Chapter 5: Snackie Run♥

Is This A Dream Come True?! // dropped.

Author's POV

EXO went back to their dorm while Eun Mi sayed behind to have a sleepover with you and Miyoung.

"Bye bye Oppas! See you guys tomorrow night!" Eun Mi said while waving goodbye to EXO.

"Bye Mimi-ah~" Chanyeol said and hugged her.

You and Miyoung started to get suspicious.

"Bye everyone~ Hope we can hang out again soon!" You said and smiled.

"Neh! Thanks for letting us stay over and please take care of our little Eun Mi," Xiu Min said and ruffled Eun Mi's hair. 

You nodded,"Of course! I'll take good care of Eun Mi!" 

"Well... we got to go now. It's almost 6pm," Kris said.

"Okay! Bye everyone!" Miyoung said and waved.

All of EXO went into their vans and drove away.

Eun Mi looked at you and Miyoung,"What should we do now Unnies?" 

Sarang's POV

"Hmm.... we should wash up first," Miyoung said.

Eun Mi nodded,"Okay! Can you show me the bathroom?"

I nodded,"Sure! Follow me!"

Eun Mi and I went down the hall to one of our 6 bathrooms.

Tumblr_m9dml5halk1qjzvcco1_500_large

"Woah... This bathroom is big," Eun Mi said and looked around the bathroom.

"Haha. Yeah... all of our bathrooms are the same size but different decor," I said and smiled.

"Well... I'll leave you to wash up now~ I need to wash up too," I said and closed the door.

"Miyoung Unnie! Which bathroom are you going to use?" I asked while walking to the living room.

"The one in my room!" Miyoung said carrying three cups of green tea from the kitchen.

perfect_cup_of_green_tea_01.jpg

"Okay! I'll be in my bathroom then!" I said and went upstairs.

I walked into my room and headed to the bathroom.

Grange-view-residence-2_large

I took nice shower and blow dried my hair.

After, I went into my closet to pick out my pjs.

Since it was summer, I decided to wear my favorite Abercrombie & Fitch gray tank, with white shorts and a thin short sleeve jacket.

tumblr_m9iwv3pOOO1raaxgmo1_500.png

After getting dressed, I wore my little pink slippers and headed downstairs.

When I went to the living room I saw Eun Mi sitting on the couch drinking the green tea Miyoung made for us.

tumblr_m2j8q0XCw61ru03z3o6_500.jpg

"Wah~ I love you outfit Eun Mi!" I said and sat next to her, grabbing my cup of green tea.

Eun Mi giggled,"Thanks Sarang Unnie~ I love your outfit more! It's so cute!"

I smiled,"Thanks~ And just call me Rang Rang, Ranggie or Sarang!"

"Neh Ranggie~" Eun Mi said and smiled.

Just then, Miyoung came out to the living room after taking a bath.

tumblr_m6jkhrWRPz1ry2owbo1_500.png

"Herro Miyounggie~" I said and giggled.

"Hiya Rang Rang~" Miyoung said and smiled, taking a seat on the couch.

"Do we have any snacks Miyounggie?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to check.

"Hmm.... I don't think so...." Miyoung said.

"Damn.... I wanted something to snack on T^T" I whined.

"Isn't there a convenience store about 5 blocks from here?" Eun Mi said.

"Ahh! That's right! I'll be back~" I said, heading to the door.

I put on my converse and grabbed my phone, stuffing it in my pockets along with my wallet.

Tumblr_m4uct9rpuh1qkn909o1_400_large

18648-1_large

"Be careful okay Rang Rang! I don't want Hye Mi to be mad at me for losing you on the first day in Korea!" Miyoung said.

"Neh neh! I'll be careful! I'll call you guys when I get to the convenience store!" And with that, I headed out.

It took about 8-10 minutes to get to the convenience store.

20090603-cstore-familymart.jpg

"Yay! Here I come my little snackies!" I said and went in to 'FamilyMart.'

I called Miyoung.

*Ring Ring*

[[Sarang-Pink, Miyoung-Purple]]

'Hello?'

'Miyounggie~ What snacks do you and Eun Mi want?'

'Ehh...... I don't know..... maybe chips... pocky.... oh! and chocolate please!'

'Haha. Okiee~ I'll be back soon!'

'Okay! Bye!'

'Bye bye!'

I hung up and went to find the snacks.

~10 Minutes Later~

I bought sooo much snackies! Like chips, candy, pocky, pepero, drinks, chocolate, ice cream, etc.

Chapter 5: Snackie Run♥ - lovestory romance you exo korea friends dreamcometrue - Asianfanfics.comoriginal ★ - Cremily Panda ❥STARE and KILL: Photographs captured by a shutterbug. [Vol. 9]소원을 말해봐~☆Tumblryou're the irreplaceable ❀ f l o w e rChapter 5: Snackie Run♥ - lovestory romance you exo korea friends dreamcometrue - Asianfanfics.comChapter 5: Snackie Run♥ - lovestory romance you exo korea friends dreamcometrue - Asianfanfics.comChapter 5: Snackie Run♥ - lovestory romance you exo korea friends dreamcometrue - Asianfanfics.comChapter 5: Snackie Run♥ - lovestory romance you exo korea friends dreamcometrue - Asianfanfics.comChapter 5: Snackie Run♥ - lovestory romance you exo korea friends dreamcometrue - Asianfanfics.comGoogle Image Result for http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20100615CandyShowKoreanFruit%25202.jpg일본 / 韓国Melon Candy by ~Deathchaser「보고 싶어。」Ubiquitous ♔ ♥叶子.My heart is hereThings About South Korea! 대한민국 ❤Kain.Tulog.Gala.Facebook+Tumblr

"Wah~ So much yummy snackies~" I said and headed back home.

While walking back home someone stopped me.

"Excuse me miss?" A lady went up to me.

"Me?" I said pointing at myself.

She nodded,"Are you interested of being an ulzzang and modeling for 'Bongja Shop'?"

"Omo. Really? Me as an ulzzang and a model?" I said.

"Neh. If you have time, please call +82 XX XXX YYY. Sorry about taking your time," She said, handing me a piece of paper with her number on it.

"No, it's not a problem!" I said, taking the paper, putting it in my wallet.

"Thank you very much! Well I have to go now! Have a nice day!" She said and walked away.

"Neh! Thank you too!" I said waving to her.

I smiled and continued to walk back home until I saw someone.

"Oh. My. GOD. Byunggie! It's you!" I said and waved at him.

"Sarang? What are you doing here in Seoul?" Byunghun asked.

"Well~ I'm living here with my friend! You remember Miyoung right?" I smiled.

"Of course! Miyoung the chocoholic right?" Byunghun said.

I laughed and nodded,"Yeah~ So what are you doing now?"

"Well.... I'm just taking a walk with the guys since our dorm is near here," Byunghun said.

I nodded,"Ahh... that's cool? I guess."

Byunghun chuckled,"Yeah.. I guess so? So... what are you up to?"

"Well..... I'm on a snack run~ We ran out so I had to go shopping for more," I smiled.

"Ahh.... don't eat to much though~ Or you'll be a fattay~" Byunghun said and ruffled my hair.

"Yah! MEHRONG. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I KEEP FIT! UNLIKE SOMEBODY," I pouted and poked his tummy.

"Woah. I was just-" "Lee Byunghun! L.Joe! WHERE ARE YOU," Someone cut Byunghun off.

"I'm over here guys!" Byunghun yelled and a few seconds later the rest of Teen Top came.

"OMG. RANGGIE IS THAT YOU?!" Ricky yelled and hugged me.

I giggled,"Hello guys~ Long time no see!" 

"Yup! It's been like... how many years now? Like 3 years huh?" Chunji said.

I nodded,"Yup~ About 3 years~ How about all of you guys come to mine and Miyoung's new house?"

"OMO! You guys got a house?" Niel asked.

"Yuppers~ It's a pretty big house too!" I smiled.

"Okay! Let's go~" L.Joe wrapped his arms around my shoulder and started walking.

"Y-yah! Wait for meeee!" Ricky said and ran to my side.

I giggled,"Of course little Ricky~"

"YAH! I'm not little like L.Joe!" Ricky said and pouted.

"LOL. WHUT. I'm not little either!" L.Joe said.

"Haha. Both of you are!" I giggled and ran away.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!" Ricky and L.Joe yelled at the same time and started to chase me.

Author's POV

C.A.P. chuckled,"Those kids."

"Hyung, Aren't you the same age as Sarang Noona?" Changjo asked.

"Yeah.... why?" C.A.P. asked.

Changjo shook his head,"Nothing. Just wondering."

"Okay?" C.A.P. said and kept on walking with Chunji, Niel, and Changjo.

Miyoung's POV

"Miyoung Unnie," Eun Mi said.

"Neh Eun Mi?" I looked at her.

"Isn't Rang Rang taking a long time to get back home?" Eun Mi asked looking worried.

"Hmm..... Yeah.. she is... should I call her?" I said.

Eun Mi nodded.

I took out my phone and called Sarang.

Tumblr_med5oeotx61r64yi4o1_500_large

*Ring Ring*

"Herro?~" I heard a guy's voice.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Who are you?" The person asked, I heard yelling in the background.

'YAH! YOU EVIL LITTLE! ASDFGHJKL; GIVE MEH MY PHONE YOU SHORTY.'

"YAH! YOU SAY I'M A SHORTY?! I'M TALLER THEN YOU!" The guy yelled.

"Uhm.... Is Sarang there?" I asked.

"Uhm... yeah. Who is this?" The guy asked.

"I'm her friend..... Miyoung," I said.

"OHH. HERRO CHOCOHOLIC!" The guy said happily.

'GIVE IT BACK YOU BLONDE SHORTAY. IT'S MY PHONE!' I could hear Sarang in the background.

"Uhm.... Can you give Sarang her phone?" I asked.

"Fine. Here you go shorty," The guy said.

"Huu huu. You meanie," Sarang whined.

"Ranggie?" I said.

"Yeah?" 

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Almost home~ just need about 2 blocks left?" Sarang said.

"Okie~ Come back safe neh?" I said.

"Okay~ Bye bye! See you soon!" Sarang said and hung up.

"What happened Unnie?" Eun Mi asked me.

I sighed,"Sarang's all right. She's about two blocks away. I think she bumped into some friends."

Eun Mi nodded,"Guy or girl?"

"I'm pretty sure it's a guy. Or guys." I said.

Eun Mi nodded and continued to drink her green tea.

Sarang's POV

*I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night. You got me feeling so hot. Oh yeah. Yeah*

"What... you have my line from 'Be ma girl' as your ringtone?" L.Joe asked me while I took out my phone.

"Uhm.... yeah?" I said.

"Hahas. Give me that~" L.Joe took my phone and answered it.

"YAH. GIVE IT BACK T^T It's my phone!" I pouted.

"Herro?~" L.Joe said.

"Huu huu. Your ignoring meh." I said.

L.Joe looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Who are you?" He asked whoever was calling me.

"YAH! YOU EVIL LITTLE! ASDFGHJKL; GIVE MEH MY PHONE YOU SHORTY." I yelled.

L.Joe glared at me,"YAH! YOU SAY I'M A SHORTY?! I'M TALLER THEN YOU!"

I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Uhm.... yeah. Who is this?" L.Joe asked.

"OHH. HERRO CHOCOHOLIC!" L.Joe said. I sighed. It's Miyoung.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU BLONDE SHORTAY. IT'S MY PHONE!" I yelled again.

"Fine. Here you go shorty," L.Joe said and petted my head.

I sighed,"Huu huu. You meanie."

"Ranggie?" Miyoung said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Where are you?" Miyoung asked.

"Almost home~ just need about 2 blocks left?"

"Okie~ Come back safe neh?" Miyoung said.

"Okay~ Bye bye! See you soon!" I said and hung up.

"That was chocoholic right?" L.Joe asked me.

I nodded,"Yup. We need to hurry up~" 

"Neh~ neh~ GUYS! HURRY UP!" L.Joe yelled.

"Psh. We're just one feet behind you L.Joe," Chunji said.

"Well sorry! Gosh," L.Joe said and pulled my arm.

"Yah! You don't even know where my house is!" I huffed.

"Is it that one?" L.Joe said pointing at the house infront of us, which WAS my house.

"Damn it. How did you know?" I asked L.Joe.

"Because I'm awesome," He said and did a hair flip.

"Haha. Sure. Whatever you say Mr. "Awesome"," I giggled and ran to the front door.

"Miyounggie~ Open the door pwease!" I said cutely.

"Aigoo. Your natural aegyo has appeared," L.Joe said and pretended to faint.

I giggled,"Stop it~"

"Hey. I'm just saying the truth!" L.Joe smiled.

"Yeah yeah! Whatever you say," I said and went into the house.

YAY! It's Teen Top

LOL. Yeah. I'm an Angel too~ :D

Any other Angels in the house?

Keke. Well since theres no more missions.... 

Maybe a picture segment? 

would you guys like that? ;3

Well here we go~

tumblr_m9xdosl2d11r5c63lo1_500.png

tumblr_ma386ndYaf1qd6h5ho1_250.gif  tumblr_ma386ndYaf1qd6h5ho2_250.gif

tumblr_ma386ndYaf1qd6h5ho3_250.gif  tumblr_ma386ndYaf1qd6h5ho4_250.gif

tumblr_ma1xf4rgvF1qhxkkpo1_250.gif  tumblr_ma1xf4rgvF1qhxkkpo2_250.gif

tumblr_ma1xf4rgvF1qhxkkpo3_250.gif  tumblr_ma1xf4rgvF1qhxkkpo4_250.gif

image  image

image  image

image  image

tumblr_ma2r5yIMLI1qe31ero1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9ualkHwYq1qbg05yo1_500.png

tumblr_m8yufvXjvu1qelgg3o1_500.png

tumblr_ma3dlr6Lqp1qbg05yo1_500.png

tumblr_lz51do7pBx1rn1630o1_500.gif

Well~ That's all for thish chappie♥ Buh bye~ muah!

tumblr_m2gqemGmC21qdi4yuo1_500.gif