Game Start

The Player

Third Person POV 

"Why!? Did I do anything wrong?! I can change! For you!"

He only returned her desperate cry with a smirk.

She had already collasped on the floor just like how her heart did when he had suggested a break-up.

She held onto his leg, on a desperate attempt for him to come back to her again, but he got out of her grasp and walked away, his cold back facing her.

The heartless fellow left her in misery, just like that.

She was Seoeun's best friend, JinAe. What was the most attractive about her was that beautiful smile of hers, until that jerk had taken it away. After that, she was never the same, she hardly turned up for class, her grades dropped drastically and she kept away from everybody, including Seoeun. 

-----------------------------------------------

SeoEun's POV

He was Taemin a.k.a the player.

He was one of the five kingkas, SHINee, in our highschool.

SHINee were well-known as the five flower boys. They consisted of their Leader Onew, Almighty Key, Flaming Charisma Minho, Bling bling Jonghyun and their Maknae, better known to me as the Player, Lee Taemin. 

He had high cheekbones, lifted sharp nose, and those perfect tempting lips, that made him irresistable to all girls, except for me.

A jerk like him was to stay away from, his good looks were all to waste with his heartless character, playing around with girls' feelings then breaking their hearts. He had never had a serious relationship, all relationships he had with girls never lasted more than a month, and it all ended up with the girl crying. Although this was a well-known fact around in school, his popularity was still ever the same and girls still throw themselves at him.

I was never attracted to him, somehow he just did not appeal to me, guess I was the only girl that looked inside of him, his flaw, a heart of stone. Although I detested the sight of him, as long as he didn't bother me, I wouldn't care much. But just recently, he had gotten much on my nerves.

*Flashback*

"JinAe, listen to me, being near that jerk is dangerous, stay away from him!"

"You're just jealous that I am close to him, aren't you? You're my friend, you shouldn't be jealous of me, SeoEun!"

I was speechless, how could she let Lee Taemin come between us......

"Look, JinAe. I would never be jealous of girls with Lee Taemin, in fact I pity them. They fall into his love trap, lose their senses and get hurt in the end. That freaking jerk finds Love like a game, he plays around and breaks hearts of girls. That's his joy in life. And because I am your friend, I am trying to wake you up from your senses, I don't want you to fall into his trap and become a victim of his sick game."

But she refused to listen to me, she walked out on me and our friendship for him. But I still treated her as my friend, I had to save her, but no matter how much interference I did to get her away from him, she still succeeded in becoming his girlfriend, and as I predicted, he broke her heart in the end.

*End of Flashback*

Now I seriously hate him. He messed around with my friend and her feelings, he ruined our friendship. I can't take it no longer, it's time to end all this pain he is making girls suffer, I am going to risk it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Taemin was in most of SeoEun's classes, making it easy for her to find and approach him.

The school bell rang, signalling the end of class, as students were rushing to their lockers preparing for the next period, SeoEun went towards Taemin.

As Taemin flung his locker door close, SeoEun appeared from behind.

He wasn't surprised seeing yet another girl for tday.

"You're Lee Taemin, right?" she confronted.

He stared back at SeoEun with indifference.

But then she looked familiar, flashing through his mind he then remembered, "You're that friend of JinAe's."

"Surprised you even remember her name after ditching her." her words stung with sarcasm, but it didn't seem to affect Taemin.

He couldn't be more bothered with her as he went back to his seat for the next class. But SeoEun held him back holding on to his arm. He took her arm and pushed her against his locker, his face was just inches away from hers. He flashed her a smirk, "You're just like other girls, get straight to the point with me, I am here to listen." 

SeoEun was full of disgust, this was his infamous flirting skills.

She smirked back at him, and stared directly back into his eyes. Although it didn't show on his face, Taemin was slightly taken aback. not the typical reaction I get, he thought. SeoEun continued,"I heard you're a player, so let's play a game."

Interesting. Taemin thought.

"Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good night everyday. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hang out with each other's friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug. Whoever falls in love first? Loses." She finished her sentence and looked at Taemin for a reply.

This girl is definitely different from the rest.He thought to himself. 

"Sounds fun. But what's the point in this game."

"Simple, the loser disappears from the winner's eyes forever."

----------------------------------------------------------

SeoEun's POV

This was my plan. Since he loved playing, i would play along with him. Although it sounded kinda risky, I was confident I wouldn't lose because I knew that there was no way I would fall in love with this jerk that I had developed so much hatred for. It might sound stupid, but this was the only strategy I could think of to get rid of him for good.

------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

What is up with this girl. I don't get what she is doing this for, does she really think I would fall in love with her.....Lee Taemin never falls in love. But this does sound fun, besides it wouldn't hurt me to play, and in fact getting her to disappear from my eyes is good. Interfering with my relationship with JinAe was irritating.

I bet I can finish this off in less than a month.

------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"I'll play along, starting now."

SeoEun smirked as the game officially started.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Readers :)))))

This is the first Chapter to my new fanfic :DDDD

I love Taemin <3 and have not bad intention on calling him a jerk in this story, it's just part of the plot. :)