Chapter 3

What If... [HIATUS]

Author's POV
After another car ride with Yejee and Kai bickering at eachother they finally arrived at the beach.
"WAHHHHHHHH ITS SO PRETTY!!!!!!" Hoya yelled getting out if the car
"SAND!" Yerin yelled, she was a little hyper, she had three lollipops on the way.
"Lets go!" Kai said pointing to the water
Right when they were all going to go to towards the water, Yejee pointed out, "We didnt bring swimsuits you know" 
"Oh crap I knew we forgot something" Hoya exclaimed
"Who cares its not going to stop me from going into the water!" Kai said
"Whatever you say" Yejee said
They went towards the water and as soon as they were a few steps away from the water Kai picked up Yerin and threw her over his shoulders and ran into the water and threw her in.
*Coughs out water* "KIM JONGIN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!" Oh snap the grandpa is  mad!
Kai then started running for his life as Yerin was chasing him.
Yejee did not want to get wet so she just set up some chairs and took a seat and watched the grandpa yell "IM GOING TO REARRANGE YOUR FACE!" or "YOU ARE SO DEAD TODAY!"
Hoya saw that Yerin was getting closer and took that oppurtunity to splash her with water, making her stop chasing Kai and go after him instead. When Kai saw that he didnt have to run anymore he spotted that Yejee was sitting alone looking bored, so he went over to her and picked her up 'bridal style' and started to walk over to the water.
"YAH! KIM JONGIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN BEFO-" Before she could finish he dropped her into the water. Since Kai knew better he started running back to Hoya and Yerin who were both sitting down.
"YAH! KIM JONGIN YOU ARE SO DEAD TODAY!" Yejee said before going to chase after Kai.
"Hey they make a good couple" Yerin blurted out
"Agreed" Hoya said as he pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of Yejee and Kai
*click*
"What are you doing?" Yerin questioned
"Im taking papparazzi shots of them" He replied in a 'duh' tone
"Uh why?"
"To show the pics at thier wedding" 
"Okay whatever"

They all had a fun time at the beach and they decided to go home. 
"HOME AT LAST!" Kai exclaimed, happy to be home since he was exhauseted especially from running from Yejee and Yerin.
"Shut up Kai you will wake the neighbors!" Yejee said
"Hey what ever happened to you calling me Oppa?"
"Shup up Kai oppa you will wake up the neighbors!" Yejee restated in the same tone
"Umma Appa can you both just shut up?" Yerin asked
"You too why wont you call me oppa?" Kai asked Yerin who was nearly asleep
"Because I dont want to."
"Im going to sleep now Goodnight everyone!" Hoya said heading upstairs
"Im going to head to bed too, there is school tommorow, Goidnight" Yerin said before heading upstairs
"I guess we should go to sleep too" Yejee said
"Yeah Goodnight" Kai said back while walking to his room
It was the middle of the night when all of a sudden...
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Yerin screamed as she just woke up from one of her many frequent occuring nightmares.
Yejee and Kai who knew that Hoya would always comfort her just woke up and went back to sleep. Hoya who knew who the screaming was coming from and why she screamed went over Yerin's room. He entered the completely white room with some black here and there, and he spotted Yerin sitting up holding her head with both hands with a terrified expression on her face and went over to her and pulled her into a hug.
"I-it h-happened again" Yerin whispered