Love to Quarrel

I just came to say Goodbye!

“Ahh, done with dance practice for today!”  Key said stretching his arms.

Jonghyun and Minho were already on their way getting our things. Today was a long day and all of us wanted to go home, except Taemin.   As soon as I was standing in the door of our practice room I noticed Taemin wasn’t following us.

“Staying behind today again?”

Taemin just nodded. He gave us an exhaust smile and shuffled to the CD-Player.

“Practice hard, but don’t overdo it again!” Key sent him a warning glance before he stepped out of the room.

“I make sure to leave some Chicken behind for you!”  I tried to be encouraging so I gave our Maknae one of my wide smiles.

 

 

On our way to the van Key kept complaining about our soon-to-be dinner, Chicken.

“Why again Chicken?” As much as I love my dongsaeng, his whiny voice is really annoying. 

“Why not?”

“Simply because we eat Chicken every second day!  And thus if you just eat Chicken you’ll get sick and die young!”

I just smirked, stopped in my tracks, threw my arms from my body and cried out: “Then let me die young!”

I admit it wasn’t the best thing to do because Key was walking right next to me and he got hit by one of my arms directly in his face.  As a ‘Thank you’, I earned a deadly glare from our diva after he rubbed his nose.

“Let’s vote! Jonghyun, Minho, what do you want to eat?” The two of us continued waking again.

“Beef!”

“Pork.”

They both replied at the same time as we reached our van.

 

As soon as we were seated inside and the vehicle started moving, Key began to talk again.

“Okay then it’s decided! We eat Samgyeopsal!”

“How come you nearly always agree with Jonghyuns suggestions? And ignore the rest of us?”

I know saying that has no use against Key, god knows how many times I already tried to convince him to eat Chicken, but still I had the urge to say it.

“Simple! You always want Chicken, Minho eats nearly everything and if it would go after Taemin, we would drink Banana milk for every meal.”

 

Such a nagging Omma!

 

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and leaned back with a little pout on my lips.

Key and Jonghyun sat in front of Minho who had already fallen asleep and me.  They were chatting happily about some recent scandals until Key suddenly turned back to me.

 

“Tomorrow we’re performing on Inkigayo right?” I just nodded.

“Do you have a list of who is also going to perform?”  I nodded again.

“BoA, B.A.P, T-ara, SISTAR, December, 2NE1, Lilith. I don’t remember exactly who else but I think Psy is also performing.”

“Ah I can talk to Soyu tomorrow! I hope your’re not going to be lonely without me, Jjong! By the way who are you texting with again?”

Key tried to glance at Jonghyun’s phone but he quickly covered the screen and pushed Key away.

 

“Yah! Are you trying to cheat on me with some random chick?” He really is a drama queen. And believe it or not, but when Shinee is alone Key quite often refers to their JongKey couple. It’s not real thought, but even I as their leader sometimes doubt that.

“I have other friends too!”

“Really? Who?” Key raised one of his eyebrows and gave Jonghyun a challenging look. “Someone that I also know and who is not friends with me!”

“…Hmm…For example…Lilith!”

“You could just come up with one person? How lame!”

“You said ‘someone’! And thus you know her and out of Shinee she is just friends with me!” He stuck out his tongue.

I cleared my throat and leaned a bit forward. “Excuse me but which idolgroup do I belong to?”

“Oh yea she is friends with you too…” Key turned away, I think not wanting to admit his defeat.

 

As I leaned back again, I felt my phone vibrating.

Speaking from the devil.

Looking forward to talk to you tomorrow again. Darn my busy schedule! We haven’t talked in a while, have we? So be sure you have time! See ya tomorrow! “ I read her message aloud.

“Did she also send you such a cute message, Jonghyun?”

The little Dino just turned pouting away. He quietly mumbled a ‘She is friends with me too’ which Key for sure heard. His ear twitched.

Key turned to Jonghyun again and pocked with his index finger Jjong’s chest.

“Then you sure don’t have something against me asking her if you really are friends. Because if you’re not, then you are for sure one of the greatest loners I know.” Key had a diabolic smirk plastered on his face.

“If I’m not her friend then why do I have her number?”

“That’s nothing special, even Taemin and I have her phone number.” I wonder since when Minho is awake.

 

Short before we stepped out of the van I replied Lilith.

It feels like decades! You better prepare yourself, Key is for sure gonna ask you some questions ‘bout Jonghyun. If you’re friends and that stuff. By the way are you and Jonghyun really close? However, see ya!