Chapter 1: Last Day in LA Part 1

Is This A Dream Come True?! // dropped.

Sarang's POV

Today was going to be Miyoung and my last day is LA since we are moving to..... SOUTH KOREA!<3 It felt like a dream! Well I've just finish packing and I'll be heading out to meet with my besties one last time in LA. ;~; But! We'll visit each other when we have time off work! 

I wore my 'airport outfit' because Miyoung and I will be leaving after we hang out with our besties.

I grabbed my suitcases and put then downstairs. Then got my phone and texted Hye Young Unnie.

Tumblr_m0x22rg7ib1qfw5q3o1_400_large

[[Sarang-Pink, Hye Young-Blue]]

'Unnie~ When are you gonna be here? :3'

'Very Soon Saranggie~ I'm picking up Miyoung first ^^'

'Okiee Unnie~ See you soon! ^o^' 

After that I decided to go on facebook. 

"About to leave to Korea~ I'll miss you all!  — with Jung Miyoung, Shim Hye Young, and 5 Others."

I scrolled down my newsfeed on facebook.

I stopped when I saw this.

"ASDFGHJKL; LUHANNIE! WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?! ;~;" I squealed. 

*Ding*

"Oh.. A text from Hye Young Unnie," I said and clicked slide my finger across the screen to open the text.

'Sarang-ah~ Open the door! :3 Me & Miyoung are just around the corner!' 

'Neh Unnie~'

I locked my phone and stood up and went to the door where my luggage was. 

polka-dot-luggage.png

Time has finally come... My dream to live in Korea...

I opened the door to see Hye Young and Miyoung just arrive in the car. 

"Unnie! Saengg! Annyeong~" I shouted.

Miyoung looked up while Hye Young parked the car in the driveway.

"Annyeong Unnie!" Miyoung waved.

She was wearing a plain white tee with a white jacket on top with a cotton gray skirt.

Tumblr_m1vb0dhbrd1qems3lo1_500_large

Hye Young Unnie was wearing a red off-the-shoulder shirt with a bat on it and some dark skinny jeans since she's not a person to show much skin. 

Tumblr_m2gkednuvc1qijksmo1_500_large

"Ready to load the car?" Hye Young asked me. I nodded and took the largest luggage and put it in her white van.

Toyota%5CSienna%5C2013%5C8341_cc0480_032

Miyoung took my medium sized suitcase and put it into the back while Hye Young took the smallest. 

I went back inside my house to get my bag, laptop case, and wear my high heels, since I was wearing my flip-flops.

Tumblr_lu1ydqdjgv1r5uzbgo1_500_large

cheap-laptop-bags-for-women.jpg

Tumblr_m5e2n9vqwe1qems3lo1_500_large

After getting everything I closed the door of my house, taking one last look.

All my other stuff will be shipped to our (Miyoung and I) house, that we bought in Korea.

We got into Hye Young's van and drove off to pick up Ji Ae and Mina.

"Rang Rang~" Miyoung said.

"Nehh Saeng?" I turned to her.

"Our dream has finally come, neh?" Miyoung smiled.

"Yup! Living in Korea~ Now we just have to pick up our two little puppies!" I said.

"Yup~ Just need to pick up little Gong Joo and little Mikki~" Miyoung said happily.

I smiled, "Can't wait to get to Korea. This is like a dream..."

Hye Young Unnie smiled,"You guys better call often! I'll miss my two little angels~"

"Of course unnie! We'll try to call you every morning! Which is night in LA," Miyoung said.

Hye Young nodded,"You guys better!"

I looked at Miyoung and she looked at me. We both smiled.

I took out my phone to check my facebook.

37 notifications

I clicked my notifications.

Kim Hye Mi, Kim Yumi, and 26 other people liked your status: "About to leave to....."

Yang Ji Mae, Kwon Mina, and 17 other people posted on your timeline.

Jung Miyoung poked you.

I chuckled at the poke.

"Yah! Younggie! You poked me on facebook again?!" I said to Miyoung.

"I was bored Unnie!" Miyoung said, making her 'I'm innocent' face.

Hello my beautiful subbies :3 

xLuSarang (Taeminnie4Ever) here~ 

Hope you guys like the first chappie of this story! ^o^

I have a little mission for you guys ^^

If you want the next chapter you need to get me... subbies~