Chapter 3: LAX, Airplane, Bump-In, and Tears.

Is This A Dream Come True?! // dropped.

Sarang's POV

After about one hour all of us got to LAX.

LAX.jpg

All of you guys walked into the airport quietly.

"What's with all this silence?! We'll see each other when we have time!" I said and started tearing up.

"Aigoo. Not again Rang Rang. It's okay," Miyoung said and hugged me.

All the other girls started hugging you two one by one.

We all started tearing up when we broke the hug.

Hye Mi, being the umma of our group, took out some packet of tissues from her bag and handed me and Miyoung one.

DSCF3839_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

"Thanks Umma," I said and hugged her.

Miyoung hugged Hye Young since they were very close.

Miyoung and I hugged everyone one by one and said our last goodbyes.

"Remember to text or call us when you guys arrive in Incheon Airport. Okay?" Ji Ae said.

Miyoung and I nodded,"Of course." 

"Well.... remember to take care of Gong Joo and Mikki. Take walks with them after you come back from work Wash then every two weeks so they stay clean and fluffy. Give them lots of attention. Okay?" Yumi said.

Miyoung and I nodded.

"Well.. We have to go check-in first then we'll come back okay?" Miyoung said.

The rest nodded.

Miyoung got all of her luggage/bags and Gong Joo's cage and headed to the check-in place. I got all of my luggage/bags and little Mikki's cage and followed Miyoung.

3951737203_8e6d684c55_z.jpg

Since it was about 6 o'clock pm, the queue was getting long.

I sighed,"It feels kinda sad to leave LA since we've been here all our lives."

Miyoung nodded,"I'll miss my little sister."

"I thought you had a little brother too?" I said.

"I hate him. He's a big byuntae," Miyoung said.

I laughed,"Well, boys will be byuntaes."

Miyoung giggled and nodded.

It was finally our turn to check-in. Miyoung's luggage was about 48.3 lbs. My luggage was 49.7 lbs. Since I bought some clothes with Ji Mae earlier. 

The airport people said that we had to wait for 2 hours since the plane was not ready and because they were loading luggage onto the plane. Miyoung and I nodded. They took our luggage and our two little baby girls to put them on the plane. 

We went back to the others and chatted.

~2 Hours Later~ (It'll be so boring if I wrote the chat between all of them... so.... yeah.)

Author POV 

All of you guys said you last goodbyes before going into the terminal to board the plane.

Both you an Miyoung had tears in your eyes. 

After saying your goodbyes and hugging each and every one of them, you and Miyoung went into the terminal to board the plane.

"I hope we see them soon," Miyoung said.

You nodded,"Don't worry! We will!"

Since the both of you had first class seats you had to walk a long time.

When you two got to your seats, you guys were amazed.

6171786868_f33ba23756_z.jpg

"ASDFGHJKL; Oh. My. God! This is awesome!" Miyoung said squealing.

Sarang's POV

"This. Is. BEAUTIFUL!" I said and took the window seat.

"Hey! I was about to sit there!" Miyoung pouted.

"Too bad~ I got here first!" I mehrong-ed her.

"Hmph!" Miyoung sat down.

I laughed and ruffled her hair,"I think Hye Young Unnie is influencing you."

"Haha. Hye Young Unnie is more immature." Miyoung said laughing.

I smiled and laid back into my seat.

"So.. what should we do now?" I asked.

Miyoung shrugged,"Anything."

"Hmm.... what type of job do you want to have when we go to Korea?" I asked.

"Well... I wanna open my own cafe called 'Pure Love Cafe'. How about you?" Miyoung asked.

"I wanna model for clothes! Since people always tell me I should model for clothing since I love clothes oh so much," I said.

"Hehe. That would be awesome!" Miyoung said.

I nodded and smiled.

"What idols do you want to meet when we're in Korea?" Miyoung asked.

"Hmm... EXO! Especially Luhan! I also want to meet BoA Unnie, Bom Unnie, Taemin Dongsaeng, and others. How about you?" I asked.

"Well.. for starters. EXO, mostly Sehun. Ehh... BTOB? NU'EST too! And.... uhm.... who else.... ahh! SHINee too!" Miyoung said.

"Haha. Hmm... I don't know what else to ask," I said.

Then out of no where.......

"POKE!" Miyoung said and poked your sides.

"YAH! T^T You know I'm tickle-ish! Why did you have to do that!" I whined.

"Because we had nothing to talk about.... and I was bored.." Miyoung said and shrugged.

I shook my head.

'Attention all passengers. We are about to set off so please fasten your seat belts. Do not stand up or walk around until we tell you to. Thank you for choosing Korean Air'

"Wah! Just in 12+ hours then we'll be in Incheon!" Miyoung said happily.

I nodded and smiled.

"I can't wait. I wonder what's gonna happen when we live in Korea," I said.

"Become famous maybe? Or marrying a famous singer/actor? Maybe even marrying Luhan?" Miyoung said.

I squealed at Luhan's name,"I wish Miyoung! I wish. And is it does happen! Then that can lead to you marrying Sehun!"

We both squealed. Since the first class was empty, because it was a normal work day, we could be as loud as we wanted.

"That would be awesome!" Miyoung squealed. I laughed.

"If it did happen... that would be a dream come true man!" I said and yawned.

"You should go to sleep Rang Rang! You didn't sleep a wink yesterday!" Miyoung said.

"How did you know?!" I asked.

"Because! It's kinda obvious! You always don't sleep a wink when we go on vacation or to something exciting!" Miyoung laughed.

"Haha. True that! Okay, I'll go to sleep then! You should too Younggie~ To keep that milky, non-blemished skin perfect!" I smiled.

Miyoung laughed again,"Okay Unnie~ Nighty Night~"

"Nighty night!" And with that we both fell asleep.

~7 hours later~

Miyoung's POV

I woke up to see Rang Rang curled up into a ball while cuddling her blanket.

I chuckled,"So cute."

I couldn't sleep anymore so I decided to use my iPad to browse around the web.

korilakkuma-ipad-peek.png

I went on youtube to watch some videos. 

I scrolled down and click a video.

 

"OMO! EXO-K~" I squealed quietly so I wouldn't wake up Rang Rang.

"Sehun! Why are you so cute!" I squealed quietly.

I heard Rang Rang mumble a bit. I paused the video when she did. I tried to be as quiet as possible. 

I breathed out when Rang Rang fell asleep again.

I finished watching EXO-K's performance and started to browse my facebook.

Shin Hye Young tagged you in a post.

I clicked the notification.

"Just dropped off Miyoung and Sarang at LAX~ We'll miss you guys! — with Kim Hye Mi, Park Yumi, and 3 others."

I smiled and posted a comment.

"I'll miss you guys too~ Sarang is asleep next to me~" 

A few minutes later Hye Mi unnie commented.

"Take a picture of Sarang sleeping and send it to me~ I wanna see my little angel!"

I giggled and replied back.

"Neh Unnie~ I will!" 

I used my iPad's camera and took a picture.

"Here you go Hye Mi unnie~ Your little daughter Sarang!"

A few minutes Hye Mi unnie commented on the photo.

"How cute ; A ; My little angel

I giggled.

"I'm glad you like it unnie~ *yawns* I'm gonna go to sleep now okay?(: Tired from fangirling on EXO-K.... lol."

And with that I closed my iPad, put it away, and went back to sleep.

~1 Hour Later~

Sarang's POV

I woke up after sleeping for 8 hours. I looked at Miyoung to see her sleeping. I smiled and pulled up her blanket.

I started to feel hungry so I decided to eat one of the cake slices I bought at Bosco Bakery Cafe.

After I finished eating I took out my iPad. Miyoung and I both bought our iPads together because we thought we needed it while were in Korea. 

IPAD3-275F-1.jpg

I went on my facebook account and saw a bunch of notifications.

312059_134038410072963_2072767561_n.jpg

"What the....." I clicked my notifications.

Shin Hye Young tagged you in a post.

Jung Miyoung tagged you in a photo.

Kim Hye Mi, Jung Miyoung, and 7 others commented on a photo that you're tagged in.

Melanie Lee, Mason Yoshizumi, and 5 others posted on your timeline.

Nathan Lee, Angela Perez, Ella Natalie Montes, and 16 other people liked your status.

"............... So much people........... I'll look at them when I'm bored," I said to myself and went on dramafever.com to watch some drama to kill time. I decided to watch the kdrama 'Big'.

~2 Hours Later~

I kinda got bored watching the kdrama so I decided to go on youtube.

"OMO! A 9-minute long trailer for 'To The Beautiful You'!" I squealed and clicked on the video.

 

"I love it! Is EXO gonna be in it?" I heard Miyoung ask me. 

I looked at her to see her awake. 

"Omo, did I wake you up?" I asked her.

She shooked her head,"Aniyo~ I woke up before you played the video." 

"Ahh..." I nodded.

"So! You haven't answered my question~ Is EXO gonna be in the drama?" Miyoung looked at me.

"Well... I'm pretty sure.. But not like a big part of the drama.... I think they'll just make an appearance once and awhile," I asked and Miyoung nodded.

I scrolled down my subscriptions to see Teen Top's 'Be ma girl' MV.

"Omo~ A new Teen Top song!" Miyoung squealed.

I giggled and clicked the video.

 

"Oh. My. GOD! That was soooooo awesome!" I squealed.

"I know right! I love L.Joe's rap!" Miyoung said.

I nodded,"His english is so asdfghjkl; I LOVE IT<3"

Miyoung giggled,"You fangirl~"

"I can't help it! ;~; Kpop ish my life!" I said.

"Neh~ neh~ Of course it is~" Miyoung said and took out her iPad.

"Hey... You took a picture of me while I was sleeping huh?" I asked Miyoung.

Miyoung nodded,"Because Hye Mi unnie wanted to see her little angel asleep."

I giggled,"Aigoo~ That umma!"

'Attention all passengers, this is your pillot speaking. We will be arriving in Incheon in about an hour. Enjoy the rest of your flight and thank you for choosing Korean Air.'

"OMO! Just about 1 more hour and we'll be in our dream land!" Miyoung squealed.

"I can't wait! >.< This is like a dream come true!" I squealed with Miyoung.

"Now.... what should we do to kill time for an hour?" Miyoung asked.

"Well... I want to see if Wong Fu updated any videos yet!" I said and went on youtube again.

"Aigoo... you and Wong Fu," Miyoung said shaking her head.

"They're really funny.... It's not my fault!" I said.

"Neh~ Whatever you say~" Miyoung said.

"You want proof?! I'll show you that they're funny!" I said and went to find a funny video that Wong Fu made.

"Here! Watch this one! It's my favorite!" I said and clicked the video.

 

"OMG! HAHAHA. This is so funny!" Miyoung said rolling around on her seat.

I giggled,"I know right! Wong Fu 4 Life!"

And for the whole hour we watched Wong Fu videos.

~About 1 Hour Later~

'Attention all passengers we are about to land in Incheon Airport. Please put on your seatbelts and don't walk around the airplane. Once again, Thank you for choosing Korean Air and we hope to see you again soon.'

"OMG. We're almost there! Just about 30+ minutes away from landing in Korea!" I said.

"I can't wait! So much things I want to do! Like open my cafe! Become a famous author! Endless possibilities!" Miyoung squealed.

I chuckled,"I just can't wait to be in Korea... Maybe attend every kpop concert! Meet some idols! Fall in love! Pursue my modeling career!"

"*sighs* This is really a dream come true," Miyoung said and sat back.

"Yeah. It really is," I nodded.

~About 30 Minutes Later~

'Attention all passengers, we have just landed in Incheon Airport. Hope you have tons of fun in Korea. Thank you for choosing Korean Air and we hope to see you again soon!'

"ASDFGHJKL; We're here!" I squealed and looked out my window.

3958596902_910e1be7e6.jpg

"Our new house here we come!" Miyoung said and hugged me.

I giggled and hugged her back,"Let's get out of this plane first!"

Miyoung and I took our handbags and walked out of the plane.

"Race you to the baggage claim!" I yelled and sprinted.

"Yah! You little cheater!" I heard Miyoung yelled.

"MEHRONG!" I yelled looking back at Miyoung but then.....

*BAM*

I fell on the cold, hard floor and hit my head. I sat on the floor. My eyes started to get watery.

"Omo! Are you okay?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a girl at my side.

tumblr_m2jkdlLzO21ql4omco1_500.png

"Yah! Oppa! You should've been more careful!" The girl yelled at a guy that was standing.

I looked up to see.....

Miyoung's POV

"Race you to the baggage claim!" Rang Rang yelled and sprinted away.

"Yah! You little cheater!" I yelled.

Rang Rang looked back at me while still running and yelled,"MEHRONG!"

I looked infront of her,"RANG RANG! WATCH OUT!" But it was too late....

I ran to Rang Rang. But then a girl went to her side and helped her.

I looked at the guy who bumped into Rang Rang.

"*gasp* I-it's......."

New Character:

Name: Kim Eun Mi

Age: 20/19 years old 

Relationship between character(s): It's a secret ;)

OH HO HO HO. 

CLIFFHANGER~

Can you guys guess who Sarang bumped into? ;3

& Also~ Thank yous to chanyeolsangel for helping 

meh with thish chappie~ and for completing the mission!

Well.... for the next mission,

Get me 30+ subbies for chapter 4~

Yeah. I know I'm mean ;p Deal with it~ ;3 

Kekeke. (^-^)

Good luck~ MUAH~ Buhbyes~♥