JinAe and the Naggy Mothers

The Player

SeoEun's POV

Am I doing the right thing?

Will this really work?

I didn't know what was wrong me, doubting myself as soon as the game started.

After lesson had ended, I went my seperate ways with Taemin and headed back to my hostel room.

Thoughts were running through my mind every step I took.

Was I nervous? No, I should be confident, since I started this, I should go all the way and emerge as the winner and wipe that smirk off Lee Taemin's face.

And, more importantly, bring back that smile to JinAe's face again.

JinAe....I should hurry back to the hostel room and see if she is there.

--------------------------------------

Third Person POV

SeoEun walked briskly towards her hostel room.

As she flung open the door, she saw JinAe sitting there silently, at the corner of the room.

She approached her cautiously, knowing that she was emotionally unstable.

"Stay away...." JinAe hissed.

"JinAe, I----" Seoeun's words were cut off by JinAe's outburst.

"You have no rights to talk to me! You were flirting with my Taemin weren't you, I saw you, you were getting all intimate with him at the lockers, you were trying to steal my boyfriend! You wanted him for yourself, all along you have been disrupting our relationship because you want him as yours! You are really despicable, and you call yourself my friend."

Her words stung alot for Seoeun. They were best friends throughout their highschool years so far, and now, this.

JinAe stomped out the room, nudging into Seoeun's shoulder as she did so, and slammed the door shut.

Seoeun was left there in the room by herself, miserable tears falling down her face. 

-------------------------------------------------

It was lunch.

Seoeun took her own packed food and headed for the canteen.

She would usually sit at that table, with JinAe. As expected, at the canteen, she saw JinAe sitting there alone eating. She plucked up her courage and slowly approached the table.

Wonder if she has cool down by now. she thought

She reached the table and was about to take a seat down when JinAe stopped her.

"This seat is taken." JinAe coldly said.

"JinAe...." Seoeun was really on the verge of tears receiving such cold treatment from her.

Before she could say anything, JinAe's attention seemed to have been drawn towards something/one behind her. 

Seoeun turned around and saw the face that she really didn't have the mood to see right then.

Lee. Tae. Min.

Seoeun was in a panic, not knowing how to react towards the tension. JinAe couldn't keep a straight face as Taemin smirked at her. What would JinAe think of me now.....she thought.

As usual, Taemin had that smirked plastered on his face as he tugged Seoeun on her hand and dragged her away from the scene. 

--------------------------------------

Seoeun tried resisting from his grip but he was surprisingly strong and her resistance was futile.

"Let go!"

Taemin finally stopped in his tracks far away from the canteen, somewhere.

"Hyung, my girlfriend." he said casually.

"Hyung? Girlfriend?" she wondered.

She turned around to face with them. The Kingkas. SHINee.

"OMG, urm......Annyeonghaseyo!........ SeoEun inmida!" she flustered in front of SHINee's presence. She didn't know how to react. They were known as the kingkas for something, most probably their good looks. Taemin snorted at how differently she treated his hyungs.

"Oh, Annyeong!" Onew greeted with a cheerful smile.

They all welcomed her with smiles, she could tell at one look that they were definitely different from Taemin, that they were not jerks or erts.

"Where is this?" she finally remembered to ask.

"My dorm, and these are my hyungs. Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho. In case you didn't know." he answered.

"Sarcasm." she said under her breath, but apparently she was heard as the rest of SHINee laughed to themselves.

"Never seen any of his girlfriends retaliate what he says, nice one." Jonghyun "complimented" her. Taemin was indifferent.

*Bell rings* End of lunch, back to dorms.

"I guess I would head back first, nice meeting you all!" Seoeun said before returning back.

-After SeoEun left-

"Taemin, you should stop playing around. She seems like a really nice girl, so don't break her heart okay." Onew persuaded Taemin, knowing he is not going to be serious about it.

"She doesn't look fake like the previous girl did, what was that girl's name again? JinEun....oh wait, JinAe. You broke up with her already right?" Taemin was getting irritated.

"This is the 3rd one this month." Minho sighed.

"Stop nagging like mothers choosing a daughter in law! Seriously annoying......."Taemin finally blown his top.

He slammed the door as he went outside for some air.

"That kid hasn't been the same since she----"

"Enough." Minho broke Key's sentence.

-----------------------

Okay, I know the title is stupid XP

Sorry for taking so long for the update, had tests :(((