Chapter 4

What If... [HIATUS]

Yejee's POV

 
"AHH!" A scream woke me up from my sweet dream. 
 
I guess Yerin is having one of those nightmares again...
 
I checked the time and it's little passed 12am I guess I should go back to sleep. 
 
*Five Minutes Later* 
 
AISHH why can't I fall back asleep?!? I don't feel tired at all... Hmm since everyone is asleep should I go out for few hours? Well thanks to Yerin I haven't been at the club for a while now... If only she didn't tell Kai and Hoya about me fighting someone at the club I could have gone when they were awake instead of sneaking out... But I guess now is the perfect chance. 
 
I put on my skinny jeans tank top and a oversized jacket with a hood so I can cover my face just incase something happens. 
 
Using the front door would be too loud... I guess my best choice has to be my window. 
 
My room is located on the second floor which is high off ground but there is a tree near by so I use that as a ladder. 
 
When I was about to climb down from the tree I heard a tap on one of the windows and looked towards the house to see Kai with his arm crossed with a serious look. Which scared the heck out of me causing me to fall down from the tree. 
 
Great now I am caught and have a broken something in my body.. -.- 
 
"Where do you think your going tonight?" Kai asked from the window. 
 
"Well... I am probably going to the hospital now." I said. 
 
"Hm I'll take you there I guess. Stay right there. Oh wait you have no choice since you broke your leg or something from falling down a tree haha." Kai said making fun of me. 
 
"Hey you do not know if my leg is broken so stop laughing at me you giant baby." I yelled back in a whisper. 
 
He just rolled his eyes then disappeared into his room. 
 
Soon he came to the backyard towards me and helped me get up and get in the car. 
 
"Where were you trying to go anyways?" He asked while he started to drive. 
 
"No where special..." I said looking out the window to hide the fact that I was planing on going clubbing. 
 
"Sure yeah a night club isn't special at all." He said while rolling his eyes. 
 
"How did know I was going clubbing?" I asked. 
 
"Well isn't it obvious you were sneaking out from your window so where else?" He said. 
 
He does have a point there I guess. 
 
We got to the hospital and Kai just got out of the car and started walking towards the door of the hospital. That boy better come here and help me!
 
"YAH! KAI! COME HERE!" I yelled after him. 
 
He looked back then started walking towards me. 
 
"Did you just say yah to me? I am your oppa!" He said. 
 
"What ever just help me out I can't walk normally." I told him while pulling his back down to get on it. 
 
"Wha-What are you doing?" He said. 
 
"Getting on your back duh." I said while climbing onto his back. 
 
He just rolled his eyes then started walking towards the hospital door with me on his back. 
 
The doctors took x-rays and did a lot of checkups. 
 
When they were done with the checkups they came back to where me and Kai were sitting. 
 
"So what did she break?" Kai asked the doctor. 
 
"Well... She broke her ankle and her arm. And it looks like she hit her head on something. So she might feel dizzy and pass out sometimes. So she has to be hospitalized for about a week.. And you need a cast for your ankle and arm." The doctor told me and Kai. 
 
We both just nodded in response. 
 
I had to get changed into one of those hospital clothing and the doctors put a cast on my left ankle and my left arm. 
 
"Make sure when you get up to slowly get up or else your going to get dizzy and faint." The nurses reminded me. 
 
I just nodded. 
 
The nurses and the doctors left and I was in a private room when Kai suddenly entered. 
 
"How are you feeling?" Kai asked. 
 
"I feel great thanks to you." I said in a sarcastic tone while rolling my eyes. 
 
"Well its not my fault that you wanted to go clubbing." He reasoned. 
 
"Whatever go home and go back to bed and don't be late for school." I told him like a mom. 
 
"No I am not going to school without you." He said while taking a seat on the little bed like bench next to my bed. 
 
"No way am I going to let you do that. Leave now." I said while pointing at the door. 
 
"Go to sleep Yejee." He said while lying down and closing his eyes. 
 
"Seriously you have to go to school! And go home what will Hoya and Yerin think when we are both gone? So go home and tell them what happened and go to school." I told him. 
 
"I already texted Hoya and he said he'll be here in the morning with Yerin since she fell asleep after her nightmare few minutes ago." 
 
"What? So they are planing on skipping school like you?" I asked. 
 
"Yeah and it's only a week of school that we are missing so it's okay and since it's a new school for us they wouldn't even notice that we are not there. So go to sleep and get some rest." Kai said. 
 
"Fine..." I said then fell asleep. 
 
Kai's POV
 
Aish now I feel bad because I kinda caused her injury.... But hey it's her fault for sneaking out. I mean a girl her age goes to a night club alone? Seriously that's just not right. Not only is she underaged but the last time she went with Yerin she got in a fight with someone. So I have a reason on not letting her go night clubbing. Well I guess the bright side is that thanks to Yejee we get another week of vacation. 
 
Author's POV
 
Few minutes passed and both Yejee and Kai were deeply asleep... 
 
It was morning and Kai and Yejee were still sleeping when a loud noise woke them up. 
 
Yejee's POV
 
I was in my sweet dream land when suddenly I hear a loud voice. 
 
"UMMA!!!" I heard a both girl and a boy voice shout. 
 
That's probably Hoya and Yerin... 
 
Just pretend to be sleeping then maybe they'll leave me alone and go to school. 
 
"Stop pretending to be asleep I know your awake." Hoya said while poking my face. 
 
Just keep pretending Yejee then maybe they'll really think your sleeping and leave you alone. 
 
"If you don't wake up I guess I have a chance to sell your violin." Hoya challenged. 
 
In less then a second after he said that I grabbed his shirt collar with my right hand and brought him close to my face. 
 
"If you dare to touch my baby then I'll seriously murder you before you can say the word help." I said right next to his ears finally opening my eyes. 
 
"Yup your awake and nothing is wrong with you. The doctors told me that you hit your head on something but I guess your perfectly fine." Hoya said while fixing his shirt. 
 
"So you guys are seriously not going to school?" I asked. 
 
"Yeah like I said I am not going to school without you." Kai said while walking out from the restroom. 
 
Oh I didn't even notice he was gone. 
 
"Yeah same here!" Yerin said while on her lollipop. 
 
"Same with me." Hoya said. 
 
"Oh and I brought you some things that you might need like your toothbrush, hair brush, underwear, clean clothing, food, your favorite Korean drama, and other things." Yerin said while point at the two large bags. 
 
"Thanks." I told her. 
 
The day passed quickly since we were all having fun playing random games all together. And it was time to go to sleep. 
 
"Sorry but our visiting hour just ended and only one other person can stay here." The nurse said. 
 
"Oh okay." Well all said then nurse left. 
 
"Go home guys I'll see you later." I told them. 
 
"She said one person could stay so who do you want?" Hoya asked me. 
 
"Non, Just go home and rest I'll be fine alone." I told them. 
 
"Oh no way I am leaving you alone who knows you might try to sneak out again. I'll stay you guys can go home." Kai said. 
 
"You really don't have to stay and how am I gong to sneak out with a broken ankle?" I reasoned. 
 
"I don't care you always seem to find a way." Kai replied. 
 
"Okay let's go home Yerin-ah and leave umma and appa." Hoya said while dragging Yerin towards the door.
 
"Bye umma bye appa." Yerin said while leaving with Hoya. 
 
"I am not your mother." I said back. But they were already gone. 
 
"I am going to wash up and get ready for bed." I said while getting up and walking towards the door of the restroom when I suddenly felt dizzy and then just out... 
 
Kai's POV
 
"I am going wash up and get ready for bed." Yejee said while getting up.
 
I watched her walk to the restroom and started to see her fall down. Before she could hit her head I got her. This girl forgets everything doesn't she? I remember the doctors telling her to take things nice and slow and she just has to everything faster...
 
I gently layer her down on her bed when her eyes started to open. 
 
"What happened?" She asked.
 
"You fainted the doctors told you to take things slow and easy but no you have to bolt up and run." I said to her. 
 
"Shut up I didn't bolt up or run." She said. 
 
Yejee got up slowly this time and went the the rest room. After her I went in and washed up.
 
I got out of the restroom to see Yejee asleep on her bed. 
 
I pulled up her blanket and tucked her in and went to my bed and fell asleep...