「♡ d i a r y ① : t o m y b o y f r i e n d ❀」

「♡ c o m p l e t e l y - r e a l ❀ : l o v e d i a r y 」

 

 

ฝากรูป

n o m i n w o o & n a m s o o b y e o l
 
'You are my everything,I like you more than anyone.
but I can only keep those word inside because you are my friend.'

 


 

It was the last day of school for this week ; finally the weekend comes again- Soobyeol,the 3rd year student of Seoul Performing Art Highschool, was walking home alone again since it was Friday,the day that her brother, Woohyun, goes out with his friend every Friday. It wasn't like she hasn't got any friend but her home is a bit far away from the others ; it was far but not dangerous that her family could let the maknae walk alone. 

Soobyeol is the youngest daughter of the family, soft,pretty and innocent. Her father,mother and oppa always worry about the girl ; too much protective for a 17 years old girl like her. She looked around the street scanning the town ; and spotted a samll shop not far away. Why haven't she saw before? Soobyeol was hundred percent sure she had never seen it before,but the shop doesn't look new either - she wondered why could that happened.. was she really made a mistaking remember about a shop? 

The girl entered the shop ; walking through the door with the sign 'completely-real shop' on it. It was fulled with toys,books and candies ; looks like an old shop in Western, likes somewhere in Harry Potter movie or IU's music video. Soobyeol wondering around the shop, stopped to see everything in the store closely from a teddy bear to chocolate bar ; but the thing that attract her the best was the diary.

'I haven't write a diary for a long time...' she thought and picked up one of five diary - the yellow one and walked to the counter. The girl that looks a bit older than her was there,smiling to herself. Soobyeol read the name tag on the table 'Hwang Jiyeon', such a pretty but weird one. 'Is she the shop owner? Why she looks so young...' Soobyeol thought and paid for the book then left the shop - her family might get worried if she came back late.

 


 

"Noona!" A familiar voice called her name,the girl looked back and found a cute boy running after her. 'No Minwoo' is her friend from a dancing class ; Minwoo is actually her hubae at school but with his talented dancing skills he was accepted to be in the same dancing class with sunbaes - but obviously not in the school. They two wasn't that close, he was just a hubae she knew and they were barely talk to each other ; it was a bit surprised seeing him running after.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me Noona?" Soobyeol said and scanned the younger boy that was covered with his sweat. They two are only a few months different so the girl didn't like Minwoo, who seems so talented called her 'Noona', it felt weird to hear someone call her Noona since she always the youngest.

"Why not?" Minwoo pouted , he knows that Soobyeol didn't like to be call a 'Noona' but he felt that he need to show the respect to anyone who is older than him. That was the first reason... and well,since 'Lee Taemin' of SHINee is his role model, he likes the word 'Noona' a lot too.

"Hmm... Just call me Soobyeol okay,it feels more like friend,right?" Soobyeol said as she slowly walked with the boy.

"Frirend?" The boy's eyes widen. He was a bit surprise hearing the word 'friend' from a Noona.

"Neh. We're in the same dancing class and you're the only one I know there.. so that you can be my friend there." She said, her face turned a bit red, it is embarrassing if someone knows that she is attending a dancing class in the same level with a hubae. The boy nodded and made an 'o' shaped mouth then gave her a warm smile.

"Keke. Arrasseo,Call me Minwoo then,Soobyeol-ah." He said and gave her a 'friendly' hug like a kindergarten boy which made Soobyeol giggles - 

"Neh! Kaja!" She said then continue walking. Minwoo's home wasn't far from hers ; that was the day she learned the fact, that's explain why she met him quite often when she walks to school or stop eating in her favorite ice-cream shop. They two walked and talked ; share their interested and learned about each other a bit more like 'a new friend' all the way home, and that was when they first talk.

 


 

A month passed ; Soobyeol and Minwoo become closer as the time passed by, they two are good friend - sometimes they went out together with the group of friend from the dancing class ; or sometimes with his group of friend. Minwoo is kind and lovely boy ; he likes to use his cute aegyo making Noonas fall for him - that's why he had got a lot of fans in school. He likes to flirt with many girl, but not in a bad way ; he's not actually a play boy type but he said that he feels happy when he got love from people all around him. Little by little they two started to share their secret ; forgetting their age difference, they become closer and closer as Soobyeol's feelings toward the boy started to change - 

Day by day, they went out together ; eating ; dancing ; watching movies - go to noraebang, drinks or even play games. Soobyeol knows him more than any other girl. She secretly admire him in every moment, her feelings grew more and more that she doesn't fall for his cuteness or aegyo,she learned more about his character ; how warm he could be when she fall down and need somebody to hold on ; he was there to shed her tears... 

The feelings increased everyday that she ended up found herself falls for him; she likes him thousand times more than his Noona fangirls. She wondered how her life might be if they two dated ; she started drawing her dream in her mind. The picture of they two holding hands - how his warm hand interlinks hers and the sweet feelings when they talk, what would a cute boy like Minwoo would bought for their 100 days anniversary - or even what would she feel when they kiss.

 

Her daydream increased everyday ; she wanted to be in her dream more and more since she knew it can't happen in the reality. They are friend, good friend, close friend or even best friend. He trust her the most,he even told her his secret ; then how could she betray him and started to feel like how the fangirls are- she wasn't different from them. Just then, she felt regret being his friend ; how would her life would be if she wasn't his friend, what would be if she was just his fangirl who can tell him directly how she feels. 

She wanted to forget that they two were friend, so that she doesn't have to hide her feeling like this.

 

"byul..Soobyeol.. Soobyeol-ah!" Minwoo's voice popped up ; the girl shook her head, trying to forget about what she was thinking. She looked around the room, they two were in the noraebang- waiting for the others to come. 

She was with Minwoo's friend,Youngmin and Kwangmin plus her friend, Bae Suji. They were there for a 'blind date' which Suji made up for her fun. Soobyeol didn't want Minwoo to go to blind date because of her feelings ; it would hurt a lot seeing him 'date' with other girl - but she could do nothing since only her 'love diary' knows how she feels, even Suji doesn't know that she likes Minwoo - so Suji,herself called him and asked if he could come.

"What time are they coming?" Soobyeol asked Suji who was busy checking her make up for the fifth time ; while Jo Twins were singing more song - she and Minwoo just sat still waiting for the other group.

"Hmm.. They might be here in this 5 minutes.." She said without looking at her ; she sticked her eyes at the mirror fixing her make up, she put on lip stick and brushed her hair again when the door was opened. Soobyeol looked up to see how 'the other group' looks like - and as she expected, they were 3 girls and 2 guys there, good looking and seems to be university students ; just like 'Suji's type'. She slowly scanned them ; the first two girl looked Chinese, pretty and y ; one has brown hair while the other dyed her hair in PINK colour ; she looks obviously strange with her hair - but it does looks good on her. The twins seems to interested in them as they stopped singing and stared at them.

"Annyeong. Call me Fei" The first girl said ; she seems to be the oldest a lot older than them.

"I'm Jia" The second girl with pink hair said and smile. Soobyeol started to moved her eyes to the others. The last girl with short hair walked in ; she is the iest one and fulled with charisma ; the girl who has got something she hasn't.  The girl was worried ; this one must be paired with Minwoo.

"Lee Minyoung. but just called me Min." 

Then two boys walked in ; that was when her heart stopped beating.

 

"Luhan Oppa!" The girl shouted ; it was Xi Luhan - her first love, first crushed ever in her life. He was an exchange student ; a friend of Woohyun,her oppa when he was in highschool. She was crazy of him until he went back to China ; she had never heard from him again,since then.

"Soobyeol? Is that you?" Luhan asked, walked closer to the girl he hadn't seen for years - the girl grow up a lot, she was prettier than the last time they met. He put on his killer smile and sat down beside Soobyeol. 

"Neh. O..Oppa .. When did you come to Seoul?"  Soobyeol asked with smile on her face, it had been long time since their last met and she was so excited meeting her first love ; even though those feelings has faded but still she could felt her heart was beating fast just from seeing his face.

"Hmm.. about a month ago ; I'm here, studying again." He said and moved closer to her. His handsome face was an inch far from hers ; the girl felt his hot breathe on her cheecks. The blood ran through her face. Soohyun blushing hard from the closeness just then she felt a hand pulled her out from Luhan. The hand was strong , he pulled her hard - she felt her wrist hurt a lot. Her legs followed the boy's direction heading out of the noraebang.

 


 

She was dragged out of the noraebang and placed on the chair in a park beside the noraebang. It was 6.30pm and the sun was going to set ; the scent from the Autumn wind make she feels a bit cold. Soobyeol slowly looked up to the boy's face. 

It was Minwoo ; her bestfriend who dragged her along the way out from Luhan. The lovely boy face looked a bit mad; unlike his cutie-aegyo that is always placed on his face. Soobyeol felt a bit scared of Minwoo ; she hadn't seen his angry side before - and he seems to be so mad this time.

 

"Who is he?" Minwoo coldly said. He looked away from the older girl's face and crossed his arms. He never felt this angry before ; he didn't know why, but when he saw Luhan was closed to her made he felt like his blood was boiling - then when Soobyeol blushed , he felt so angry that he couldn't stand the scene anymore.

He was so confused with his feelings these days ; about their relationship, deep inside his heart - he likes Soobyeol more than a friend. He didn't know why but seems like his feelings had been change, but he was too scared to lose her, he scared that she might ran away if she knows how he feels, so the boy keep the feelings in his heart and try not to express it that Soobyeol might notice.

 

".. Luhan Oppa?..." Soobyeol voice was faded ; she took a deep breathe, try to not to cry - she was so frighten at the moment. 

"Oppa?" Minwoo raised his eyebrow as he heard the word. He never heard Soobyeol called anyone Oppa before, except her own brother,Woohyun. He felt like he wanted to kill that guy ; is the feeling is what we called 'jealous'- 

"A friend of Woohyun Oppa." She said again and looked at the boy's eyes ; just then she realized who he was - Minwoo was her hubae for all the time, they two are friends and there are no reason for him to be mad at her being so close with Luhan, unless he also has feelings for her too. She stopped and stared at the boy's face.

 

" By the way, why are you being so mad at this..." Said and blinked innocently ; suddenly her word made the boy calm down , like pouring water onto the fire - his anger suddenly disappeared with her question, a question that he couldn't answer. He paused and took a step back, the boy biting his lip nervously, should he tell her how he feels? He was an amteur about 'love' - Minwoo was still young and had never got any girlfriend before ; the boy was worried but he didn't want his 'secret crush' know how childish he is.

 

"mollayo" he said the first answer ; looking at the older's face with his blank eyes - trying to see through those sparkling eyes of hers,the eyes that is as innocent as a kitten's. He moved forward and lowered his face to the girl who was sitting ; and whispered...

 

 

 

 

"I like you"

 

 


 

 

"Ouch!" The boy yelled ; feelings hurt from a hand hit him from behind. Minwoo immediately turned back facing the one who caused the pain. Suddenly, the boy's eyes were widen in shock.

"Hyung-nim!/Oppa!" He and Soobyeol said in unison. Nam Woohyun was there, with Xi Luhan walked after him, crossing his arm looking at the two highschooler with annoying eyes.

"Don't touch my dongsaeng!" He said and pulled Minwoo away from his little sister ; he was worried when Luhan called him and told him how the boy dragged his dongsaeng out - He promised himself to kill the guy if she was a bit hurt.

"Oppa,gwenchana. He is my friend." Soobyeol said forming a smile on her face,trying to calm her brother down. Woohyun knows Minwoo - knowing how close they were for all the time, and he knows that he likes her, just see how he looks at her - it's all written in his eyes.

"Yah! I know that! But did he do anything to you,sweety? Are you hurt? I'm gonna kill him...." He said looking at the younger boy. Soobyeol sighed ; her brother was so scary in this situation. The girl stood up and held Minwoo's hand - she smiled happily as she kissed the boy on the cheek.

 

 

"Oppa, I'm okay. And besides, please don't do anything to my boyfriend."

 

 


 

{ writer's corner. }

hello people. finished the first oneshot already ._.
I believe there're a thousand of grammar mistakes around Y.Y Mianhae.
I really have no idea how Infinite personality is - so I didn't know much about Woohyun,mianhae.
There's Luhan ; but he was forgotten by his friend at the end :( such a poor cameo ...
LOL I decided to end the story with the title 'to my boyfriend' >_< keke.
I hope you like the story,neh? ppyeong ♥