[ CHAPTER 5 ] Just Call Me Oppa, Can You ?

☆ ♥ ♥| SECRET One-Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

 

Jeon Hyoseong, 24.
Yoon Doojoon, 24.

 

It’s not easy to call him Oppa. Even he  deserved to be called like that. Because to me, he is the best friend I ever had. Not just in Beast. Not just in idol world. But in the world. I knew him after we a week debuted. Which means, it has been 3 years since we’ve ever known. And since then, I became closer and closer to him. But not just him, Gikwang too.

I may call Gikwang an Oppa although he’s younger than me. But, my tongue become so hard to call him like that. For me,  he’s just the same age friend. “ Oppa “ I always wish to call him that. I smile to myself. How I wish, one day it could happen. Even for a second, I wish it happen. Because I really wanted to call him so. To call him, “Doojoon Oppa”

 

“ Yah Yoon Doojoon “ I called him. We were having a comeback stage. So, I usually sees him at the broadcasting station. “ Oh Hyoseong-ah “ he turn and sees me. He smile and waves at me. I walk to him. “ Did you see Jieun ? “ I ask him. Making an excuse just to talk with him while I just having a long chat with her behind the stage just now.

“ Jieunnie ? “ he ask. “ Aniyo “ he shook his head. “ Shouldn’t you supposed to know ? Since you’re her mate ? “ he ask me back. “ Yeah “ I slowly nod. “ That’s how it should be. But ! “ I stop. “ I didn’t see her. She dissapeared right after our performances “ I made another excuses. “ Should we look for her then ? “ he suggested. ‘This is it !’ I whispered to myself. I smile and nods slowly, “ Yeah sure “

 

She was just asking me about Jieun whereas I just saw her talking to Jieun. Could it be…she just want to talk to me ? Yeayy ! I love it ! I love it when she pays her attention on me rather than being with Gikwang all the time. Well, I’m not trying to separate them as I know they knew each other even before we debuted, which means longer than I knew her, but maybe it’s kind of a jealous feeling. It’s not weird for me to jealous since I like her. Right ?

So, we were looking for Jieun together. Sometimes I feel pity for Jieun. She became our excuses to be together away from others. “ Yah Jeon Hyoseong “ suddenly someone calling her from the back. We both turn. “ Ah Hyunseung-ah, why ? “ Hyoseong respond to him. “ Did you see Jieun ? I’m going to give her handkerchief back “ he ask. Right on time, Hyunseung-ah !

“ Hmm we are going to look for her now ~ “ Hyoseong said. “ Oh really ? Can you give this to her then ? “ Hyunseung passes the handkerchief to Hyoseong. “ Yeah sure. I’ll give her later “ Hyoseong said. Then, we walk again to look for Jieun. Truthfully speaking, I know why Jieun is being nice to Hyunseung all the time. It’s because she likes her since we were doing the idol championship last 2 years. When we first getting popular as an idol.

Jieun likes him because he helps her when she was injured because of the 70m run. But, so bad that Hyunseung didn’t realized it. So, stop about them as I were informed that this is our story. “ Hyoseong-ah !!! “ but when I started to start this story again, someone interrupt again. This time, that person comes from the front. “ Gikwang-ah ~ “ Hyoseong ran to him.

“ Yah Hyoseong-ah, it’s been a long time since I last met you “ Gikwang said, hugging her shoulder. “ Oh Doojoon-ah, annyeong ~” Gikwang waves happily to me. I smile at him. “ Waaa Hyoseong-ah, you’re getting slimmer “ Gikwang praise….? her. “ That doesn’t sound like praising “ Hyoseong pouted. “ Oh how did you know ? “ Gikwang pretend to shock and laugh loudly then.

“ YAHH !! “ Hyoseong shout and hit him lightly. “ I’ll get going first “ I then excuse myself because I can’t stand seeing this two lovebirds together. “ Doojoon-ah, what about Jieun ? “ Hyoseong pull my hand. I turn and look at her. “ Ah Jieun “ I nods lightly and left a deep breath. “ Did you look for her ? I see her at the stairs alone just now “ Gikwang said. “ Stairs ? “ we  both said at the same time.

Gikwang nods. “ I’ll be going now ~ “ Gikwang said. “ What is she doing at the stairs ? “ Hyoseong mumbled to herself. “ Let’s go and see her “ I pull her hand with me.

 

We were walking holding hands together to the stairs. This is all thanks to Jieun’s disappearing, that I could be with Doojoon. And thanks to the time that I had finished my schedule for today. So, while waiting for the manager to get the car ready, we were free for ourselves for a while.

 

We saw Jieun sitting alone at the stairs hugging her legs. I think she’s crying. “ Ji.. “ I saw Hyoseong was about to call Jieun but then, “ Jieun-ah “ we saw Zinger already came to sit with her. “ I think let Zinger have her because they’re close “ Hyoseong said to me. “ Okay then “ I respond to her and we left to our own make up room.

 

“ Okay girls. Tomorrow you’re gonna have a pack schedule because besides performances, you’re gonna go for a variety show. So, I want you to have a beauty sleep so you won’t get tired for tomorrow “ the manager said and left the dorm. “ It’s gonna be a long day tomorrow. Good night guys. Love you all “ Zinger said and lay down while pulling Jieun and hug her.

“ Jung Hana, Jieun isn’t your pillow you know “ Sunhwa mumbled and pull her blanket up to her body. “ you’re jealous. Just admit it “ Zinger said with her eyes closed. I chuckled. “ I’m switching off the lamp “ I told them and pluck! ,the room becomes dark.

>>> 

The next day…

“ Aigoo it’s so tired after the stage performances and now we’re going for variety “ Jieun complaint. For the first time I heard her voice except for the stage performances after the night I saw her at the stairs. “ Of course, it’s been a year since we last goes on public “ Zinger then said and hug Jieun’s shoulder. “ Let’s go girls ! “ I cheered them and walk into the building.

“ They’re here “ suddenly the assistant director shouted when we entered the studio. “ The START is SECRET ! ANNYEONGHASEYO ~! “ we greet the staff in the studio. “ Annyeong ~ “ the staff greet back. After that, we get ready for the show. After 15 minutes in the studio, we were told that there’s another idol group will be recording with us. But they still didn’t arrived yet.

Then only after a few minutes, they arrived. I turn back and, “ BEAST ? “ My eyes grew wider. “ Oh Hyoseong-ah “ Gikwang oppa waves happily at me. I smile awkwardly and waves back. “ You’re going to record with us ? “ I ask Gikwang oppa as he step in front of me. “ Hmm “ he nods happily. “ Ah arasso “ I nods and left. “ Annyeong Doojoon-ah “ I waves at him as I passed him.

“ Zinger-ah !! “ I shouted for Zinger as I walk in the changing room. “ Coming “ Zinger responded and come out of the changing room. “ Let’s go “ I ask her and walk to the studio.

“ We’ll get starting “ the director said. I let the girls took a sit first then only I entered but as I entered, there’s only two sit left. Whether to sit beside Hyunseung or Gikwang. I look around and see for Jieun, but she’s nowhere can be seen. “ Where’s Jieun ? “ I ask everyone. “ She’ll be here later. She went to the restroom “ the make-up artist said.

Finally, I decided to take a sit beside Gikwang. I smile at him. But then, I saw Jieun coming in. And I see her dark expression. “ Jieun-ah, come sit here “ suddenly Sunhwa offered her sit beside Zinger to Jieun. I bet they all noticed Jieun’s expression. So, finally Sunhwa took a sit beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung turn to look at Jieun.

 

The recording finally started. It’s been last for an hour. There is a couple pair to play some games. The pair were chosen by voting. And I were paired to Hyoseong. Only God knows how happy am I. And the other pairings are, Jieun-Hyunseung, I feel pity for Jieun actually, Zinger-Junhyung, Sunhwa-Gikwang and Yoseob-Dongwoon because they’re the only guys left.

Although I felt happy to be pair with Hyoseong, but I always notice that Hyoseong and Gikwang kept whispering, holding hands, hugging for I don’t know what reason when it’s break time. I feel so jealous. But I just kept it inside. I don’t want it to be shown but deep inside my heart, I’ve decided to do something that might change our relationship.

 

After the recording over, Doojoon cannot be found anywhere. I look everywhere to look for him, but it’s useless. But then, “ Hyoseong-ah “ someone called from behind. Without even looking back, I already know this voice. “ Hmm “ I responded. “ Can we talk ? “ he ask. I turn back and smile. “ Okay “ I said and follow him out of the studio.

“ I have something to tell you “ Doojoon said when we’re out of the studio. “ Really ? What ? “ I ask him. But he kept quiet, while I’m freezing to death here. “ Could you be faster ? I’m cold “ I hug myself. But then, he hug me and, “ I love you “ he confess. I feels like becoming a log. “ W..what ? “ I ask again. “ I love you, Hyoseong-ah “ he said it again.

I look at him. He look at me. I smile shyly. “ Me too “ I admit it slowly. And look down, hiding my face into his chest. He hug me tightly. “ Hyoseong-ah “ he called me. I look up at him. And suddenly, I felt that his lips crashed onto mine. We broke the kiss after a few moment. “ Thank you for finally confessing “ I told him.

He turn me back and hug me from behind. “ You know what ? It hurts whenever you can call the other members with 'Oppa' easily, while you'd just call me 'Doojoon-ah'. Why can't you treat me like them? Why? Don't you know how much that question had bothering me? Don't you realize how you've made my heart ache so bad? Why'd you always become blind when it comes to my feeling? “ he said.

“ Stop it. You’re already mine “ I said and laugh. “ Arasso. I’m already yours “ he tighten the hug. But then, the other members came. “ Waaa this lovebirds. Aeuww I feel gross “ Sunhwa said. They all laugh. “ You jealous aren’t you ? “ Jieun said calmly. “ She’s jealous with us too Jieunnie ~ “ Zinger then said.

“ So, you officially together now ? “Junhyung ask. “ Hmm yes ? “ Doojoon said. Then, we all laugh. After a quite long silence, suddenly Hyunseung stand and move to sit in front of Jieun and Zinger whose hugging each other arms. “ Jieun-ah “ he called Jieun.

“ Sorry for just realizing, but will you be mine ? “ Hyunseung confess. Jieun look at Zinger confused. I look at Doojoon. He smile and held my hand tight. “ I told him “ he whispered to me. “ Ahh ~ “ I nods lightly. “ Sorry “ Jieun suddenly apologizing. Hyunseung’s expression darken. Did she reject him ? “ But Zinger own me “ she smile sweetly. Hyunseung left a relieved breath.

“ It’s okay. I’ll pass her to you “ Zinger said and smile.

 

 

Much Love,
trigger xoxo