Love to be Confusing

I just came to say Goodbye!

 

The long corridor was filled with a whole lot of people that were running around like frightened chickens. Ones where carrying clothes, others checked if everyone was already in their wardrobes and again others were eagerly trying to find the place they belong to.

 

I swear it is the 19th person that opens the door, looks around and leaves again without saying something. It seems like people nowadays can’t read anymore.  I mean there is a big fat ‘LILITH’ and ‘B.A.P’ written on the outside of the door, so why do some people that barge in ask if this is SISTAR’s dressing room. Thus I don’t think I look even a bit like Bora, Hyorin, Soyu or Dasom!

 

“Just calm down. I know you are already nervous enough because of your comeback. Just ignore them and try to relax a bit, we still have time before you have to go on stage.”

She has such a reassuring voice, it never fails to make me a bit calmer.  I closed my eyes and went through the performance in my head, careful not to leave one step out.

My stylist was still focused on doing my hair when she raised her voice again. “Say, I heard some rumors about you changing companies,  true or not?”

I let out a small sigh and opened my mouth when suddenly the door flew open.

 

The 20th time!

 

I balled my fist and turned around to face this damn 20th person.

“How often do I have to tell you? This is defiantly NOT SISTAR’s dressing-“ I blinked a few times before I blushed like mad and mumbled a ‘Mianhae’.

 

Up until a few seconds ago I totally forgot that I sheared my dressing room with B.A.P aka the six guys who were standing, stunned from my heartwarming welcome, in the doorframe.

Great Ri Ah! There is for sure no better way to start off with a new rookie group!

The only one that was amused by this situation was my dear stylist unni, happily laughing next to me.

 

“Ahm I actually hope that it’s not SISTAR’s dressing room. Would be a bit confusing if.”

Okay…I think that’s their leader, Yong Guk if I remember correctly. Mental note pour moi: Learn the rookies names better!

 Slowly and 100 percent awkwardly they were forming a line in front of me.

I chuckled a bit when they did their greeting thingy and introduced themselves. Let’s hope I remember their names this time!

 

Yong Guk, the leader. Himchan, the handsome. Daehyun, the shy one. Youngjae, the hyper one? Jungup, the silent and smiling one. And Zelo, the Maknae.

 

“May I skip that greeting thingy? I’m Lilith. Nice to meet you and sorry for – you know – before.”

 

That moment I decided it couldn’t be more awkward.

 

 

But I was wrong. It could and it became.

 

We were sitting in front of our mirrors since at least 15 minutes and still haven’t said anything. The stylists for the boys were already doing their hair and mine was smiling over my little misery applying makeup on my face.  

I glanced at the list that was taped on the mirror. I really didn’t want to be the first one to perform.

 

Reason one: You are FIRST.

Reason two: At the end of the show no one remembers your performance.

And Reason three: YOU ARE FIRST!

I really, really hate it!

 

And I really, really hope Youngrae unni is soon done with my makeup. After all I have to visit some of my friends! Thank god I decided to come early today!

After Youngrae unni was done I thanked her and awkwardly said goodbye to B.A.P.

 

First stop: 2NE1

I knocked first before I opened the door, revealing a sleeping Minzy, chatting Dara and Bom and a Chaerin who was intensely studying a piece of paper.

I quietly closed the door again, cause I already learned my lesson: Never disturb a concentrated CL!

 

Next stop: SHINee

 I carefully peeked inside and only found Taemin aka the sleeping beauty and the phone-addict Jonghyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I whispered and closed the door behind me.

Jonghyun put his phone down and had a quite surprised look on his face. “Annyeong. Ahm Onew hyung just went out.”

I chuckled. “Well I thought so after I just found you and Taemin. May I wait here?”

He just nodded and gestured me to sit down.  We sat there in silence for a few minutes until Jonghyun raised his voice.

“We don’t have anything to talk at all, do we?”  I laughed a bit at his awkwardness. Somehow I have the feeling it follows me around.

“Sorry for being boring…It’s just hard to pick up a conversation with you.”

“If that’s all! Now we’re talking, so what should we talk about?”

“I…I…liked Taemin’s hair better during the Lucifer days. Now he looks…somehow…you know?”

He nodded confused.

 

Maybe I should have told him that I could be confusing sometimes?  

 

“Sooooo…You’re first today, what song are you going to perform?”

“ ‘A Liar’s Words’ and don’t worry I won’t blame you for not knowing it.” I quickly assured him.

I was stunned after he began humming the melody of the refrain. “Sorry I don’t recall the lyrics since I listened to it just one time yesterday.”

“Ah, It’s fine! I’m actually glad that you listened to it! After all the MV just got released two days ago.”

 

When we heard a moan from the couch, we watched Taemin sitting up and cutely rubbing his eyes after a yawn escaped him.

“Taeminnie, if you don’t want to be called cute, then absolutely don’t do something or wake up in such a cute way!” I walked over to him and ruffled his already messed up hair.

“Noona! Stop that!”

 

Directly in that precious moment of me ruffling a cutie pie’s hair, my manager butted in, telling me that I have to go on stage in a few minutes. So I bid my goodbyes to both and was already halfway out of the door when Taemin instructed me to come again after my performance.

 

I envy SHINee of holding the last performance. I want to have that much time to spend too!

 

So I met up with my stylist behind the stage for a touchup, got my microphone hopped on stage after I got the signal to.

 

 I stud in the middle of my back dancers on the still dark stage, waiting for the music to start.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Does someone care to write a comment?

You know, tell me what you think about that story, if I should stop writing or something like that?

Please!