[ CHAPTER 3 ] Love Bar

☆ ♥ ♥| SECRET One-Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

 

Song Jieun, 22.
Bang Yongguk, 22.

 

Boom Boom Pow !

Boom Boom Pow !

Boom Boom Pow !

The bar is beating hard. The atmosphere was so loud. And this where, a chest-nut brown hair girl, Song Jieun works. She works to afford her college tuition fees. She isn’t a rich girl. But she used to be. Before her parents died in an accident. From that moment, her life turns upside down. She works to afford her school fees and living.

But,

It is so different to a red headed rapper, Bang Yongguk. He is a rich boy. But he perform at the bar ‘she’ works as a rapper and receive payment from the club along with his crew. His crew with a 6 handsome boy including him.

 

She’s intrigued to know him because she finds him mysterious. But …

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

Someone knock on the door. I rushed to the door from the kitchen. I turn the door knob and saw Hyosung standing in front of me. “ Tadaaaaah ~! “ she surprised me. “ What are you doing here ? “ I ask her. “ Why ? I can’t come here ? “ she ask, pouting. I smile towards her action. “ Come in “ I invited her in. “ Jieun-ah “ she called me, walking to the dining table. “ Hmm “

“ I brought something to eat. Bring the plate here “ Hyosung ordered me. I took two plates and two mugs for us. Then, I took a sit in front of her since here I only got a small round table with two chairs. Well, I’m not a rich girl to buy a big and long dining table.

“ Here “ I passes the plate. “ Are you working tonight ? “ Hyosung suddenly ask when we start eating. “ Hmm. Why ? “ I ask her back. “ Nothing “ she said slowly. “ There’s no way I would quit my job “ I told her. I know she’s not easy on me working there, at the bar. But, that’s the only job I can do since I still don’t graduate to find a better job.

“ But if the university you’re studying knows … “ she stop when I cut her, “ They wouldn’t know if someone didn’t report to them “ I told her. I stood up and bring my plate to the kitchen. “ Jieun-ah “ she called me. But, I ignore her. I know she care about me, but to think about it. I still need the job.

 

It’s almost 3 am and the bar is still crowded of people. But, in the midst of that, I saw him. Again. He’s performing on the stage with his great rap. And his crew with their own ability. I admit that they are all talented and handsome, but I don’t know why, my eyes caught him every time they perform. He and I are like magnet. I feels like seeing him somewhere before.

 

“ Excuse me “ someone called while I’m arranging the wine on the cupboard. I turn back. It’s him again. What did he want this time ? He ordered many kind of alcoholic drinks. He changed it every time he ordered.

“ Yes “ I responded to his called. “ I want cocktail “ Right ! I’m right again. He changed it again. Yesterday, he ordered a beer. Last two days, he ordered something else. He really makes me intrigued to know him more. Should I slowly crawl into his world ?

“ Wait a second “ I told him and prepared his cocktail. “ Song Jieun “ he called my name. I look at him. “ It’s that your name ? “ he pointed to my name tag. I smile and nods. “ Yeah “ I said to him. “ What should I call you ? “ he ask me. “ Hmm Nana “ I told him randomly. “ Huh ? “ he makes a weird expression. Maybe wondering how Jieun could turn into Nana.

“ Of course you have to called me Jieun. Since it’s my name. What’s with Nana “ I smirk to him. He smile cynically. “ Here’s your drink “ I gave his cocktail. He drink his cocktail while look through me. I don’t know why. He’s been like that since I started working on the first day here. At first, I feel uneasy. But, finally I slowly get used to it. Maybe he just feels weird why a young girls like me who should stay at home studying doing here, working as a bartender.

“ Could you sing ? “ he ask me. “ Everyone can sing. It’s whether their voice crack or good “ I gave him an answer that makes him nods several times. “ Sing for me then “ there he goes again. This is one of his weirdness. He sometimes ask me to do something for him. But sometimes he just drink, pay and go. He’s mysterious guy, right ?

“ What song ? “ I ask him. “ Anything “ he replied shortly.

Sarangi anya igeon sarangi anya
Neoui jibchagil ppuniya
Eodi itdeunji naega mueol hadeunji
Museowo nareul baraboneun neo

I sang Going Crazy song for him. But then, “ STOP “ he stop me. “ Why ? “ I ask him. “ Why did you sing a heart breaking song ?! “ he scold me. I feel annoyed and was about to scold him back, but if I do so, it’s a confirm that I have to find a new job tomorrow.

“First, it’s my favorite song. Second, you’re the one who ask me to sing any song. Third, it’s not a heart breaking song. It’s a guy who stalk the girl he loves “ I told him. He put 50 notes on the bar and left. I sigh heavily. I took the 50 notes and keep it safe in the money cashier.

I went back home at 6 am. I walk alone on the empty street. It is usually lots of drunken people will be surrounding here, but there’s no one this morning. I need to hurry to get home since I have classes at 8.30 am until 1 pm. And I still need to go for my tuition class at 2 until 4 pm. Then only I get a rest or maybe some sleep until 10 pm.

While I’m walking alone, suddenly I feels like someone put hands on my shoulder. I turn back slowly. “ Jagiyaaaaa ~ “ an old drunken guy who looks scarier than a ghost walking towards me. I push him harder to prevent him from coming closer. But, nothing can go against his manly body. He grab my arms and push me to the wall hard. “ YAHHHH !! “

I shout. I’m so scared of him. I try many things to get away from him. Step on his feet, FAILED ! Kick his ‘thing’, weirdly FAILED ! Oh my god ! What is he ? An animal with a human face ? . “ HELP MEEEE !! “ I shout over and over again. But then …

DUSHH !!

A guy saved me. He punch the drunken one with his fists. “ Are you crazy ? She’s a woman ! “ he shout and kick the drunken guy stomach. “ You look old. DON’T YOU HAVE A WIFE AT HOME ?!! WHY DID YOU TRY TO HARM HER ?!! “ he shout and gives another kick. He pull the drunken guy neck shirt and warned him, “ Don’t you come near her anymore. GO ! “ he push the drunken guy. He immediately run away.

The guy who … no, no. The handsome guy who saved me earlier look at me. I smile and bow. He smile and walk to me. He put his hand on my shoulder. “ Are you okay ? Did he hurt you anywhere ? “ I smile to him. “ I’m okay. No, no. He didn’t do anything. Thank you “ I explain and thanked him for his kindness.

But then, “ Done saving her ? Let’s go “ a guy coming from behind said. I look at him. HIM ?!! It really shocked me. With his expressionless face, he walk away. The guy who saved me sigh. But then, he stop and turn back. “ YAH KIM HIMCHAN ! PALLI !! “ that guy shout.

“ Aish BANG YONGGUK ! Like a boss “ the guy who saved me complain. “ Take care. Bye ~ “ the guy who saved me waves at me while walk away. I smile and waves back. “ Bang Yongguk. His name “ I said to my self. Before those two guys entered the car, I shout, “ THANK YOU HIMCHAN-SHI !! “ and smile widely.

He turn back and waves at me before entering the car.

>>> 

“ Why didn’t you save her ? “ Himchan ask me after we drove away. “ Because of something “ I told him coldly. “ You still remind of her ? “ Himchan ask. I keep quiet. Didn’t answer him. “ Stop it Yongguk-ah. She’s your past. This girl is your future “ Himchan start lecturing again. “ I don’t know “ I answered him shortly.

 

I woke up this morning and get ready for classes. Actually, this afternoon. Yeah, I got class in the afternoon. I never have classes in the morning because it’s possible for me to focus in class if I only got back home in the morning. I pack my things and quickly got out of my room. I drove my car to the university.

While I’m parking my car, I saw a familiar girl passed by. I quickly parked my car and got out of the car. I purposely walk behind her. Pretend to not know her. Actually, my heart doesn’t want to follow her, but my legs willingly want.

But then, out of the blue, she turn back. I look through the book I’m holding and purposely hit on her. “ Oh “ I curse out. “ Why did you stand in front of me ?! “ I shout at her. Makes everyone turn their focus on us. “ I don’t know you’re walking towards me “ she said, looking down.

I took my book that drops on the floor. “ Use your brain and eyes, Song Jieun “ I smirk and walk away. I heard the girl sigh heavily. I turn back and saw her picking up her books that falls too on the floor. I glance and walk again to my class. Tonight, I’ll be surely met her again at the bar. I wonder how will she react.

 

Just finished my class and it’s raining outside. I run to my car and immediately burst into my car. I drove slowly out of the campus. On my way home, I saw a girl walking in the rain. I drove further and look behind. HER ?! Why didn’t took the bus instead of walking in the rain ? Tsk, just let her be.

That night, I come to the bar. But, I didn’t see her anywhere. I walk to the bartender. “ Where is she ? “ I ask the girl at the bartender. “ Who ? “ the girl ask back. “ The usual girl “ I told the girl. “ Ah she’s sick. So she couldn’t come “ the girl said. Is it because of the rain ?

“ Zinger-ah “ I heard someone called the girl in front of me. “ Ah Jieun-ah ! Aren’t you sick ? “ I look at her. “ I’m okay. Let me continue with my work “ she said. “ Aniya. You should just rest “ the other girl said. “ It’s okay. I’m fine “ she eagerly want to finish her work. “ Aish, okay “ the other girl walk out of the bar.

“ Yes sir. What would you like to drink tonight ? “ she ask me in a formal way. “ Just give me anything “

>>> 

Tonight, he didn’t demand on what he’s drinking. He just drink what I gave him. I gave him a beer. He finished drinking, but still sit there. “ Don’t you have to perform ? “ I ask him. He look at me and shook. This morning, I saw this guy at my campus. Did he studied there ? Ah, I’m more curious right now.

“ Yongguk-shi “ Yeah, I still remember his name. I heard it this morning when his friend called his name. He look at me. “ Hmm “ he mumbled. “ Did you studied there ? “ this is the time. I want to know more about him. He nods. “ In what major ? “ I ask again. “ Music and entertainment “ he said. Ah, so that’s why he perform here every night.

“ You studied there ? “ he suddenly ask me. I nods. “ Major ? “ he ask. “ Business “ I replied shortly. “ Oh, you must be so clever “ he said. I smile and shook. “ I’m not “ I told him. “ Okay “ he said. “ Do you have a girlfriend ? “ I ask him again, after a long silence between us. He look at me, right into my eyes. “ Why did you ask ? “ he ask me. “ Curious “ I replied. He smirk.

“ I do. Before “ he said. After that, he said something but I feel so dizzy and heavy on my head and I couldn’t focus to what he said. Finally …

BUKK !!

I faint.

>>> 

While I’m start to talk about my previous girlfriend, suddenly …

BUKK !!

I heard something fall. Or maybe someone ? “ YAH SONG JIEUN !! “ she faint. I rushed into the bartender and tried to wake her up. “ JIEUN-AH “ I heard someone called her name. I look back. It’s not the girl just now. She rushed to another side and tried to wake her up.

“ Jieun-ah, I told you to not come ! “ she scold the fainted Jieun. “ Who are you ? “ I ask the girl. “ I’m her friend, Hyosung. Jeon Hyosung “she said and tried to lift Jieun. “ Let me help you “ I told her and lift Jieun. We rushed out of the bar and got into my car. “ I’ll follow you from behind “ I told the girl since she come with her car. She nods.

I slowly followed Jieun’s friend from behind until we arrived at a small apartment. I wonder, did she lived here ? However, I rushed out and lift her. “ Let’s go “ her friend walk in a fast pace towards an apartment. She unlocked the door and open it.

“ Come in “ she invited me in. The apartment is so small but it’s so neat and beautiful though. “ Lay her here “ her friend open a bed room door and ask me to lay Jieun on her bed. “ Did she lived here ? “ I ask her friend. She nods. “ Yeah, she’s not a rich girl, you know. She struggle for her life “ she said and smile. I can see this girl really loves her.

“ Oh yeah, who are you ? “ the girl ask me. “ I’m Bang Yongguk. I perform at the bar she works “ I told her. “ Ahh “ she nods, understand. “ Could you please look for her? I’m going to buy her medicine “ she ask me. “ Yeah sure “ I told her.

As she step out of the house, I look around her room. I open her drawer and saw a big pink box. I took out the box and open it. The stuff in it makes my jaw drop. “ Ahh “ but then, I heard her. I turn back. I walk to her and sit beside her. “ Are you okay ? “ I put the box beside her bed and help her to sit down. She nods.

“ Your friend out to buy you your medicine “ I told her. She nods again. But then, she looks beside her. Her eyes widened. Then, she look at me. I smile and took the box. “ Is this yours ? “ I ask her. She look down and nods slowly. I nods several times. “ Did you stalk me ? “ I found many pictures of me and a file of paper sheet about me inside the box.

“ No. I just curious about you “ she said slowly. “ Is that why you love the ‘Going Crazy’ ? You love me so you stalk me ? “ I ask her with a cynical smile. She keep quiet. “ Ah ! “ she look at me so sudden. “ You still hasn’t finished tell me about your previous girlfriend “ she said. Tsk, she really knows how to change the topic.

“ Oh. Nothing much really. It’s just that, she’s similar to you “ I told her. “ Similar to me ? “ she ask. I nods. “ She really looks like you. So like you. Her eyes, her lips, the way she talk, the way she smile “ I told her. “ Really ? “ she ask, shocked. I nods. “ But there’s one thing, she maybe so different from you “ I said. “ What is it ? “

“ She’s a tough woman. You’re an innocent girl “ I told her. “ Why did you separate ? “ she ask. See, I told you. She’s innocent. “ She left me “ I told her. “ Because of another guy ? “ she ask. “ Because she’s so tough, yeah she left me because of another guy. Actually, she’s older than me. That’s why. Another reason is, she cheated on me. She did ‘that’ with another guy “ I said.

“ ‘That’ what ? “ she ask. “ “ I clearly told her. “ Ah I’m sorry “ she bows and apologize. “ Is that why you don’t like me ? “ she ask. “ Who said so ? “ I ask her back. “ Obviously. Through your action “ she said. Do I look like I really don’t like her ? But …

“ So, you stalk me because you love me ? “ I changed the topic. “ Aniyo “ she shook. “ Are you sure ? “ I ask her again. “ Yeah “ she said. “ You really sure ? “ I ask her again. “ Hmm “ she nods. “ You really sure about that ? “ I ask her again.

“ YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS “ she shout. “ You sure because you love me ? “ I ask another question. “ YES YES YES “ she released her anger. I laugh. “ Wait, what ?! “ she ask me again. I laugh even harder. “ Yah aniyo aniyo ~~ “ she shook her head, denied it.

“ You better be truth “ I told her. I grab her hand and hold it tight. “ Did you love me ? “ I ask her again. “ Answer me “ I shake her hands. She slowly nods. “ That’s why you stalk me ? “ I ask. She nods slowly again. I smile to her action. She didn’t even dare to look at me.

“ Me too “ I said. She look at with her eyes widened. I pull her hand and land my lips onto her. I push her to the bed and kiss her deeply. After a few moments, I broke the kiss. “ I love you too “ I smile to her. She push me. “ What ? “ I ask her.

“ You love me just because you know I love you “ her eyes contains tears that soon will fall. “ Are you playing with me ? “ her tears drop. I pull her into a hug. “ I love you even before you know me. Trust me “ I told her.

“ I love you since you help me feel better after I broke up with her “

Flashback

“ AHHHHH “ Yongguk punch the wall. He feels so irritated. “ Are you okay ? “ someone ask from behind. He looks back. “ Do I look like I’m okay ? “ he ask the girl. “ I’m sorry. But, could you please follow me for a while ? “ the girl ask him.

He followed the girl to the lake. “ Here. Don’ hurt yourself. Let your pain here. The lake will bring your problems away “ the girl said and smile. He look at her with a shady eyes. You’re so similar to her in every ways, but why did I find you better than her ?

“ I have to go now. If you have problems, just remember my name. Song Jieun. That way, you will remind of this place “

She said and go.

Flashback end

I broke the hug. “ Since that day “ I told her. I saw her look at me. “ That is you ? “ she ask. I smile and nods. “ At first, I could'nt accept the fact I love you “ I said. “ Why ? “ she ask. “ Because I thought you will never notice me “ I told her. She smile.

We keep in silence for a few moments. “ Thank you … for loving me “ she said. I pull her chin up and peck on her lips. “ I’m the one should thank you “

And, I kiss her again. With all my heart.

 

 

Much love,
trigger xoxo