「♡ p r o l o g u e ❀ : c o m p l e t e l y - r e a l s h o p 」

「♡ c o m p l e t e l y - r e a l ❀ : l o v e d i a r y 」

 


 

{ the shop is open. }

It was a small shop in the big city where is always busy with people walking around in hurry. Some was alone,some was with friends and some was with their.. lover. The girl sat behind the counter,looking out to the busy street with tiring eyes. The girl looks young,may be just turned 17 but if you look again, she might looks a bit older like mid-twenty age, no one really knows how old she is. The shop had been so quiet lately,people seem to be more busy than they use to be and not many people notice this old shop. 

The girl stood up and walked around her shop,looking through everything. The shop has everything,from toys,candy to books ; anything the customer wish will become true that's why she named it 'completely-real' shop. Not everyone can enter the shop and buy anything they want, but all of the customer list had been written ; only special one can get they special product from the shop. The girl pulled out her notebook from her pocket to see the list - wondering why her fist customer for today hasn't come yet.

 

The door was opened ; the girl looked up to the new comer - expected to see her customer ; a little smile placed on her face but suddenly it fell when she saw who was there.

"Annyeong." familiar voice said, the tall boy with glasses on his face and his killer-smile always make her heart beating fast but she wasn't in the mood for him at the moment. The girl sighed and walked back to the counter - 

"Annyeong..." she quietly said ; her face looked a bit worry - unlike usual. The boy felt the difference - he followed the girl and sat down on the chair beside her, which was there for him , and place his hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you okay? You looks so upset today." The boy said and pouted ; which makes the girl chuckles. 'Hwang Jiyeon' is her name ; as it written on the wooden name tag on the counter. 

".. I'm okay... just.. get tired of waiting..." She said as she looked at the boy's happy face, he always this sweet ; after they two were together,he always takes care of her well. He comes to the shop everyday,even he has got a lot of work but he always gives her some time to be together ; not to sweet and not to sour - likes how 'a perfect love' could be.

" Waiting for what? Me? " He asked with his puppy eyes.

"Aniyo.. for the customer" She said and pointed at her note book, reading the name list over again.

"Hmmm. What is the product this time?" He said ; Jiyeon's shop always sell something that keep him interested- even the girl didn't make them herself but she only sells the special products - and all the customer has to be special so that they would use them in the good way.

"well.. this time is not so special.. it is 'love diary' " She said and smiled - kept her eyes starring on the diary that was place on the shelter ; as usual,it was placed like other product in the shop but the customer would buy only one thing that was made for them. 'Love Diary' is the new product she got, it looks simple, likes the normal diary - 

"eh? love diary? " 

"neh. Love Diary, the diary that girls write their feelings down onto it." She said and smile dreamingly ; even she is the owner of this magical shop but Jiyeon is just a normal girl who has a romantic dream about love of the life. The boy chuckles ; she doesn't know how cute she is when her face was like that, the girl got natural beauty ; just like young girls - she is innocent and pure, that's why he loves her so much.

"aw... sounds romantic, can I have one? " He asked and blinked.

"Kang Minhyuk! You write diary? I mean, girls' diary? Omo, are you a girl?" She said and laughed at his face, he was doing his aegyo again, Jiyeon hadn't smile much before she met him, that's why the boy likes to make her smile. He said that her sad face made him hurt inside his heart.

 

"By the way, Minhyuk-ah,it's already 10. You should leave by now unless you want 'him' to be angry." Jiyeon said and gave Minhyuk a good bye hug. He had to go to work today, and seems like he was going to be late if he not leaving at the moment.

The boy nodded and hugged her back ; he placed a kiss on her cheek and walked out from the shop ; heading to work - his face fulled with smile, he was happy already just from seeing Jiyeon's smile.

That's how love is.

 


 

Jiyeon was left alone in her own shop again, it wasn't like the customer came late today, but she was so interested to meet the girls. The 'Love Diary' doesn't much different from the normal diary,just from looking. But it does 'special' for her, and for the owner of the diary. 

The girls who get these diary would learn about love ; both happiness and happiness. Learn how to love,how to trust,how to confess,how to give and how to talk. The diary would make them strong enough and pass the lesson of love. Some of them might have a happy ending story written at the last page of the diary and some might have a drop of tear dripped down, but all of them would smile at the end - love is always sweet, even sometimes it is bitter ; but if you looks at it carefully, you still have the memories with those happiness deep inside.

Jiyeon smiled as she looked at the list:

 

Nam Soobyeol 

Ahn Jidae

Yong Aesook

Lee Hyunjeong

Park Hyerae.

 

She held a pencil on her hand,to note down about each of her customers. The chosen girls that are special to her. Jiyeon checked the diary again and walked back to the counter ; the first girl would arrive at any moment. 

 

 

The door was opened again, the first girl was there.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"