You're Beautiful (YesungxYura)

The Magical One-Shots-R-Us~ (♥) (busy; not taking requests)

It was a sweet summer day in Seoul and Yesung was watching sitting outside his house with his back against the wall. He was concentrated on what to write next. Most of the time he felt it was easier to just sing then it is to write, but others told him differently. It was very complicated for someone like himself because often finds himself daydreaming or drawing.As an hour passed by, he found himself humming and drawing. Then he blinked, and stared at the person he drew.

 

“Ai! I’m never going to write this song!” he said to himself, throwing his pencil and crumpled up the paper into a ball and slapped the notebook on the cement.

 

“Mwo?!” a young girl squeaked as a pencil thunked against her head, “Yah! Yesung Oppa! Wae?”

 

He covered his mouth with his hands in shock with a gasp as the group of children around the young girl laughed.

 

“Yah, don’t laugh!” she whined, pouting her lip out.

 

Yesung chuckled lightly, bringing himself to his feet to walk over to the group of children.

 

“You guys should never laugh when someone is hurt!” he shook his finger, looking down into each and every one of the children’s eyes. Yesung was almost like everyone’s older brother in the small village.

 

“Does that include this turtle, Yesung hyung?” a chubby boy spoke up,pointing at a large turtle sitting on the cement, in it’s shell.

 

“Uh, waeyo?” Yesung kneeled down, inspecting the turtle from different angles.

 

“We were poking him with a stick!” another child chimed, waving their stick in the air.

 

Yesung frowned slightly and glared at all of them, “Neh, turtles have feelings just like you and me, and all of us!”

 

“Minhaeyo Oppa”

“Minhaeyo Hyung” the children said in sync with each other like a pre school class.

 

“Aniya, say sorry to mr.turtle not me!” he chimed, pointing at the poor thing.

 

“Minhae Mr.Turtle…” the said with sad faces.

 

Yesung huffed seeing their faces drop because of their lack of knowing what to do next to have fun. He looked around and noticed a man selling a big bouquet of balloons and Yesung grinned widely.

 

“Yah! Yah! You guys want balloons?” he chimed, pointing over to the man.

 

Instantly their eyes lit up and they nodded quickly and couple of them screamed out of joy. Kids always scream when their happy, right?

 

He laughed brightly and gestured the man to come over and with a gentle smile he paid for the balloons and handed an array of different balloons to each child as the ran off after receiving one. All the balloons were taken until only one was left. He blinked for a moment, taking another look around to see if any other children wanted a balloon, but instead he saw Yura smiling gently, watching all the children run around and scream.

 

Brushing his black hair from his eyes, she looked over at him and he gave playful smile in the corner of his lips before he waved. And, offered a balloon, holding out towards her.

 

tumblr_lr5gohiRKn1qcyzzjo1_500.gif

 

She narrowed her eyes and scoffed slightly before she walked over to pick up the turtle he left and started walking towards the path that led to the local pond.

 

“Y-Yura! Wait Up!” Yesung hollered, holding his free hand out.

 

Yura felt her face grow warm as she shyly looked down at the turtle, looking back up her with wide, “I-don’t-know-either” eyes. Her feet kept moving but, slowly enough so Yesung could catch up.

 

Finally she looked behind her and, no one was there.

 

“Hm.” She huffed “ Probably another girl he was talking too” she mumbled, petting the shell of the turtle.

 

“Nope!” Yesung chimed coming from the side path, to next to Yura.

 

Yura jumped slightly and frowned, “YAH! What if I dropped him and gave him shell shock Pabo!?” she yelled, as she began to blush furiously. Yura tried her best to avoid this guy all the time. She can be so collected with everyone else except him.

 

“Aigoo, you like turtles too?” he said, grinning widely as he poked her cheek softly.

 

“That’s not the point Yesung” she rolled her eyes and looked over to the pond.

 

“Do you need help? That’s a pretty big turtle…” he said, looking at her hold the large specimen with her two trembling hands.

 

“I-I’m f—“ she said feeling her fingers locking slightly, “Uh…Fine. Take him.”

 

Yesung chuckled warmly, standing in front of her and reaching under the turtle to only Yura’s small hands in his own and he looked up from the turtle and smiled blushing a bit.

 

“You’re going to have to let go you know…” he spoke up, leaving his hands on her’s as his eyes turned to sparkly crescents.

 

Yura rolled her eyes again, still blushing but she cracked a small smile and handed the turtle over before Yesung stood there for a moment staring at her in suttle awe.

 

“….what? Why are you staring at me?” she said, looking at him like he was crazy.

 

“You do it. Can’t I?”

 

“…” she blinked, looking to the left. ‘Did he see me watching him give balloons to those kids? Or see me looking at him at school? Or when he’s walking around the village? Aish, he probably thinks I’m some sort of—stalker!’

 

“Just put the poor thing in the pond, Yesung so we can go home.” She said, sighing lightly.

 

He blinked, smile going away and he kneeled down watching the turtle flap his arms and legs as he put him in the pond gently.

 

“Wae are you so cold?” he bluntly asked her, with a frown.

 

“Wae are you so nice?” she said back, crossing her arms.

 

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close with harsh force and watched her expression change from cold to vulnerable in moments.

 

“I like you Yura…” he said lowly, loosening his grip and put her hand down and intertwined his fingers with her’s. “When you’re not so closed, I see how warm…how bright you are.”

 

Yura blinked, listening closely, “Bright? Warm?”

 

“Nae… If you were so cold, you wouldn’t care if that turtle got ran over back there…or when I used to get picked on when were kids…and then, we became best friends…”

 

Moving a strand of hair from her own face she looked down, feeling guilty that she stopped talking to Yesung out of the blue because she was scared of her own feelings for him but, now finding out he felt the same way the whole time.

 

The sun started to set and the surroundings got darker.

 

“Yura… I just want to know if you hate me… o-or if I just did something…wrong.” He said, glaring down at his shoes and back up.

 

She shook her head quickly and laughed lightly, “Ani! Aniya! Oppa, I would never hate you!”

 

He smiled weakly, “Oppa?”

 

She hit his chest and his chest, “don’t get too flattered.”

 

Yesung smirked playfully and put a hand on her lower back and then his other hand before pulling her close, “So… do you like your Oppa, afterall?”

 

Yura tilted her head slightly and blinked, “….I…. I—“ she unconsciously extended her arms out to put around the back of his neck before he chuckled and shook his head.

 

The sun has already went down and the moon was glowing brightly, reflecting of the vivid black color in Yesung’s eyes as he looked up at the sky.

 

“So, it that a no?” he asked, nuzzling his nose against her’s and smiling.

 

Yura looked down at his lips and spoke, “I—I – No, it’s a—“

 

He pressed his lips on to her’s, kissing her deeply. Yurapushed Yesung’s soft black bangs back as she moved her lips against his. The two of them have been waiting to kiss each other for the longest time and it was very obvious.As their kiss became more passionate, soft lips became slightly wet and hot before Yura tugged on Yesung’s lower lip with her teeth. He smirked slightly into the kiss before letting her slip her own tongue, shyly exploring every hot cavern of his mouth before seeking dominance from Yesung’s tongue. Finally Yesung won, thus Yura allowed Yesung trace his tongue along her lower lips slightly before he harshly tugged on it and explored . Yura finally pulled away to take a breath and she looked into Yesung’s eyes with shock and slight disbelief that this was actually happening.

 

Yesung smiled gently wiped the corner of his lips and then her own, then pecked her forehead.

 

“You’re beautiful Lee Yura.”


tumblr_lr5gmg457o1qcyzzjo1_500.gif

this shot was obviously inspired by

of course

the Suju 'No Other" MV!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry again for the wait, and I also hope this was worth the wait as well.

My writing is not as awful as it was before lol

my english

my grammar

was just

lol.

Again, I thank you.

-- Queen Bee Author-nim.