Fallen Angel

Heartstrings

Note: This time, this one-shot was written in NOBODY's POV. Just wanted to give you a warning. ;) I also saw many notices about AFF changing and how they are getting the lost stories back. I hope that didn't affect me? LOL I'm confused with what is going on. Anyways, this one is quite short but long enough for you to get a gist of it :) This story is awesome too, and if you haven't read the other two make sure to read after you read this one :) (Or whatever order you want to read it in) XD Happy Reading!

**THIS WAS EDITED A BIT. So, for those of you who had already read this on 8/13/12, read it one more time. :) ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Everyone has a deep, dark secret that nobody knows. A secret they want to bury so it would be hidden in their forgotten and lost memories. Sometimes, the secrets are unforgettable and will haunt that person for eternity. Sometimes, a secret would be found out by someone else. But a secret cannot be kept between two people. One will always break the promise of keeping a secret and share it to the rest of the world.

 

Well, unless one of them is dead.

~

 

 

“Kai.” The Angel said very calmly and stared at him with burning eyes.

 

“You broke a sacred promise. A promise to never tell a human you are their Guardian Angel.”

 

“But—but it was because I love her.” Kai stuttered and he didn't dare look up at the Angel.

 

“Love?! You cannot love, Kai.” The Angel stated. “You musn't tell any mortal who you are. They are not what you think. If they found out who we are, we would never be able to step on Earth again.”

 

“But she is different.” Kai pleaded. “Please, I need to be with her.”

 

“That's enough!” The Angel roared. “Guards! Guards!” An army of strong Angels came flying in. Most of them looked mean and nasty, hence contradicting the world 'Angel'.

 

“Kai.” The Angel's voice was firm. “You are now stripped down two ranks.” The angels grabbed Kai by the arm and turned him around.

 

“NO! Please! I beg you. Hae Won and I can be happy together.” Kai said in a trembling voice. The Angel grabbed his wings and ripped them off. Kai let out a bloodcurdling, painful scream.

 

“First, you are not the Guardian Angel of that mortal, Hae Won anymore.” The Angel stated. “And for breaking our promise and telling a mortal about us, we have no choice but to send her to Hell.”

 

“NO!” Kai screamed in terror and anguish as it echoed across the large room. Then angels were dragging him to the door.

 

“Second, since you fell in love with a human...” The Angel paused for a second. “You will stay in Limbo on Earth for many centuries until that punishment is over. That means until then, you cannot come back here. You cannot die.” Kai looked devastated and lost as the army of angels opened the door and pushed him out into the open sky. He was falling, and then crashing down onto the Earth with nothing.

 

For centuries he roamed around the earth, searching for her with a empty mind and a lonely heart. Every girl that looked like her, or laughed like her, or smiled like her drove him insane. He became attracted to them and spent most of his time in the bar with those ladies dreaming of another world. He searched for her and traveled all around the world by himself. After a hundred years passed, he was confused and didn't know what to do but his heart yearned for one thing: Hae Won.

 

He screamed loudly as it echoed across the large body of water and the rustling trees. He was on the cliff and watched the sun set down down in the west. Although the rest of the world changed, the sun was the same hundreds of years ago and now. Kai closed his eyes as he jumped into the water. He opened his eyes and just stayed under for a long time, trying to collect his thoughts. Even underwater, he could breathe perfectly. There was no use in trying to die. The water was murky and opaque as he swam through the pollution and garbage that accumulated over the past few centuries.

 

As he was swimming, he something peculiar. As soon as a boat speeded over him, there was a large splash. In the murkiness of the water, he saw a shape of a human struggling to swim up. After a while, the human stopped moving and the body just sank deeper into the water. Kai started to swim quickly to the human and grabbed it by the arm. He thought of nothing but saving the human and swam to shore. Kai was breathing heavily and looked to see who he grabbed. His eyes widened when he discovered that he saved a little girl. He went to her nose and checked if she was breathing. He pinched her nose and forced air into . The girl eventually coughed up water and started breathing again. He sighed of relief and looked out into the water to see if the boat was coming back for the girl. But the boat disappeared into the fog and it was not coming back. Suddenly the girl woke up panting.

 

“Where am I?” The girl cried as she started to hyperventilate.

 

“It's okay, it's okay.” Kai never sounded so gentle in his life.

 

“Where is my Mommy? My Daddy?” The girl started to cry and Kai could help but felt his insides ripping apart. He couldn't stand to hear this girl cry.

 

“They'll come for you. Just wait.” His voice was soothing to her. She looked at him as if she wasn't sure if she should believe him.

 

“What happened?” The girl asked, looking frightened. She was shivering because she was wet.

 

“You fell into the water. I saved you.” Kai stated. “Like I said, they'll come back for you.” He got up and brushed his pants. Then as he started to leave, she grabbed his leg.

 

“Don't go.” The girl whispered. Kai closed his eyes. He wanted to stay, he wanted to help her. But there was nothing he could do anymore. He had to go now before it is too late. Before his heart will give way and take her away from her family.

 

“I can't. I have to go.” He growled and walked away firmly. He had hoped that convinced her not to follow him. But as he was walking, heard the soft pitter-patter sound of the girl following him. He eventually stopped walking when he heard a large crack and the sound of the girl falling back. Instinctively, he turned around and in quick reflex he grabbed her before she could fall. Their faces were dangerously close to each other. When he looked at her his body tensed up as he cringed.

 

“Oh God...” Kai whispered as he looked at the little girl that brought so many old memories he had tried to forget these past few centuries.

 

She looks so much like...

Hae Won.

 

Author's Note: OHOHOHO. This is an interesting story, right? Okay, I was going to write so much more but I decided to stop here. hehe. I'm evil. (I'm not going to say anything else about this story. HAHA ITS A SECRET) But this idea has been in my head for like forever, waiting to get out. I hope you like this story! Hehe remember to always subscribe for more updates and comment on your favorite story down below. Hehe. I'll be waiting~ I appreciate all of my subscribers with my slow updating and my grammatical errors I make a lot in these stories! XD There are many lost stories in AFF, right? I tried to click on one, but it didn't work sometimes. I hope everything turns out well XD Anyways, I'll stop talking and until next week, see ya! :P