LENNY!

My Long Realized Love

 

“I got it! Got it!” You shouted as you caught the Frisbee that Taeyang threw at you. Laughing in delight that you caught it, you threw it back at Taeyang, who easily grabbed it with one hand.

Taeyang, Lenny and you have been in the park for the past three hours. The first hour was just spent watching Lenny as he ran around the park, playing with other dogs and truly enjoying himself. The other two hours was doing as you two were now. Playing with each other as well as Lenny.

Lenny was running between you two, following the Frisbee and trying his best to catch it. You laughed out loud as you saw Lenny jump on Taeyang. Taeyang immediately fell down the grass with the impact the big dog gave him. It seemed as if Lenny was getting impatient in waiting for either you or Taeyang to toss the Frisbee to him so he went for it himself.

Lenny started to Taeyang’s face and you heard him burst out in laughter, trying to fight off the big dog that was on top of him. Clutching your stomach, you walked towards the two, intent on helping out Taeyang. But as soon as you reach them, Lenny turned his attentions on you.

Quicky jumping away from his owner, Lenny charged at you. His tongue was sticking out and you can see happiness shinning in his eyes before you found yourself on the ground with a big dog all over your face.

Now it was Taeyang’s turn to chuckle at you. Lenny wasn’t giving you any type of reprieve from his affections as he continued to your face. You were barely fighting the dog off, enjoying the attention Lenny was giving you. Then you heard a bark, catching Lenny’s full attention. He was on alert, looking around the park to see where the bark was coming from. When he spotted the black poodle at the edge of the park, he took off in that direction. His tail was wagging and when you sat up to see him, you saw the poodle and Lenny running after each other in a dog’s version of tag.

You smiled in contentment as you laid back down and wiped the globs of saliva Lenny left on your face. You saw a hand reaching out to the left of you and turned around just in time to catch the look on Taeyang. He was on his stomach, facing you with a soft, content look on his face. You stared at him as he gently wiped your face clean of Lenny’s saliva.

Catching his eyes, you blushed a little and whispered a thank you. He smiled back at you, with a caring looking in his eyes.

“You’re welcome.” He whispered back as he made one last swipe on your cheek. He cupped your cheek, just letting his hand stay there and feel the soft texture of your cheeks. He continued to stare at you, his hand never leaving your cheeks and you stared back.

It was silent between you two and it seemed as if the loud sounds of dogs barking, children yelping, and birds chirping started to disappear. At that moment, all you could see was Taeyang. His kind, beautiful eyes staring at you with an emotion you couldn’t quite understand, the small smile that graced his beautiful face. The warmth that seeped from his hand to your cheeks, seeming to permeate all the way to your heart. That moment seemed to stop still.

You could feel your heart pumping faster, your breath become shallower as you noticed Taeyang getting closer and closer to you. Centimeter by centimeter, he was approaching you, his warm hand never leaving its position of cupping you cheeks.

You stayed still, eyes wide in disbelief at what was happening. You felt your breath catch as the smiled left Taeyang’s face. The emotion you could not read was still in his eyes but added on was one emotion you definitely knew of.

Desire.

You can see desire on his face, as his stare dipped from your eyes down to your lips. You your lips, a nervous habit you never got rid of. It moistened your lips, shining them and making them look oh so temping to Taeyang’s eyes.

You saw his eyes blaze and darken more as he followed the sensual way your tongue glided over your pick, pump lips. The beating of your heart was so fast and loud, you were so sure that Taeyang could hear. But if he did, he made no indication that he could hear the fast beat of your heart.

His face was now directly on top of yours, only a few inches separating you two. His delicious scent was filling your lungs. The spicy earthy scent was filling your senses, making you think of inappropriate things. You felt his warm breath caress your cheeks and your eyes felt heavy, as if they were being closed all on their own.

Closer and closer, he leaned in. All of your senses were filled with Taeyang. All you could see was him, all you could feel was his breath skimming your cheeks, his warm hand gently touching you. All you could hear was the shallow breathing of him and the fast beating of your own heart. The only smell your nose could pick up was the delectable smell that was all Taeyang.

You saw him close in eyes, and your eyes followed suit, as if on command. His body heat was surrounding you, everything of his was everywhere. You could feel him, a few centimeters was left between your lips and you tensed in anticipation of what was to come.

Tilting your head slightly, you waited for his lips to descend and touch yours.

A barking was getting closer and before your knew it, the scent and feel of Taeyang was knocked away from you. You could no longer feel him surrounding you, filling up every one of your six senses.

You almost groaned in disappointment. Opening your eyes, you saw Lenny to on top of Taeyang. Taeyang’s hand was covering his face and you could see a frown forming on his face. He sat up from the ground and looked at Lenny with a glare.

“Lenny…” He whined as he held the dog’s face gently between his hands. Lenny had no idea what he did. He had his tongue out in happiness, this tail shaking indicating how content he was in the moment.

With one last to his owner, Lenny slipped out of Taeyang’s arms and started to run again towards the direction he came from.

Taeyang flopped back down to the ground with a groan of disappointment. After rubbing his face, he turned towards you a small blush on his cheeks and a smile on his lips. All the traces of desire was now gone from his eyes and only a lingering trace of the unreadable emotion was left in his eyes.

You smiled back on him, equally embarrassed at what had almost happened. He sat up when he saw your smiled and stood up quickly. Reaching for your hands, he gently helped you up from the ground.

“Come on, let’s go find something to eat.”

He said as he started to head towards the vendors around the park. His hand never left yours and you looked at him as he walked in front of you with a happy look on his face. You walked faster and matched your stride to his. Both of you were walking side by side as you both were nearing the vendors. Feeling some confidence in yourself, you laced your fingers through his and tightened your grip.

You focused your gaze in front of you, but you could feel the blush burning your cheeks. Taeyang looked at you as you did that, a surprised look on his face. The surprised look quickly disappeared as an unstoppable grin appeared on his lips. He gently squeezed your hand back and both of you reached the vendor, never letting go of each other’s hands. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Taeyang action here XD lol Aww darn so close right? :P Anyway I would love to hear your thoughts on this new chapter. Are you guys starting to fall for Taeyang? lol cuz this chapter really has me wavering on my thoughts on TOP! lol! thanks for reading guys and hope you comment!