Chapter 3 - Triple Date, Kind Of

The Search

Kyuhyun POV - Restaurant

"Finally!" I breathed.  We finally reached a restaurant with pork chops.  I quickly ordered my favorite meal.

"Can you put me down now?" Yesung asked.

"No, you're my princess," I stubbornly refused.  I looked down at his face and saw that he was doing aegyo.  He stuck out his lower lip and made his eyes all sad.  "Fine."  I surrendered.

"Kyu, I see my friends over there!" he said excitedly.  "Let's sit with them."  He grabbed my hands and took over to them.  "Kyu, these are my best friends, Sungmin and Donghae."  I smiled at them.

"This is Ryeowook," Sungmin introduced his partner.

"And he is Eunhyuk," Donghae continued.

After all of the introductions were made, we all sat down.  I sat between Ryeowook and Yesung.

"So, we all found someone compatible?" Sungmin asked.

"Yup, me and Hyukkie are the best couple," Donghae bragged. "We are both amazing dancers and we have a lot of similarities."

"Well Wookie and I are the cutest couple," Sungmin shot back.  "We are the fluffiest and adorable pairing!"

The kept on going back and forth while Yesung and I ate.

"Yesung, say ah!" I cooed.

"Ah," he obeyed.  I put the chunk of pork into his mouth.

It was all quiet all of a sudden. 

"I bet they are going to be the first couple to get married," Ryeowook whispered.

"I bet they will bang each other first," Eunhyuk purposefully whispered loudly.

I spit out the food I had in my mouth.  "I need to go to the bathroom."  I rushed to get out of the booth.  I tried to squish through Yesung. 

"I'll come with you, just wait-!" he squealed at the last word.

I looked at him to see what was wrong.  Then I saw where my hand was. . .  it shouldn't be there.  My face turned bright red.  I squeezed through him and grabbed his hand. 

"Did you see that?" Sungmin asked quietly.  "Eunhyuk was right!"  They all giggled.  My face turned even hotter.  I rushed into the bathroom.  When I finally calmed down, I faced Yesung.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do. . . that," I apologized. 

"It's alright," Yesung accepted.  We washed our faces and then exited.  When we walked back to our booth, we found them all gone.  "Where did they all go?"

"I think I know where," I said.  I found a note left on the table.

 

To: Yesung & Kyu

Well, we all decided to leave you guys alone.  You guys seemed like you wanted some ALONE time.  Kekekeke.  When you get married, send us an invitation.  Have FUN! 

Love,

Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, and Ryeowook

 

I gritted my teeth.  I took hold of Yesung's hand and started heading toward the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Yesung asked.

"You are coming over to my house," I answered.

"Why?"

"Because the only thing that me happy right now is. . .  STARCRAFT."

 

 

Sungmin POV - Home

"Wow Minnie!" Ryeowook said in awe.  "Your house is so big!"

"Come on, come up to my room."

He followed me up the stairs.  About halfway up, I heard a crash behind me.  I quickly turned around and saw that Ryeowook had tripped.

"Are you alright?" I panicked.

"Min, I think I bruised my leg," he complained.

I gave a sigh of relief.  "Let me carry you up."  I lifted him onto my back.

"Go! Go! Go!" he shouted as he bounced on my back. 

When we arrived at my room, I was exhausted.  I plopped both of us onto the bed.

"You are so heavy," I whined.

I heard a muffled voiced.  I looked down and saw that I was on top of him.

"Sorry!" I tried to move but only made things worse.  Now I was on the bottom and he was on top.  Ryeowook tried to get off but he foot got stuck under my back.  My arm was pinned under his leg.  He pulled out his foot and I tried to remove my arm.  He lost balance and his face pressed against mine.  Our lips slammed against each other.  I didn't know what do, I just stayed there motionless.

 

 

Donghae POV - Dance Studio

"Wph!" I breathed.  Wow, every time I see Eunhyuk perform, my breath is blown away.  He moves are so perfect.  Like an angel.

"Thank you," he said with a wink.

DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!  I blushed.  "Do you want anything to drink?" I tried to change the subject.

"Sure, angel."

I rushed out of the room.  I can't believe I said that.  I tried to calm myself down.  I fanned my face.  I bought two drinks and hurried back.

"Here, I got-"  I walked inside and saw him shirtless.  My face is a tomato right now.  "H-here is your drink."  I tried to avoid eye contact.  I handed it to him and quickly faced somewhere else.

"Thanks."

I just nodded.

"Why are you trying to avoid me?"

I jumped he was right next to my face.

"Nothing!" I protested.

He leaned forward. . .

 

Cliffhanger!!!  KyuSung and Starcraft!  MinWook and their accidental kiss!  EunHae and their moment!  The MinWook and EunHae section of this chapter is really short, but they had a big incident in this chapter.  The next chapter should be fairly even.  :D  I will be going on a trip soon, so I will try to update as soon as possible.  Thank you to my subscribers.  Your comments bring a smile to my face, thanks!  Please subscribe or comment.  (: