All I want for Christmas is...

The Magical One-Shots-R-Us~ (♥) (busy; not taking requests)

It was Christmas morning....

The white blanket of snow laid upon the small peaceful house of your house shared with Taemin.

In this peaceful house is where you and your beloved jaigya were sleeping...

Well, where one of you were...

 

In your bedroom....

Your laying cozily under the soft white covers with Taemin's lean arms wrapped around your waist nuzzling his nose in your warmth. Soon he whispers i your ear softly, "Morning Yeobo~" It was about 7a.m and too early for you!

"Jaigya, I'm tired oppa" you whimper and hug the cover closer to your chest.

"Yeobo, it's christmas morning!" he chimed but still whispering and popping up with energy; sitting up in bed now.

"Kyamon baby! Let's go do something!" his smiled glowed ad started bouncing up and down, "pleeease?"

You peek from your blanket to see Taemin's irresistable aegyo.

 

 

"Arasoo...." you sighed now sitting up in bed...

3rd POV: Hyunjae's eyes were still closed and her bed head was fluffy and effortlessly adorable as Taemin's. "Yeobo...Your eyes are still closed..." he said lightly moving in front of her poking her nose. She smiled softly, "Neh, I know Taebaby~" she softly giggled, "I'm just so warm in this blanket~"(a/n: aish u know that feeling when you don't wanna get up...cuz ur warm lol; OKAY BAK TO THE STORY) Taemin took off his large grey hoodie and pulled it over Hyunjae's poofy hair then sung, "Annneyong~ Anneyong~^^ Open your eyes beautiful" in melody of the "Hello" chorus. Her lazily fluttered open to reveal her soft hazel eyes. Taemin smiled bashfully hugged her with enthusiasm and jumped out of bed and grabbed her arm, "Kyamon Jae! " he bounced up and down, "Let's go look under the Christmas tree downstairs!" She got up and Taemin noticed she was still tired. He chuckled and sighed, "Araso...." then picked her up bridal style as she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled into his T-Shirt. Finally, they were downstairs in the living room where the Christmas tree glowed bright gold lights with silver and crystal clear ornaments twinkling. He sat her down by the tree and sat beside her as she cuddled him warmly. "Here Baby" he smiled shyly and gracefully grabbed a blue velvet box under the tree wrapped in a silver and soft violet bow. Her eyes immediately lit up.

"Bwoh?" She cocked her head slightly sideways, "What's this?" He shook with anticipation and (man)giggled, "Open eht!" She lightly pulled bow so it gracefully came off and opened the soft velvet box. She gasped in admiration, "D'aww! Taemin This is so adorable!" ( link to necklace: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6Rpo5Gpp34c/Tkz0acaPa2I/AAAAAAAAAHw/iICWYhZeXug/s1600/cute+heart+couple+necklace.jpg ) The chibis had gravings that said, "Tae and Jae" on each and on the silver heart shined the words "sarang~" and "hae". She squealed a little and smiled brightly, "Kamasa Oppa! Saranghae~!" She chimed hugging him very tightly and he squeaked, "Neh! " he caught his breathe, "Saranghaeyo my love" The lights of the Christmas tree twinkled and danced I'm Taemin's eyes as Hyunjae's stared into them as her smiled faded away slowly. "Oppa...I--" she looked down with a dark frown,"I didn't get you anything.." her eyes watered in embarrassment and dissapointment then one tear streamed down and Taemin quickly lifted her chin up, "Ani! Ani don't cry!" He kissed her forehead, "All I want for Christmas is you" he smiled warmly and she smiled back softly looking up at him. He pulled her chin carefully towards him as their lips inched closer. Finally, their soft lips connected for a second and then one kiss turned to multiple kisses slowly as Hyunjae lightly nibbled Taemin's bottom lip as a really soft, breathy moan escaped his mouth. She giggled as he blushed and Hyunjae smirked, "Let's start our day out first Jaigya" she giggled teasingly hitting his arm and going back upstairs. Taemin looked down and his smiled glowed and he held the necklace in his hand and whispered, "She's the one"