Week 8: Angst

100 Days, 100 EXO Drabbles

 

Day 43: Baby, I’m Yours

by mara_ciro

Yixing-centric feat. the rumored ex-girlfriend | 321 words. | A first love can never be. You can’t have it since you have loved too much.

Once upon a time, she was his everything. He believed that she was everything he could ever want in life and that as long as he had her, everything was perfect. The feelings that accompanied whatever it was they had wouldn’t really fade away. They haunted him every idle moment in his busy life, and he found himself looking back to those days when he still had her in his arms.   

She was never supposed to enter his life the way she did. Maybe she was just supposed to be a friend of a common friend of theirs, but he wasn’t supposed to make so much room for her in his heart. By some twist of fate, she had managed to make room for herself in his life and somehow become the center of his whole world.

She was the first to let go. This was what he told himself every time he missed her. She pushed him out of her life as easily as she crept into his. As much as he wanted to lay all the blame on her, he couldn’t. Part of it was also his fault. He wasn’t brave enough to fight for her. He didn’t have the courage to let go of his dreams just for her. He somehow hoped she would stop him as they parted ways in the airport, yet all she gave him was a resolute “goodbye.” As forgetful as he was, he knew this was one memory that would stick to him forever. The way her voice tried to sound strong despite the tears running down her face made him hope that she had changed her mind, instead, she pushed him toward the airport’s doors as she ran away in tears.

He should have run after her instead of boarded the plane that night. Maybe, it’s time he finally learned to set himself free from her memory.

A/N: Shisus freaking KRIST. Writing this failed angst practically killed me. I don’t even know how I had the guts to finish this one. Anyway, much love to Nina unni for prompting this one. Now, the Lay roleplayer and my Krystal have developed a storyline to run in The Fifth Chapter. (And NO, we will not let that story be broken!XingStal forever)


 


Day 45: She writes
by lessvocals
Yixing/ex-GF | 321 words. Sometimes she writes about him.


She still writes about him.


But this time, she writes them by hand on a small leather notebook.


Sometimes, she writes letters on the crisp pages, long ones and short ones but always starting with My dearest Yixing.


Sometimes she writes him about her days, about how his grandmother still calls her every now and then, about their old friend who wanted to know how he’s doing in Korea, about the new boy who moved next to her house and won’t stop smiling at her.


Sometimes she writes about their shared memories, about that time when he kissed her for the first time and how she suddenly believed that there could be butterflies in her stomach, about the moment when he found out that he got accepted into SM’s training program, about the way he embraced her after telling her the news.


Sometimes she just writes I miss you.


Sometimes she writes with tears in her eyes because she can still remember all those times that he said I love you and it’s a painful reminder of how much she’s lost.


Sometimes she writes about their last moment together. She writes about his sad smile and his warm hands. She writes about his pleading eyes, silently asking her for one more chance, one more shot. She writes about staying silent and trapping the word that almost tumbles out of . She writes about the gut-wrenching desire to say….Stay.


Sometimes she writes alternate endings to their story. She writes about having the courage to tell him how she really feels. She writes about having the guts to hold his hand and tell him that yes, she’ll be with him no matter what happens. She writes about not being afraid of the possibility that his new life in Korea would change him too much. She writes about trusting him enough to love her no matter what.



Sometimes she just writes I’m sorry.

 

 

 

 

Day 47

by elaineleyn

-pending-