Chapter 1

What If... [HIATUS]

Author's POV
It has been about a year ever since Mr. Kim, the foster dad of Yejee, Yerin, Kai, and Hoya, had passed away from cancer. He was quite a rich man who was the best father you could ever have. He treated the four like they were his own. Before he had passed away he managed to write a will that stated that the four would recieve the inheritance. Thanks to the money and house he had left for them they had a pretty awesome life. It was now Sunday morning and Yerin had the 'honors' of waking everybody up.

Yerin's POV
These sleepy heads. Who shall I start with? Hmmm... Lets start with Hoya! 
I walk into his room and I could hear his hip hop music blasting into his ears. I wonder how this guy still hasnt lost his hearing. Under all of the purple covers I managed to spot Hoya.
"Hoya...hoya wake up" I said making him stir in his sleep but dozing off again. You left me with no choice.
"YAH! LEE HOWON! WAKE UP!"
*BAM* the sound of Hoya hitting the floor rang through the whole second floor.
"Ow! You could have been less loud you know"
"Well I tried being less loud but you still wouldnt wake up so you left me with no choice but to yell at you" I said before walking out.
Okay now who is next?... Kai
I entered his super dark room and managed to find the curtains without tripping and opened the curtains revealing the super bright sunlight, making Kai wake up from the bright light.
"What the heck close the curtains!"
"No now wake up!" I said before leaving to Yejee's room. Yejee is the scariest in the morning but we all know she wouldnt actually kill us... Right? Anyways I made my way into her pink room walking past her 'precious' violin making sure not to touch it.
There was sleeping Yejee looking peaceful until...
"LEE YEJEE!!!!!" 
"If you want to live get out!" She said in a threatening voice that would make someone pee in thier pants. But to us it was completely normal and basically an everyday routine.
"Oh just wake up already I really want pancakes!" I said before leaving to go downstairs

Author's POV
Yejee was like the mom of the house. She would cook for everyone like a mom and sometimes nag like one too.
Yerin came downstairs and was greeted by a half dead Kai and a cheerful Hoya. 
Kai always seemed like a zombie in the morning. Hoya is always a cheerful person despite his past. All four of them  had terrible childhoods that they never want to mention. They have all been the bestest of friends ever since they had met in the orphanage about 7 years ago.
"Good morning~" Hoya chorused
"Good morning Hoya and Kai"
"Why did you wake us up so early?" Yejee asked as she was coming down the stairs
"Because its the last day of break before school starts again and I dont want to waste it!" Yerin exclaimed
"Fine whatever what do you guys want for breakfast?" Yejee asked walking over to the kitchen
"Anything""I dont really care""PANCAKES!"
"Okay then pancakes it is" 
"Yay!" Yerin exclaimed
"So what's the schedule for today?" Kai asked now about 75% alive
"Hmm I dont know. What do you guys want to do?"
"Hmm we could go shopping for some school stuff" Yejee suggested from the Kitchen 
"What do you think guys?" Yerin asked Hoya and Kai
"Yeah im fine with that" Hoya said
"Yeah same here, and maybe after we could go to the beach" Kai suggested
"Yeah! And can we go to that new lollipop store?" Yerin asked
"Of course you would ask to go there im suprised that you dont have any cavities. And you shouldnt eat that much candy, its bad for you" Yejee said
"Whatever umma"

Everyone was done with thier food and got ready to go to to mall.
"Okay so who is driving?" Hoya asked
"Not it!" Yejee and Hoya yelled
"Rock paper scissor?" Kai suggested to Yerin
"Fine"
"Rock paper scissors shoot!"
"NOO!" Kai yelled as he just lost
"Looks like your driving Kai" Yejee said
"Looks like your driving Kai" Kai mimicked in what was supposivley Yejee's voice.
*Death glare*
*shrug*
"Uh umma appa if you guys are done can we head to the mall now?" Hoya asked
"Yeah get in the car kids" Kai said sarcastically to Yerin and Hoya

The car ride was filled with mostly Yejee and Kai arguing like an old married couple, and Hoya and Yerin just watching them argue in amusement.
"Okay so where to first?" Kai asked
"The CANDY STORE!" Yerin said 
"The shoe store" Yejee said
"Um how about we split up" Kai once again suggested
"Good idea i'll take Yerin to the candy store and make sure she doesnt buy everything and Kai you go with Yejee to the shoe store and we'll meet up in about 30 minutes"
"Okay"
The pairs had split up and went to wherever they were going.