Love to Blush

I just came to say Goodbye!

 

My breathing was already heavy when the song came to an end. With a fierce look in my eyes, I was standing in the middle of my kneeling backdancers, every one of them trying to grab onto my legs, like they were drowning and grabbing onto me was the only way to survive.

 

I really enjoyed this short moment. The adrenaline moving through my veins, the screaming fans and the thought that I actually did it without one mistake.

 

The lights went out and I tried to hurry offstage in my kill heels, which was quite a bad idea I have to admit, cause a soon as I ran down the stairs I tripped over my own two feet and fell face first.

 

I don’t know if it was my luck or bad luck that Bap was going to perform after me and that Yong Guk caught me professionally. If I wasn’t the one who was involved, I for sure would be awing too, like the staff did. Main reason for this was that Yong Guk was now holding me bridal style and clinging to his neck. At least I hope this was the reason and not that both our faces could have been mistaken as cherry tomatoes.

 

 

Thank God my dearest manager decided to help me out and dragged me back to my dressing room.

 

“Sometimes you are really just one hell of a helpless girl.” He sat in front of a mirror with his legs crossed and giving me an amused look. “I mean if you had been leaning on a wall with that face I could have mistaken you for an extinguisher.” With that he began laughing what earned a pouty face from my side.

 

“Aigooo I didn’t mean to make this cutie sad.” He pinched my cheek and mumbled a few more ‘aigoos’ until my face became a frown and he backed away.

“You really shouldn’t make that face when you are in public!”

 

Such a mean manager!

 

I got along better with my old manager, but this one…aish! He is really full of himself and just says what he wants without considering ones feelings. And not to forget, he totally loves teasing people! The first time I met him one month ago he even told me he was going to make me fall for him! I really can’t stand people like him!

But the worst thing was actually that YG first thought I was going to introduce my boyfriend to him, when we entered his office. Oh boy, that was really embarrassing!

 

Every time I think about it, I can’t help it and blush. Argh not again!

 

 I quickly covered my burning cheeks and spun my chair around so that I was facing the mirror. But sadly nothing slips my manager and a mischievous grin formed in his (handsome) face.

 

He walked behind me and placed his head on my shoulder. The grin still not leaving his face.

 

“Ah come on admit it, we would make a marvelous couple.” He laughed again and this time I felt the vibrations of his laugh tickling down my skin. He fixated my eyes through the mirror and even if I wanted to leave the ban of his nearly black orbs I couldn’t.

 

I wouldn’t say I am dumb but in that moment it felt like nothing was in my head. I felt kind of light.

 

If there wasn’t Youngrae we for sure would have stayed like this longer.

 

“Yah! Won Jongjin! I leave you one moment alone and you try to seduce an idol! In case you don’t know it, to Ri Ah-ya you are just an ahjussi!”

“If I am an ahjussi, what are you? Halmoni?”

“At least I don’t flirt with people that are 10 years younger than me!”

“9 years! And don’t think I haven’t seen you with that one cameraman! For sure at least 15 years difference!”

“But he is a cameraman not an IDOL!”

“Ah! So you are admitting that you are a pedonoona?”

“Wowowo! He is 15 years younger than you Unni?” I always thought Youngrae was just a few years older than me.

“Wait a bit Ri Ah, how old did you think Youngrae-noona is?”

“Now I am perplexed! If Jongjin calls her ‘noona’ than she has to be older than him, but Oppa is already 29 and Youngrae NEVER is over 30” I thought aloud.

Youngraes eyes began to sparkle. “You really thought I was younger than Jongjin? Aigooo~ I have such a innocent dongsaeng!”

“Youngrae is 37.”

“MWO!?!”

Jongjin chuckled and ruffled through his black hair.

“After over a year of working together you didn’t know? Hilarious!”

“You are just jealous!”

“ What is there to be jealous of? You are a 37 years old ajumma, not married and hit on poor man in their 20s.”

She hit his arm playfully.

“Don’t say it like that! It makes me feel bad. Ah by the way, have you told her the good news already?”

I looked confused form one to the other and back again.

“I was about to! Ri Ah-ya, remember that casting two weeks ago? You got accepted as the female lead!”

“Not…really…I mean, really?” He just nodded with a proud smile. I didn’t know what he was proud of, but his smile was a proud one.

I jumped from my seat and hugged them both out of joy.

 

A few seconds after my outbreak, Taemin, Jinki and Jonghyun entered the dressing room.

I swear the look on their faces was priceless when they saw me and my stylist jumping through the room.

 

As soon as I spotted them I tried to regain my composure, but I couldn’t get rid of the smile on my lips. And I bet I look quite weird with a semiserious look in my eyes and a smile on my face that nearly reached my ears.

“Ahm something good happened?” Onew asked a bit confused.

For a moment my smile got bigger, if that was even possible. “I got accepted as female lead for ‘My lucky life’.”

“Noona, which female lead? Mother, older daughter or younger daughter?”

“Older daughter! Wait how come you know?”

“I also auditioned, but not as a female lead!” Taemin quickly added the last part.

“We would have guessed  that Taemin.” Jonghyun said before he congratulated me.

“But I thought you always were too nervous to stand a longer time in front of a camera? How come?” Onew maybe sensed something.

 

I really didn’t want to tell them the reason, because it’s first of all like a secret between YG and me and second it is maybe something like a cut in my idol life.

 

“Ri Ah-ssi actually does it in order to not lose some of her fans when she changes companies.”

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Hey guys, doesn't at least one of you pity me?

I mean I wrote 4 (more or less boring) chapters but not one of you has given me a comment...

You know I would stop nagging about not getting comments and update more often if I get one tiny comment :)

Encouragment you know!

I would also like to read a comment about my readers thoughts on the story :)