Chapter 1 - The Start

The Search

"Eek!  Look it's Minnie-oppa!"

"Yesung-oppa's face is so handsome!"

"Donghae-oppa, marry me!"

Screams were all around them.  They quickly rushed into the car.

"We barely made it," panted Yesung.

"Did you see that girl?" Donghae asked.  "She was holding a marriage contract!"

"It's nice to be so popular, but it gets scary," Sungmin added.

They all nodded. 

"We need to find out a way to get away from this madness," Yesung announced.

"Why don't you all get a girlfriend?  That will keep girls away."

The trio stared at the driver.  The driver smiled at them with twinkling eyes. 

"Yeah!"

"We should do it!"

"But where?"

"Why don't we try the mall?  There are always many people in that area," the driver recommended. 

They all nodded.

"We are ready for the search!"

 

At The Mall

"We're finally here!"

The three best friends exited the car with excitement. 

"Where should we start?" Sungmin asked.

"You should all split up," the driver said.  "First of all, I need to know what your type is."

"My type is someone that is Y!" Donghae joked as he did a body wave on Yesung.

"Eww!" Yesung shouted in disgust at what Donghae was doing to him.

Everybody started laughing.

"Honestly," the driver asked again.

"I want someone who is innocent and pure," Sungmin answered. "Someone that will take care of me."

"I want somebody who is cute and will accept me.  Somebody who will give me a spark of fun in my life," Yesung said.

"The one I want needs to be a good dancer," Donghae said, finally being serious. "He needs to love fish, just like me!"

The driver nodded.  "Sungmin, you need to go to the toy section of the mall.  Yesung, the arcade.  And Donghae, the aquarium."  They all split up and went their ways.

 

Ryeowook POV - Located at "Pink World"

"No way!" I shouted.

"If you don't want to get fired, then wear this," my boss said sternly.

I stared at the pink, fluffy rabbit outfit.  "But I will look like a girl!"

My boss shrugged.  I looked at with distaste as I went to change.  When I finished changing, I glared at my reflection.  I was completely right.  I looked like a little girl wearing a Halloween costume.  I sighed as I went back to stocking the pink merchandise. 

"Mommy, I want that outfit too!"

I turned around and saw an adorable girl pointing at me.  Her mom faced me and smiled. 

"You're so cute!" she cooed as she pinched my cheeks. "Where did you get that costume?"

"In aisle 9," I mumbled.

My life is the worst.

 

Sungmin POV - Toy Section

I wonder if I could find my perfect match here.  Where do I start?  I scanned my eyes at everything in sight.  Is that. . . a pink store?  I ran toward it. 

"It's my paradise!" I breathed.

I was a bit careless and ran into someone.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry!"

I opened my eyes and saw that I was surrounded by pink items.  There was a person in a bunny costume in front of me. 

"All of my hard work!" the person whined.  She had such a cute voice!

"I'm sorry, let me help you," I offered.  She looked up at me with warm and sweet brown eyes.

"No it's alright," she said with a small smile.  I just sat there like an idiot and stared at her beautiful smile.

"T-then let me take you out for coffee or something," I stuttered.

She thought about it for a bit.  "Okay, I want ice-cream though."

"Sure!" I happily agreed.  I got myself a date!

 

Ryeowook POV

I was just setting things up when somebody crashed into me. 

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" I heard someone say.

I stared at the person who ran into me.  He was cute.  He had wide innocent brown eyes, pouty lips, and pale skin.  Then I looked at what I was stocking.  It was all on the floor.  "All of my hard work!" I complained.

"I'm sorry, let me help you," the stranger said.

"No it's alright," I refused.  He was so polite, maybe I should let him go.  I felt his intense glare though.

"T-then let me take you out for coffe or something."

Hmm.  I do want to eat something.  "Okay, I want ice-cream though."

"Sure!"

Maybe this day won't be so bad.

 

 

Yesung POV - Arcade

Why did I agree to this?  I'm not even that good with games.  I just walked around the place until I heard a warm voice singing.

~The moment my heart was captured by you

I have no regrets, I chose you

That’s right, it’s you

Oh whatever anyone anyone says

It doesn’t matter to me

Oh whoever whoever curses me

I’ll only look at you

Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you~

It was so beautiful and moving.  I didn't even notice him when he came up to me.

"Don't just stand there, it's creepy," he said with a smirk.

"S-sorry!" I blushed.

"Do you want to give it a try?"

I didn't know what he was talking about until I looked at the screen in front of me.  It was a singing game.  The better you sang the song, the higher your score.  I saw a big '100!' flashing in front of me.

"Try to get the same score," he challenged.

I swallowed.  "I accept your challenge."  I was pretty good at singing.  Donghae and Sungmin always complimented me every time I sang for them. 

~When there are hard times, if I'd just listen to your

voice for a moment, I could forget everything and laugh it off.

I was so fortunate to able to meet you

because you'd make me smile by just being near

I could find you even if you go far away over there,

because you're smiling inside of me~

I put my everything as I sang.  Before I knew it, I was finished.  I saw a '100' pop up.  I grinned and turned to the challenger.  He was speechless.

"I win!" I chirped.

"You have a really nice voice," he praised.

"Thank you," I was flattered.

"We should do a duet sometime," he said with a wink.

My tongue turned dry and my face turned red.

"Well, I lost so let's go eat something."

"Huh?!"

"I lost the bet so I owe you," he grabbed my hand. "Let's go eat pork chops!  I'm craving for them!"

"But-!" I protested but didn't he loosen his grip.

 

 

Ta-da!  The first chapter is now updated.  The next update will be about EunHae.  (:  Thank you for waiting so patiently for the first update.  Please subscribe or comment.  (Thank you for those who subscribed or commented. ^-^)