whenever I stress about something I just come here and the cool breeze, stars and moon keeps me from flipping a table over." He smirked a little.

"You looked a little stressed lately, I mean I wouldn't know but still." he said looking down.

I smiled. His profile was so... Chill... And slightly mysterious. In a good way. 

"Thank you for bringing me." I said smiling at the stars. I saw him turn to me from the corner of my eye.

And we stood there for a good while until we started getting cold. Well, Ren was starting to shiver under the blanket.

"Let’s go back, the others might be wondering where we are, plus don't you guys have a photo shoot somewhere tomorrow?" I whispered.

"Of course, sleeping beauty needs sleep! I forgot." he nudged me, laughing. 

"I'm not THAT tired... Of being here with you..." I murmured under my breath. 

"Hm?" he turned to look at me in the eyes. 

"Nah, nothing. Let’s go back inside." I said, turning away, so he can't see my blush

So we went back inside. I fell asleep on the couch, hugging the blanket (It smelled fresh and sweet—like him), and Ren went into his bedroom after we said a quick 'good night' to each other. 

 
Gah! Sorry this took a while! Mianhamnida! This was one of my shorter chapters.... -Italy <3
Shorter? Short my ! Ita-chan, you need to look up the definition of "short"! ~Ever
 
School is starting! Therefore, updates will be less frequent. However, we will try to update at least once a week. Mianhae and kamsamnida!