Chapter 7 - Water Park Date

The Search

Sungmin POV - Water Park

"Wah!" Ryeowook let out a shout of excitement as we reached our destination.  I smiled at his childish and opened up a map.  There were several rides, slides, and pools to play at.

"Let's put on some sunscreen first," I told him.

We both sat down on a bench and spreaded some sunscreen on each other.  I couldn't help but admire his skinny yet slightly muscular body.  As I rubbed the sunscreen on his back, my hands wandered to his chest.  Ryeowook blushed and slapped my hands away.  I chuckled at his embarrassment.

"Not here Minnie!" he mumbled as he put on the remaining sunscreen.

We quickly finished and rushed to the nearest ride, which was a river rafting journey.  Wookie and I held hands as it started moving.  We both started giggling and screaming as the raft bounced up and down, splashing water all over us.  We were completely soaked when we exited the exit. 

The next attraction we went on was a rollercoaster.  I laughed as we went down a steep decline into the water, while Wookie was screaming his head off.  I don't think Ryeowook wants to go another rollercoaster after this one.

We then went to a whale show.  Ryeowook kept on saying "Ah!" and "Ooh!" like a little kid as we watched the whales do tricks.  He let out a squeal when the whale waved his fin in our direction. 

We continued going on rides. and watching shows until we decided to go to the pool.  We walked around trying to find a good spot to put our stuff down when I heard a giggle.  I turned around and saw to girls pointing and batting their eyelashes at Ryeowook.  I gritted my teeth, but ignored them.  I was fine with them at first, but as they followed our every step my patience grew thin.

"Wookie, we have some girls stalking us," I complained to him.

Ryeowook turned around and saw our followers.  He gave them a small smile and wave.  My jaw dropped as they squealed and started walking toward us.

"Hi, I was just wondering if you want to hang around with us," a girl said in a sugary voice.  I gagged when I saw how much make-up she was wearing, it would probably make clowns disappointed.

The other girl just nodded and flirtatiously flipped her hair.  I rolled my eyes at her.

"Um, I'm not-" Ryeowook started.

I slammed my lips against his.  I wrapped my arm around his waist and put the other on the back of his neck, forcing him closer to me.  His eyes grew wide but knew what I was trying to do.  He passionately replied and slid his tongue into my mouth.  We were liplocked for a couple minutes when we remembered our stalkers.  When I looked at them, I nearly burst out laughing.  Their eyes were bulging and their mouths were wide open.

"Sorry, but he's taken," I said with a smirk.  Wookie nodded and waved good-bye to them.  They left with their heads down.

Once they were out of sight, we hugged each other.

"Somebody was jealous," he teased me.

I pouted.  "No I wasn't!"

He smiled and gave me a kiss.  Suddenly I felt a wave of water hit my back followed by a familar evil laugh. . .

 

 

Who do you think it is?  Who has a evil laugh. . .  *WINK WINK*  XD  Anyway, this story will be ending soon.  Probably one or two more chapters left.  I have to end it soon since school is starting.  School. . .  Sigh.  The next chapter will probably be a renunion chapter.  :)