Seohyun's POV

You Resemble Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is just a bonus chapter of the story.And a totally fail chapter of Seohyun's POV. The next main chapter wlill be updated soon.

 

*****************************

 

- Hyunie, look! That dimple boy over there, I have caught him secretly looking at you like 10 times!._ Hyoyeon whispered to Seohyun while waving to fan at the end of SMTOWN Taiwan concert.

 

- Unnie!_ Seohyun pouted, getting frustrated with her unnie’s delusion.

 

Hyoyeon always thought there are boys looking at her or have somethings to her like Kyuhyun, Minho, Jinwoon…but arcoding to Seohyun, they are just friends nothing more. And now, it was out of line when she said that he_ a hobae she didnt know, look at her.

 

- Seriously ! Hyun, the way he look at you is really different from your other fanboys…There, he stared at you again!

 

Eventhough didn’t agree with her unnie, but out of curious, Seohyun took a quick look at him. Notice that, the boy quickly look away. Too late, Seohyun had caught his glance, even in just 0.1 second.

 

“Weird”_ Seohyun wonder if it was because of the hot weather or by his glance, but she started getting hot all of sudden.

 

- See, I told you.

 

- No, it not! He just look at the audiences behind me_ The stubborn girl still defensed.

 

- Suit yourself._ Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, depressed that maknae didn’t believe her.

 

*******************

 

It was an unlucky day, at least for SNSD. They rarely have a day off, and when they take a break, it usually a rainy day. All of SNSD just laid on their beds, spend time for sleeping, chatting, reading, playing game on Ipad or surfing web.

 

-Wow! The first time, I accept that my keen eyes was wrong, Hyun ah._ Hyoyeon suddenly breaking the silence in the room as she was reading some fansites like every young girls who like to read gossip things about celebrities.

 

- What do you mean unnie ? _ Seohyun asked, her eyes not leaving the book she was reading.

 

- The cute little dimple boy, I told that he look at you the other days, turn out he already have a girlfriend or ex_ She offered Seohyun the Ipad which had the rumor on it._ They broke up for him to pursue his dream, to become a singer. What a beautiful story! If it was real, of course.

 

Seohyun looked at the Ipad, and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter