Chapter 2

What If... [HIATUS]

Kai's POV

 
"Kai-ah come on!!!" Yejee yelled when she noticed that I wasn't following her. 
 
Aish this girl and her love for shoes. 
 
"Okay I am coming." I replied whiled walking towards her. 
 
We were walking towards the shoe store when she suddenly stopped causing me to bump into her. 
 
"What is it now? Did you see another shoe store or something? Why did you suddenly stop?" I asked her. 
 
She just ignored me and just stared at something. I followed her gazed towards what she was staring at and landed on a little girl crying. Yejee is known as the mean violent one but she always has a soft spot for little lost kids. I think all of us do but especially Yejee. 
 
"Is she what you are staring at?" I asked her while waving her hand in front of her face. 
 
She just nodded. 
 
I started walking towards the crying girl she looked like she was about 4 years old. 
 
"Hi little princess why are you crying?" I asked while bending down to be eye level with her. 
 
She just ignored me and started crying even more. 
 
"Aww don't cry princess are you lost?" I asked. 
 
She nodded. 
 
Just then Yejee came towards us and kneeled down and wiped her tears away with her handkerchief. 
 
"What's your name sweety?" Yejee asked in the nicest voice I ever heard come out of . 
 
"Leah." The little girl said while trying to calm her breathing. 
 
"Aww that's a pretty name. Who did you come with to the mall Leah?" I asked butting in. 
 
"My mommy. And my brother." Leah replied. 
 
"Did you lose your mommy?" Yejee asked. 
 
Leah nodded. 
 
"When did you last see her?" Yejee asked. 
 
"In this spot. I saw a pretty doll so I walked to the window little away from my mommy and then when I looked back she wasn't there anymore." Leah said and started to sob again. 
 
Just then we heard a loud voice screaming "Leah!!!". Me and Yejee both turned around to see a woman with her little son walking towards us with a worried face. 
 
"MOMMY!!!!" Leah screamed while crying again and running towards her mom. 
 
"I told you not to wonder off like that! Do you know how much I was worried about you?" The woman said while hugging her little daughter. 
 
"I am sorry mommy I'll never do that from now on." Leah said hugging her mom tightly. 
 
"It was nice meeting you Leah. And by the way my name is Yejee." She said with a smile. 
 
Leah's mom looked confused at how her daughter knew Yejee. 
 
"Leah? Who is she?" Leah's mom asked. 
 
"She's an unni that helped me look for you. And over there is her boyfriend that helped too." Leah said with a giggle while pointing at me. 
 
"Oh thank you so much!" Leah's mom said to the both of us while bowing. 
 
"It was nothing really." Yejee said with a smile. 
 
"Well. Thank you for keeping my daughter safe. Can I get your number so I can buy dinner for you guys later?" She asked. 
 
"There is really no need for that. But here's my number if you need anyone to baby sit Leah." I said while giving her our home phone number. 
 
"Thanks again for everything." She said with a bow and started to walk towards the exit of the mall. 
 
"Bye unni and oppa." Leah said with a giggle. 
 
Me and Yejee just waves our hands good bye.
 
 Mean while with Hoya and Yerin... 
 
Hoya's POV
 
"Omg Omg omg omg!!!!" Yerin screamed like a little kid while going into the candy store. 
 
"Yerin-ah little kids are staring at you... Calm yourself. " I told her. 
 
"Who cares if they stare? OMG THAT'S THE NEW CUPCAKE FLAVORED LOLLIPOP!!" Yerin screamed and ran towards the last lollipop. 
 
But before she could reach for it a little hand grabbed it right before Yerin could.
 
"Hey. That was the last one and I was going to get it!" Yerin said like a little kid. 
 
"Well too bad I got it first." A little girl said in a snobbish way. 
 
"Do you guys have anymore cupcake flavored lollipops in the back?" Yerin asked the person who worked there. 
 
"I am sorry we ran out... And the cupcake lollipops wont be coming in anytime soon..." The worker replied. 
 
Uh oh... They don't have any left?... This isn't going to be good. 
 
"Hi little girl. Do you want to give me that lollipop?" Yerin asked in her "sweet" tone. Which she didn't use very often. 
 
"Haha no!" The little girl replied. 
 
Oh no... Yerin takes her lollipop seriously and would do mostly anything for them.... I guess I should do something before it gets out of control. 
 
"Hi sweetie. I really like cupcake flavored lollipop and that one is the last one... So can I have it?" I asked her while bending down to be eye level with her. 
 
Yerin's POV
 
Tsk Tsk Hoya is trying to charm the little girl now? Haha good luck with charming little girls. 
 
But just as I was thinking that Hoya came back with the cupcake flavored lollipop in his hand! 
 
"WAHHHH LOLLIPOP!!!!!" I screamed and reached out for it. 
 
"Well your welcome." Hoya said while handing me the lollipop. 
 
"Thanks Howon. But how did you convince the girl to give this to you?" I asked. 
 
"My charms." He said while wiggling his thick eyebrows. 
 
I just rolled my eyes and started looking around for more lollipops. 
 
After a few minutes I had a basket full of lollipops and was making my way to the cashier. 
 
"Wait! Yerin-ah! Remember that you aren't suppose to buy the whole candy store!!" Hoya said sarcastically. 
 
"Shut it I know your going to beg me to give you some later." I said while rolling my eyes. 
 
"So are we done know? Can we meet up with umma and appa so we can shop for things that we actually need?" Hoya asked. 
 
I just nodded. 
 
Yejee's POV
 
"I wish I can see Leah again soon." I said while walking towards the shoe store. 
 
"You hate kids though? Are you sick or something?" Kai asked while touching my forehead to see if I have a fever or something. 
 
"Shut up I only hate kids that hate me." I said while slapping his hand off.
 
*NO NO NO NO MERCY YEAH WE ARE THE B.A.P. BABY WHAT'S UP-* My ringtone went off. 
 
"Hello?" I answered. 
 
"UMMA!!" Hoya and Yerin screamed at the same time. 
 
"I am not your mother. But what?" I replied. 
 
"Are you and Kai done shopping for shoes?" Yerin asked. 
 
"No we haven't even got to the store yet..." I told her truthfully.
 
"What? Are you serious? What have you guys been doing?" She asked. 
 
"Well... Some thing just came up and yeah... Are you done buying candy?" I asked. 
 
"Yup I'll meet you at the shoe store than." 
 
"Okay bye." I said and hung up. 
 
For the few more hours we were at the mall and shopped for new cloths and school things we needed and now we were all heading towards the car. 
 
"Should we head to the beach now?" Kai asked. 
 
"Yeah. Bug who's going to drive?" I said. 
 
"NOT IT!!!" Me and Hoya yelled super fast again. 
 
"Looks like its between you two again." Hoya said while laughing. 
 
"Ugh why is it always us two?!" Yerin asked in an annoyed tone. 
 
"Rock paper scissors?" Kai said. 
 
Yerin just nodded. 
 
And again Kai is the one that lost. 
 
"Looks like you are our driver today." I said while patting his back and getting in the car next to the drivers seat. 
 
"Looks like you are our driver today." Kai mimicked while rolling his eyes. 
 
"Umma!! Kai appa was making fun of you!!" Hoya yelled while getting in the back seat. 
 
"Kai get in the car and start driving!!" I yelled. 
 
"Telltale." Kai said while shooting Hoya a glare.