[ CHAPTER 4 ] Valentine's Kiss

☆ ♥ ♥| SECRET One-Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

Song Jieun, 22
Bang Yongguk, 22

 

 

Song Jieun, 22.
My name is Song Jieun. My friends called me Jieun. Jieun there, Jieun here. But there’s only one person who called me Ssongji. Which is my best friend, Jung Hana. I called her Zinger. And there’s only one and only one person who called me Simpson. It’s him. Yeah him. My boyfriend, Bang Yongguk. He called me that because he knows I love Simpson so much. I love him so much and it’s been 2 years we’re going out now. But one thing about him that will makes every girl whose with him annoyed. He is so not romantic. But I don’t know why am I stuck with him.

Bang Yongguk, 22.
My name is Bang Yongguk. I got a girl. A very pretty yet sweet one. Her name is Song Jieun. Her friends called her Jieun except for Zinger who called her Ssongji. But I prefer to call her Simpson since she likes that cartoon so much. And I think that name is the only special thing I’ve ever done to her. I never gave her anything whenever there’s any special occasion or her birthday. She never even get a kissed from me. But I don’t know why is she still stuck with me. But I do love her so much.

Jung Hana ( Zinger ), 22.
My name is Jung Hana. But people called me Zinger. I’m a perfect dancing teacher although I’m in a young age. I got a friend named Ssongji. Her real name is Song Jieun. We’ve been friend for so long time. Since we’re childhood. And I love her just like my own sister. I never gonna let anyone hurt her. But this one guy. I know he loves her so much. But why can’t he express his love ? Haihh -,-

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“ Jingling Jingling Zinger ! “ I shout Zinger’s name as I reach her apartment. “ Ssongji-ah !!! “ she welcome me with a bright smile. “ What did you bring ? “ she ask me, looking at the plastic bag I brought. “ Tada ~! “ I showed her. “ Your favorite snack. Sea Weed Cracker, Chocolates and many more. We’ll be spending the night together ~ “ I told her happily.

“ Don’t you supposed to spend your time with your family tonight? “ she ask. “ Yeah but something came up and they need to go overseas back. Hmm so sad “ I pouted. “ But it’s okay ! I still have you “ I told her and smile brightly. She smile and pull me in. She took the plastic bag from my hand and put it at the kitchen.

“ Aren’t you going out with Yongguk ? “ she shout from the kitchen. I left the television and walk to the kitchen. “ Nope. I’m going out during New Year Celebration. I hope he would at least give me some surprises this year “ I said to her. “ Are you mad ? “ Zinger ask. “ Nope. I’m just sad. He never remember his own birthday. What a creepy that guy “ I curse. Zinger laugh.

“ He loves you right ? “ Zinger ask. “ I know. But I still need some surprises. At least I know that he still need me in his life “ I told her. “ He will do something you will remember one day. Believe me “ Zinger said. “ He never even give me a kiss “

>>> 

You are my poison
You are my poison

My phone rang. I lazily pick up the call because I just got up from my deep sleep. “ Yeobosaeyo “ I answered. “ Simpson “ he answered. “ Yonggukie ! “ I cheered up. “ Have you got up ? “ he ask. “ Hmm just “ I answered him. “ Simpson, tonight we plan to go out right ? “ he ask. “ Yeah why ? You can’t wait to see me ? Hehehe “ I chuckled. I heard him chuckled over the line too. “ Aniya. Simpson, mianhae. I can’t meet you tonight “ he said.

My wide smile faded. “ Why ? “ I ask him. “ I have something to do tonight. Why don’t you go out with Zinger. I’ll call her for you “ he said. “ It’s okay. I’ll just stay at home “ I said. “ Are you sulking ? “ he ask. “ Aniyo. I’m used to it “ I told him. “ Mianhae again “ he apologize. “ Arasso “ I told him and hung up.

What a bad one for the starting of the day. I woke up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I finished taking bath and went downstairs. “ What a big house with only a small person here “ Yeah, I live alone in this big house my parents left for me. I used to ask Zinger to live with me but she refuse. She prefer to be independent. Lives alone.

I feel so bored. What a day. All I could do is eat, eat, and only eat. There’s nothing I could do. I wish I could go out now with Zinger. But I don’t want to disturb her. She must be teaching right now. Since today is Wednesday. Finally, I decided to just go out alone. Maybe go for shopping. I walk upstairs and change my clothes to something thick since it’s winter. It feels weird to go shopping during winter.

 

It’s been two weeks since New Year ends. And up till now, I haven’t met Yongguk at all. I miss him so much. But he didn’t bother to call me. Even when I text him, he didn’t reply. Didn’t he miss me ? Didn’t he at least thought of me once ? Sometimes I feel like he has stop loving me. I know he never being sweet to me even once since we’re together but at least show me some love. Like this, I feel betrayed.

 

You are my poison
You are my poison

 

Finally, he called me. After a month passed. “ Hello “ I greet him. “ Simpson “ he called my nickname. “ Ne Yonggukie “ I answered him. “ Mianhae for not calling for a month “ he apologize. I think this is why I can never let go of him. He did mistakes. But he never forget to apologize. Never. Even once. “ It’s okay. I know you’re busy “ I said to him. “ I know you’re disappointed with me “ he said. “ It’s a lie if I said no. But it’s okay. I’ll try to understand “ I told him.

“ Ssongji-ah !!! “ I heard Zinger shout my name from downstairs while I’m on the phone with Yongguk. “ Ah Zinger’s here “ I said to myself. “ She came to your house ? “ I heard Yongguk ask. “ Hmm she didn’t tell me. Maybe a surprises “ I told him. “ Do you want to talk to her ? If you do, I’ll call you again tonight “ he ask. “ I don’t mind. It’s up to you “ I said.

“ It’s okay. Go talk to her. I’ll call you again tonight “ he said and hung up. I went downstairs and look for Zinger. “ YAH JUNG HANA WHERE ARE YOU ?!! “ I shout while walking downstairs. “ YAH SONG JIEUN I’M RIGHT HERE !! “ I heard her shouting from the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen and see her arranging thing inside my freezer.

“ What did you bring ? “ I ask her. “ Some snacks for you. I’ll be spending the night hereeee ~ “ she said. “ YEAYY “ I cheered up. “ But why so sudden ? “ I ask her. “ I got so bored staying at home. That’s why “ she said. “ Ahh good. Stay here for a week “ I told her. She look at me. “ Nope I’ll be staying for two weeks “ she said. My eyes widen.

“ WHAT ??!!!! WOW THAT’S AWESOME !!!! “ I jump over happily. “ So you’ll be staying until Valentine. So I won’t get alone during Valentine. So I’m so happy right now !! “ I said cheerfully. Zinger laugh over my words.

That night, I waited for his call. But until the clock reach 12, he didn’t call at all. Finally, I decided to sleep since I get so sleepy. Zinger already fall asleep beside me. That morning, when I woke up I check on my phone. Still no phone calls or text from him. I guess he only said that to end the call. It’s okay. I’ve told him I’ll try to understand him.

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Zinger staying here and it’s Valentine Day today. But I didn’t get a single text or call from him. It’s hurt like this. Looks like I’ll be spending the night with sad and tears. How could you Bang Yongguk ? How could you do this to me ? How can you ?

I took my phone from the drawer and sent a Valentine greeting to him. And as expected, I didn’t get any respond. I walk downstairs and see Zinger is preparing something for us. “ What did you cook ? “ I ask her. “ Cook beef for us. Last night, you’re craving for beef until you dream about it right ? “ Oh. My. God. Did I said that in my dream ? OMG. That was so embarrassing !

“ Ssongji-ah, are you going out tonight ? “ Zinger ask me. “ Nope “ I answered her. “ Let’s go out tonight “ she ask. “ Okay then “ I agreed to her.

That night, I wear my short magenta sleeveless gown with a 3-inch heels. And Zinger wear her tight, dark brown blouse and 3-inch heels. We walk at the park where couple always spend their time together during Valentine. “ Ssongji-ah, let’s play ice-skating “ Zinger ask. “ Hmm sounds great. Let’s ! “ I said.

We walk to the ice-skating place from the park since the place is not that far. When we arrived, I’m so shocked to see there’s no one here. “ Hmm ? It’s so weird. They decorated this place so beautiful tonight, but why isn’t anyone coming ? “ Zinger said. But still we enter the skating place.

“ Let’s play “ I ask Zinger. “ You go first. I’m going to the toilet for a while “ Zinger said. “ Arasso “ I respond and skate to the middle of the ice berg. But the, all the light suddenly turn off. “ Oh ! Excuse me ! “ I shout. “ EXCUSE ME !! “ I shout a little louder. “ Zinger-ah !! “ I shout Zinger’s name. “ Aih otthoke ?! “ I almost cried but then someone hug me from behind.

“ Omo ! “ My tears rolled down my cheek. “ Please don’t harm me “ I beg the person. “ Song Jieun, saranghae “ I heard he whispered. Suddenly, the light turn on back. I turn back facing him. He smile. He wipe my tears. “ Yah ! “ I shout to him. He laugh. “ Mianhae “ he apologize. I hit his chest. “ You so mean “ I sob.

“ Simpson-ah, mianhae. For everything “ He hold both my hand. “ For not calling you, for not texting you, for not be able to gives you surprises “ My tears fell again. He took something from the ground and give me. “ This is for you “ he said. I look at him. “ Take it “ he said. I took the bag and look inside it. It’s a sweater.

“ This is the reason for not calling you for a long time. I learn knitting so busy. I’m not an expert so it doesn’t turn out so well. See my hand “ he shows me his hand. “ Plaster here and there “ he said and laugh. “ I never get to surprise you. This is the only way I could think for this Valentine “ he said again. My tears fell more over. I immediately hug him.

“ Yongguk-ah, komawo. I didn’t ask you to do this. Just love me with all your heart. That will do “ I said to him. He broke the hug. “ I have another surprise for you “ he said. “ What ? “ I ask him. “ Close your eyes first “ he said. I close my eyes. “ This “

I felt his lips press onto mine. He kiss me. I smile. He hug me and kiss me deeply. I hug his neck. After a few moments, we broke the hug. “ I love you, my Simpson “ he said. I smile. “ Don’t you love me ? “ he ask after a long silence from me.

“ I love you but you make me bored “

He laugh and pinch my nose. He hug me again.

[ JUNG HANA, YOU’RE SO DEAD !! ]

 

 

Much Love,
trigger xoxo