「♡ d i a r y ③ : l i k e ? l o v e ? ❀」

「♡ c o m p l e t e l y - r e a l ❀ : l o v e d i a r y 」

ฝากรูป

c h o i j o o n h o n g & y o n g a e s o o k
 
'I want to hear the word like from you. Please tell me that you love me too.
It's just only one word I want from you ; please says you feel the same.'
 

 

"Jjinjayo! Why do I have to go with you guys!" The small girl yelled at her friends who just smiling - she was holding 'her boyfriend's ' arm as she said apologize to her best friend.

"Aesook-ah. I just want you to meet my boyfriend. That's all - you don't have to be mad." Hayoung said and stepped back. Seems like Yong Aesook was pissed off again, she is so scary when she is in bad mood ; the girl didn't think she would in a bad mood seeing her with her boyfriend - may be because she never falls in love before. Hayoung knows that Aesook likes to dream about a nice and good boyfriend,so Hayoung having a boyfriend before her might get her mad.

"I'm not mad. " She said and took a deep breathe,looked at her friend unbelievingly - is Oh Hayoung really stepped back at her word? Hayoung never afraid of anything, why is she acting so weird ? Because she was with her boyfriend, she wanted to look soft and sensitive and that drove Aesook more crazy.

"I have to go now, have a happy time dating."

 

The girl had no idea why she was in such a bad mood, at least she should go have lunch with them ; at least she didn't have to pay herself. She was out with Hayoung today since it was a Holiday, Hayoung told her that she wanted her to meet someone. .. And that was her boyfriend.

Aesook walked in a shop she hadn't seen before ; she likes shopping, she often go shopping in this area - but she bet this is the first time she saw this cute little shop, so rediculous. She walked around the shop ; everything looks so cute and not expensive,but unluckily - she didn't brought much money today and already lost some for her lunch so she didn't got much left.

'I could buy a pen - a book but not a teddy bear' she thought,seeing how much she got in her pocket. She walked to the shelf and saw a lovely diary ; thinking if she should buy it. Aesook never write diary before, and had no idea why should she write one. Her life isn't that interesting ; well - actually , she doesn't want to write down the 'real thing' happened in the times. She wanted to believed that her dream was true ; writing all those fact might ruin her imagination.

But what if she try one? She had never try it before - may be it's not that bad. Girls in movie and drama writes diary ; also in manga - or even music videos - why don't she try one. The girl took a deep breathe again and picked the red diary - left only two last one on the shelf and went to the counter where 'Hwang Jiyeon' was wrting on her big book - Jiyeon looked up as she felt a pair of eyes were looking at her.

"Oh hi! how can I help you?" Jiyeon said and smile ; she took off her glasses she wears when she did her writing. Her customer said nothing but handed her a red diary. Jiyeon smiled and wrote down what Aesook bought, she collected the money and handed the younger girl the book.

 

"And that's the third one." She said as Aesook walked away from the shop.

 


 

It was their first day at high school ; seems like the time has passed really quick and know they,she and Hayoung already became the first year student of the famous Seoul Performing Art High School. Aesook likes music ; so the girl choose to study music after finished junior high. She was so interested since there were a lot of idols attending the school - 

Aesook was listening to her ipod and messaging hayoung when she bumped into a super tall boy with pink hair. She suddenly fell down on the floor feeling hurts on her waist. 'Aigoo. Such a nice start of my high school life' She thought as she picked up her i-phone,luckily it wasn't broken. 

"You should look at yourself first,before look for your i-phone." The boy said; Aesook looked up to the boy's face and saw a smirk on his face ; he laughed a bit then said.

 

"I'm Choi Joonhong,first year student, nice to meet you."

 


 

A few months passed ; Aesook started to get use to with her high school life, Oh Hayoung wasn't close to her anymore since they two were seperated to the different class,but still sometimes they talked. She heard Hayoung broke up with her boyfriend a few days ago but she looked normal. Aesook couldn't believe how much Hayoung had changed,she looked prettier as she was a highschool girl. Aesook got new friends ; and her life seemed to be different since she got 'someone' around.

Yong Aesook always wanted to have her first love, the girl waited for someone who loves her with all his heart and care her a lot. She always dreamed about falling in love, wishing that her first love would happy just like in the fairy tales. The girl wasn't the cutesy type that is always filled with aegyo or bad type or y one. She is just a normal girl,not too sweet and not that pretty ; she doesn't really know what the feeling called 'love' is really like - which she is waiting.

And at last there was 'someone' around for her.

 

Choi Joonhong,A.K.A Zelo, the boy she met the first day had been around her for months ; they two weren't dating,just a classmate - but everyone knows that Zelo has feelings for her ; everyday he would brought her a rose on the table while she just glared at him with her expressionless face ; her heart was beating so fast inside but she didn't wanted anyone to know how she feels, it is embarrassed when her face turned pink - well, she said she didn't like Zelo ; but everyday and everynight the boy face just appeared in her mind, made her can't focus on whatever she was doing ; just like today.

Aesook looked at her diary, she was writing her diary at the moment and she didn't know that she even drew Zelo's face on her diary. The pink haired boy seems to make her happy even she didn't show it. It had been months since Zelo had been around her and gave her many things ; had lunch with her and even walked her home - but still the boy had never said the word 'like' to her yet. She didn't expect the word 'love' from the boy ; just 'like' is enough.

She was looking forward for the next day that is coming, Zelo asked her out ; they two were going to Lotte World. Aesook hadn't gone to the amusement park for a long time ; the last time she went was when she 8 or 9 with her family ; this would be her first 'date' in her life. Should it call 'date'? They two were not official dating yet,so should she said he was just a friend?

Aesook felt the weird feelings thinking about Joonhong,the feelings she had never felt before, a feeling that could drive her nervous and happy at the same time ; it felt like she was eating a new candy or reading a new book that make her heart beating like it was going to jump out from her chest. Is that what the feeling called 'love' is?

 


 

7.30 am. Aesook woke up,a bit earlier than she used to wake up ; she dressed up in her cutest dress. She spent an hour to make sure everything was perfect. She went down stairs and had break fast. It was a special day that she felt too excited and didn't want to eat anything ; half an hour later, Zelo was there picking her up.

Zelo was wearing a t-shirt,jeans and a cap - he looked handsome even in a normal costume ; it was her first time seeing him not wearing school uniform. He took her to a cafe not far away since it was too early to go to the amusement park ; it was a lovely cafe' decorated with bright colour - it was the place that filled with love and is a nice place for a couple to start their date.

Joonhong had done a research,he wanted to make their first 'date' the best, even he didn't dare enough to call it 'date' out loud. Aesook is a cute girl ; he likes her a lot even she had the 'monalisa' face, not showing how she feels inside - he just wanted to see her smile, after chasing after her for months he hadn't seen her face expression to his romantic action for even once, it made him felt a bit disappointed- but he belived she would smile today since he prepared a lot for the date.

 

"Nice cafe,isn't it?" He said with his lovely smile ; the girl ordred a cup of milk tea and a piece of banana cheesecake while he had a brownie with a cup of latte. Aesook looked up to the boy face ; her heart was beating crazily when he saw Zelo's smile - he was so handsome that she had to face away from the boy. She nodded and looked at the wall paper which was in the same colour with Zelo's hair.

"Do you want to go to somewhere else?" Zelo asked since the girl seemed to be bored. He started to worried that the date would turned out to be bored not perfect as he expect. Aesook was deep into her thought ; she was still felt nervous being around someone she likes ; she didn't hear what the boy said at all and enjoyed eating the cake.

"aw.. okay. Lotte World will be open in half an hour so enjoy eating." Joonhong said and sighed, the girl didn't even heard him, pabo Zelo - how could a ice princess like Aesook would fall for him, she would never love him back. All the past months Zelo tried anyway to make the girl smile or happy with his action ; try to get the girl's heart but she never show a bit of her feelings for him; she always wear the monalisa face and live in her own world where is too high for him to reach.

Joonhong stood up and went to the toilet,leaving the girl alone ; his smile faded as he walked away ; he felt so hurt and disappointed - she would never love him ; he knows it. No one would never love a boy like him , just like Jieun Noona that never love him..

 


 

Time passed too fast and it was already 6pm ; Aesook walked with Joonhong,holding a cotton candy in her hand. It was very fun for her today - they two played so many things ; ice-skate,roller coaster or even shopping - Zelo paid for her in the gift shop, she bought something for Hayoung,thinking that they two haven't talk for a long time. It was a good day,and everything was perfect for her ; but she could felt something different, Zelo didn't talk much.

Normally, Joonhong would come around and started a conversation ; he talked about many thing from study to his hobbies, he even rap for her - but today he seemed to be too quite,she was a bit worried if he was okay but she still didn't ask thinking that he would told her himself if he wanted her to know.

Zelo looked at Aesook, the girl was eating the cotton candy happily ; he formed a smile on his face. Still he hadn't confessed to her, he had planned about the day to confess for a month and decided to confess after a romantic date - but the date wasn't romantic at all and he was sure she would looked at him weirdly if he confessed, he was sure Aesook hadn't got the feelings for him even a bit.

 

The boy walked her home and said goodbye, walking back to his house ; may be he should gave up on her - she was like a Mona Lisa, a girl with same expression for all the time. Yong Aesook is the girl that too high for him to reach.

 

He felt something vibrate in his pocket and remembered it was his iphone ; the boy picked up the call without looking the number but the familair voice he heard made his heart beating so fast.

'Yeobeoseyo?Is that Choi Joonhong?' the girl asked since she was left in silence for too long.

"Jieun Noona..." He replied the girl's name ; Song Jieun, his ex-girlfriend who left him to study in US. It had been a year since they broke up but seemed like his feelings had never faded , it was still sparkling deep inside at all the time.

'I'm back.' 

 


 

Aesook hadn't seen Joonhong for a week, he hadn't came around after the date - she heard that he was dating someone a lot older than them. Song Jieun, a new debuted singer, she is pretty and got everything better than her. Was that the reason Joonhong gave up from her, well Aesook wasn't sure - 

They talked only once after the day, he went to her desk giving her a yellow rose with his diary he wrote during the times, he smiled but the smile looked so sad. It made her heart hurt but she didn't get the courage to stop him walking away from her. She took back the diary and read it alone,he did care a lot of her all the time but also get suffered from her lack of expression. She was too cold,and the ice wall in her heart hurted him a lot. 

She smiled, an ice princess like her didn't deserve the prince like him.

May be it was better letting him go ; Song Jieun is beautiful and nice, may be she could take care him better than her. The girl looked at the yellow rose in her hand. A yellow rose has a meaning of 'friend' - even they two couldn't get along as a lover but they could still be friend, at least she could talk to someone when she felt lonely ; someone told her that 'friendship' is better than 'love' because it last longer than love. 

 

Zelo was walking with a pretty girl, entering the school ; he bid a goodbye and gave the Noona a goodbye kiss. Aesook felt a tear running down from her eyes, thinking it should be better if she could be like the girl. Then she felt a pair of hand covered her eyes. Unfamilair boy voice sounds so weird talking to her.

"Don't look if it hurts you." He said and let her go after Zelo walked into the building. The boy was a sunbae she didn't know - he looked like one of those flower boys her classmate going crazy for.

"Do you know, there is a person in the world that knows how Mona Lisa feels; he is Leonardo Da Vinci." He said and pulled out a  red rose from no where, as if he was a magician. She blinked at his word, thinking what a weird person he is - he was smirking and his eyes was to hard to read. He gave Aesook the rose and bowed.

 

"By the way,I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you"

 


 

{ writer's corner }

sorry about late updating Y.Y Seriously, this isn't my style of writing.
It took me so long writing this, but it was too sweet ;( mianhae.
Well, idk if I should call this happy ending, but for me I count it as happy one ;P
Aesook has Sehun somehow -//- I really love Sehun in this story LOL.
Hmm. about Oh Hayoung, I normally don't like apink (sorry pink pandas.)
this is the first time ever I include them in my fanfic - well I didn't hate them either but it's like. I really hate pink colour and really don't like the name.. that's all.
 
I have two things to tell you guy.
First,I need to go back to school :( and I won't be here until next monday , quite a busy life next week so I won't be update.
And second, I want to ask you about my next oneshot collection which would be something like this - so I want you to choose which girl group should I do next.
 
[1] kara : this will be a fantasy collection and I'll accept 5 girls since I'll write Hwang Jiyeonnie's story in this collection for myself.
[2] exid : the story will be about new girl group? or it may turn into something like dream high or Nodame, hasn't sure about the main plot yet, there're 8 image for you to choose but I'm accept 4 girls.
[3] crayonpop : accept 4 girls and way is taken >_< this would be about Seoul colourful life (?) 
 
just saying that all of my oneshot collection is bound with each other so any idol that already appeared would never appeared again as someone else.
There would be new lucky guys too >_<