「♡ d i a r y ② : n o n o n o n o n o ❀」

「♡ c o m p l e t e l y - r e a l ❀ : l o v e d i a r y 」

ฝากรูป

 

l e e b y u n g h u n & a h n j i d a e
 
'I wish I haven't love you,I wish I hadn't met you.
It's too late to change anything.. but now,I don't want to break up.'
 

 

 

"You can go alone,right? Call me when you finish practice. I'll be around here." The girl said to her younger brother who was going to practice his dance with his team mate ; the boy was a part of dancing team called 'teen top' which getting famous by their powerful performance and gained more fans in each time they dance. Ahn Jidae was there with her brother,Ahn Daniel since the boy was actually grounded by their parents- she took him out since she knows that Teen Top was going to perform next week in a big competition of the year. Even she already convince their mother to let him practice but they still send her here to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. 

"Neh. Are you sure you're not coming with us,Noona?" The boy asked his sister again ; he made puppy eyes and pouted. Jidae looked at her brother with smile on her face, she slowly shook her head.

"Aniya,not today. I want ALL of you to focus on dancing, you need to perform next week, remember?" She said and patted the boy's shoulder. All of them, yes all of TEEN TOP,including her boyfriend 'Lee Byunghun'. The blonde guy who had been dating with her for months. Niel wasn't happy with the fact they were dating ; he knew that Byunghun is a play boy type and might hurt his sister's feeling. But at the time, he was unsured if Byunghun was still a playboy like he had been, he was sweet and caring to his sister - he might change himself for the Jidae.

"Neh. I'll tell Byunghunnie hyung you says you him ♥ " Niel said teasingly as he ran into the building ; left his sister blusing alone on the street. Jidae shook her head with Niel childish personality ; couldn't believe that the reason he was grounded was the fight. 

Recently, Teen Top fought with another dancing team just because Teen Top won a dancing competition. Niel got hit in eyes and their father was totally mad at the boy. He even asked him to quit Teen Top but Jidae stopped him ; Teen Top are more than friends for him, not just ordinary teammate ; but they are like family - Jidae could tell that their friendship is so beautiful.

The girl smile ; looking up to the second floor where the practice room located ; 'Good Luck' she thought to herself, and typed down the message sending to Byunghun.

 


 

"Annyeonghaseyo" The girl said as she walked in a small shop not far away from the building, the shop looks cute ; decorating in vintage style, her favorite. The shop has the scent of classics and the books that was displaying brought her in 'completely-real' shop. She wasn't sure if it was a new one since she hadn't seen it before, but the feelings inside said that it was quite old.Anyway, she wasn't there to see if it a new shop or not, but just to find a present for Byunghun on their 200 days anniversary that is coming up next month.

Jidae was thinking what to buy ; she walked passed the shelf that was filled with candies and chocolate bar - Byunghun shouldn't eat sweets, he need to had perfect body to dance and she can't ruin his diet plan giving him those sweet candies, or may be should she buy it for herself? Not now, she needed diet too.

She passed another shelf with dolls and toys, thinking that a 19-years-old boy absolutely doesn't want those toys, except he was Ahn Daniel, she wasn't sure he could stop having toys at that age.. what a childish brother he is. The girl stopped at the diary, it was shown as new arrival ; and it was left only four of it.

'Love Diary' She took one of the diary, thinking if it good to write Byunghun a diary for their anniversary. Memories are always the best present, a book that has their story written inside must be the best thing she could give, someday when they get older, they could think back and read those memories over again. She took the pink diary and walked to the counter seeing 'Hwang Jiyeon' smiling at her.

Jidae walked out of the store, thinking which expression would he show when he saw the diary.

 


 

It was their first year at the university, both she and Byunghun. This was what she told herself ; it was a few days left to their anniversary and Byunghun could be find no where. She was worried,if he was okay - they hadn't talke for weeks since he had to practice and study hard everyday. The biggest competition would be held the next day, Niel told her than they practice a lot from the morning until midnight that's explained why he hadn't pick up her calls.. but still it wasn't enough for Jidae, she knows that he had to practice hard and got only few time left to rest but at least he should reply her messages or twitter. 

In addition, the boy seems to avoid to meet her. He tried not to meet her whenever she wanted, they attended the same university but not the same major,they usually used to see each other walking in university - just walk by and gave each other smile. But now, Jidae hadn't seen him around even in the university, she even waited for him to finished the class - but he was gone ; just like he didn't see her. Sometimes when he walked across, he pretened like he hadn't seen her.

Even Niel tried not to talk about him.

Jidae was so worried if they hiding something for her ; when she tried to ask something from her younger brother, he always changed the topic immediately which made her worried. Was Byunghun having new girl? Was he back to his 'playboy' mode or he got bored of her? Thousands of thought made her worried grew bigger and bigger each day passed.

 

It was 11pm, she was sitting alone in her bed room. Niel already got back home since they were going to perform the final round tomorrow and they need to rest. She picked up her mobile phone and opened the message section, reading how sweet he was before ; a little smile appeared on the corner of thinking back how they met, how they love and how they were.

But now, their relationship has been changed, she cried everyday calling him, just waiting for him to at least pick up her call. She stayed up late to call him since he was busy practicing all day long . She believed that he still love her even all of her friends said that he might got a new girl and told her to break up after seeing her so tired in the morning.

She started to regret about believing all those words of his, regret meeting him, regret that she loves him too much and still trust him so bad. She couldn't even forget any picture of those memory which repeat itself in her head and made her scared to lose him so much. She felt it hurt that she couldn't live without him and how much did she need him at the moment.

A tear rolled down from her eyes as she wrote her feelings down onto the last page of the diary ; counting the day, tomorrow would be their 200 days anniversary, the day that she had been waiting, but she wasn't sure if she still wanted it to come. Jidae was going to be there tomorrow to watch the dance competition ; she was going to give him the diary, but she was so scared to meet him the first time in the few weeks.

 

She scared that he would ask her to break up.

 


 

The morning had came earlier than she expected ; she felt so sleepy that she didn't slept all night reading the diary over and over agian and thinking back about their love. She felt nervous as she walked into the place, Niel left the house before her - the boy went to practice and prepared at 7am in the morning. She was still choosing her dress at that time.

There were so many people coming to watch the final round ; Teen Top, the new young dancing group and Block B, a hip-hop style dancing group - Jidae didn't like the group at all, Block B was famous in fighting and they were the one punched Niel's eyes. She scared if they would hurt the boys again.

Teen Top was dancing to the song 'Be My girl' when she walked in. All the fangirls were screaming as if they were idol,she stopped and looked at the familair guys on the stage. They all moved perfectly and showed their charisma like always - she knows that they were going to win the competition again.

Byunghun moved to the front with the line 'I wanna love you all day, I wanna love you all night.' He scanned the audience, finding his girlfriend from the stage ; he moved perfectly since he had practice for thousand times. His eyes met Jidae's eyes who was standing alone a bit far from the other girls ; he smiled and winked.

Jidae felt like the feelings ran from her toe to her head, passing her legs,her body, her arms and her heart, the warm feelings that Byunghun always gave her. He still have the same feelings ; she could tell. She couldn't took her eyes from the stage see them all dancing; Byunghun's perfect move mad her heart sparkling and beating faster and faster as she cheered,shouting his name out loud like the other fangirl when it comes to the end ; suddenly - someone grabbed her hand and pulled her away from where she was standing.

 

 

"I got her." said the unfamilair boy. Jidae tried to escape but completely failed ; his hand was so strong - the girl looked at him and recognized who he was. Pyo Jihoon,the maknae of the dancing group Block B ; Jidae widened her eyes and pushed him hard. Jihoon glared at the girl and hold her wrist tighter.

"It's hurt" he grinned and looked at his hyungs. All the members sat there, Woo Jiho sat with annoyed face, crossing his arm and looked at her.

"It's hurt too! Look at my wrist,dude!" She said and looked at him agrily ; she wanted to punch him like how he did to her brother. But unluckily ; she couldn't - well let's say she shouldn't said something like that, there were seven of them around her, seven of teenager boys who are strong and violence, they might kill her at any moment.

"Why are you taking her here?" Jiho said and sighed, he seems to be in a bad mood after all.

"It's Ahn Jidae, TeenTop's girl ; Ahn Daniel's sister and Lee Byunghun's girlfriend" Jihoon said and pushed her down,forcing her to sat beside him.

"I know that, but why do you take her here?" The older asked again ; stood up and walked to her.

"This girl's brother kissed your girl,remember? Hyung! And yesterday I saw Ahn Daniel walking with her again!!!" Jihoon said in angry. Jidae eyes widen at what she heard.

"Niel did what?" 

"He kissed Lee Jieun! Zico hyung's girl!" P.O shouted at the girl angrily. Jidae was shocked - she didn't know that her childish brother could do something like that ; no ; she didn't expect Daniel to do something like that in his life. Niel seems to be too childish to kiss any girl ; whoever she is.

"Yah! Enough, Pyo Jihoon! Behave yourself, don't be rude to our guest." Jiho shouted and walked closer to the girl.

 

"By the way, I'm Woo Jiho but you can call me Zico. It's my pleasure to meet you." He lowered his head and showed his infamous smile. 

 


 

Jidae felt someone grabbed her wrist again, but this time is different. She could smell the familair perfume ; it was Byunghun. Her boyfriend was sweaty ; running down from the stage - finding her . He saw Jihoon kidnapping the girl and suddenly jumped down from the stage before the song ended. His teammate was a bit shocked - but he didn't have time to explain, he need to save his girl first.

Byunghun punched the older boy hard in his eyes just like Jiho did to Niel. He was angry the gangster guy touched his girl,then he hugged Jidae tight , his feelings still the same, his hug, his voice and his gentleness- 

"Jidae-yah,gwenchanayo. I'm here now." He said,placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled. Jidae looked at the boy with cold face,remembering he hadn't talk to her for almost month.

"I'm okay,but where have you been?" Jidae said,looking at the older boy.

"Well,we need a talk ; follow me." Byunghun said and held her arm,leading the way back to Teen Top's. Jidae was a bit scared.. was he going to break up with her... He seemed so serious at the moment. They walked quietly - no one talked.

 

 

 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! MY HYUNG IS HURT!!! LEE BYUNGHUN!!!! COME BACK!! TSK! THIS TEEN TOP GUY!!"

 


 

Jidae sat down at the chair in the dressing room ; other teammate already left the room since they were going to announce the winner. Byunghun knew that they might not win because of him. He suddenly ran down from the stage before the show ended,and now he won't going to be on the stage when they annonce the winner,but he didn't care at all. 

He saw his girlfriend expression and knows how hurt she felt. She wasn't the type that tell everything out loud like other girls and her feelings mostly hide behind her normal face, she didn't like to show much weakness - but since he had been with her for a quite long time, he did know something was different.

"Jagiya- I'm sorry we haven't talk for a long time." He said ; forming a smile on his face,trying to comfort her. Jidae looked away ; she was confused with the boy's action ; she didn't understand why was he so good after he was gone for almost a month.

"Where have you been?" She coldly asked.

"It's a long story..." He sighed then continued. "Well,you remember when we fought with Block B?" Jidae nodded, looking at her boyfriend,paying attention.

"Niel told you they punched him because we won and they got jealous so we fought right,it's absolutely a lie. Ahn Daniel isn't innocent as you thought.. He kissed Zico's girlfriend,well it was a long story- he didn't mean to kiss as well,but unluckily Zico saw him so he punched your brother's eyes. We didn't really fight,just a lie ; so that your family won't know about the kiss. Then the reason I was away from you because at first I was worry if Block B wants a revenge so they might kidnap you like they did today. But they didn't did. " He said and paused looking at Jidae who just softly nodded.

"Then?"

"Then it was the time we hadn't met ; but we still talk on phone. But later..." He stopped again,Jidae looked up to her boyfriend's face and saw he was turning red, was he blushing? 

"Well,I was very busy making this for you..." He stood up and walked to the back of the room, carrying a big paper bag. It was a doll house with the word '200days anniversary lbh♥ajd' ; it looked like a doll house she read in her favorite book ; he probably know that - there was a teddy bear,carrying a rose. She was sure he made it himself since it looked so hand made and last - there was a ring, with the word 'l.joe&a.jade' on it. The girl stared at the present,didn't expect he would give her this much. 

"G..Gomawoyo" She said and kissed the boy's cheeks. She felt a tear running down from her eyes,it was the tear of happiness, she didn't know that a playboy like him could turned into such a sweet boy.

 

"I thought you was going to break up with me.." She said,sobbing quietly - Byunghun smiled and shed of her tear. He hugged her tightly and whispered.

 

"I will never break up with you... Saranghae,Ahn Jidae." He said and kissed her sweet lip...

 

 


 

 

"ARGHHHH! NOONA!! HYUNG!!! ANYONE!!! HELP ME!!! WOOZICO IS GONNA KILL ME !!!!!!!!!!" shouted Ahn Daniel from far away ; facing all of Block B by himself. No one could help him since he deserve that.. didn't he?

 

 


 

{ writer's corner }

at last I complete the second one >w<
Almost died,OTL. I feel so dizzy so idk if you can understand my horrible grammar in this Y_Y
I decided to made this poster more classic style,with brown colour
totally different from the others- but that's really my style :3
I hope you like the story ._. Block B and Teen Top are there >_<
Keke. My teen top bias is Niel ♥ And you'll know why Niel kiss IU in the forth story :D
I LOVE BE MY GIRL MV! CHECK IT OUT,PEOPLE!