Imagine 10! ^-^

My Imaginations And Me.

 

Another day, spent in the café which I loved so much.

Besides from the desserts, I was interested in him as well.

 

As I am typing this, he came over to me with my strawberry fruit tart in his left hand, and iced vanilla coffee in his right.

 

Ah~ what a perfect view.

 

“Thanks.” I closed my lappie (laptop) and gave him a smile.

 

“You’re welcome. I’m glad that you liked the iced vanilla coffee.” He smiled back.

 

He…was perhaps the only one who managed to get me to try coffee.

 

I disliked the coffee smell when I was young, but now…

 

I wanna try everything.

 

I remember him frowning when I ordered my chocolate slice with strawberry juice.

 

“What is it?” I asked him, curious about his reaction.

 

“Nah, I just felt that some coffee will be better instead of the juice.”

He shook his head and brushed it off lightly.

 

“Oh…I see. But I have never tried coffee before.” I replied him.

 

“Then you have missed out a lot!” His eyes brighten and from that, I can see that he’s crazed with coffee.

 

“Why not try ordering some?” He suggested, the corners of his lips went up.

 

“But my strawberry juice…” I tried to use my strawberry juice as an excuse but he told me it was his treat.

 

I gave in in the end.

 

I ordered a latte.

 

I’ve seen girls drinking latte in Korean dramas so I figured it should be alright for me.

 

I lifted the cup and took a small sip, I felt that it’s much better than I expected, so I took a bigger sip.

 

And I regretted.

 

It was quite bitter.

The only thing I liked was the foamy thingy on the top.

 

After drinking that, I felt that maybe coffee isn’t really my thing.

 

But once again, I ordered coffee because of him.

 

He even got me small cups to try some of the different types of coffee. (Not that I’m saying I’m special...or anything.)

I was surprised at his cute attempts to make me like coffee.

 

I am a dessert lover like he was and we often talked about food.

He would show me photos of food that his sister makes for him and I would show him photos of food I found on Tumblr.

 

“How’s the fruit tart?” He sat down beside me, watching me eat.

I had a bit of a hard time concentrating on my fruit tart because him in that white collared long sleeve shirt is just too distracting for me.

 

“Delicious as always.” I the crumbs off my finger and gave a satisfied grin.

“Ah…”

He leaned in and I panicked for a moment.

 

He laughed a bit and wiped the crumbs off the corner of my lips with his thumb.

 

As our eyes make contact…I flushed and turned to my iced vanilla coffee.

 

Drinking a mouthful, I was hoping that it would lower the temperature that I was at.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

I almost choked on my coffee!

 

“Whoa. Slow down there.” He patted my back slowly.

The feeling of his hand on my back…my god.

I…

 

My mind just blanked out.

 

“You know, I didn’t expect that we could have so much in common.”

He said, with his raspy deep voice.

 

“Yeah, talking to you has always been fun.” I replied back, a light shade of pink on my cheeks.

 

“Hey, since you like desserts so much, wanna try making em’?”

“But my house only has a microwave and a stove…” I pouted.

 

“Wanna come to my house?” He asked.

 

My eyes widened and I froze.

 

“Umm…my sister would be there as well.” He quickly added on.

 

“Oh…okay.” I nodded.

I have always wanted to make my own desserts, so why not?

 

“Great. This Saturday? I’ll pick you up in the morning so don’t eat anything yet, I want you to try my lil sis’ cooking.” He smiled.

 

 

After arriving at his “house”, I was even more shocked.

 

It’s practically a mansion!

 

“You never told me-”

“You didn’t ask~” He sung.

 

“Fine.” I pursed my lips, pretending to be upset.

 

“Is she here?!”

 

I heard shouting from upstairs.

 

“That’s my lil sister.” He said with a smile.

 

I can see that he dotes on his sister, he’s a good guy.

 

“Nice to meet you!~ I’m Seo Hyun. I have always wanted to meet the girl that my bro is-”

“AHEM!” He coughed loudly, interrupting his sister.

 

“You okay?” I patted his back gently.

“Yeah, I’m fine now. Let’s go to the kitchen.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his kitchen.

 

“YAH OPPA!” Seo Hyun barged in, leaving the doors of the kitchen swinging madly.

 

“What is it?” He looked through the fridge, but not looking up to talk to her.

“How can you make her cook with an empty stomach?!” Seo Hyun ran to her oppa and pushed him out of her way.

 

“Oh yeah…I’ve forgotten.” He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

“It’s okay, I’m not hungry yet…*GROWLS* okay, I am.” I flushed 3 shades of red due to embarrassment.

 

“I’ll make breakfast. You teach her the basics of making a crème brulee.” She said, taking some ingredients out of the fridge and slams the fridge door.

 

“Hey watch it with the door!” He shouted.

“Whatever, bro.” She rolls her eyes at him.

 

Ahh~ Such cute siblings~

 

“Is crème brulee alright with you?” He turns to me.

“Yeah! I always wanted to eat it but I haven’t…maybe I could eat my own cooking this time~” I smiled.

 

 “Hmm. I bet you’ll love it. Don’t fret, it’s simple.” He assured.

“I hope so…”

 

 

By the time we left the ramekins in the oven to cook, Seo Hyun was done with her own cooking.

 

“Here you go. One for you and for you.” She places a place in front of me and him.

“How did you know I forgot to eat?” He was surprised.

 

“I’m your sister. DUH. Shut up and eat already.”

She uses a pink cloth to wipe her hands and went over to the basin to wash the plates.

 

I wanted to help her but I was forced to sit and eat.

“Let her do it. Eat.” He ordered.

 

“I have never seen this before…It looks really good.” I looked at the dish.

“It’s called egg benedict. Muffin as base, bacon strips then poached egg with hollandaise sauce on top.” He explained.

 

“Whoa~~~~~~~~” I was amazed by how a great cook his sister was.

 

“Stop being so amazed and start eating.” He laughed at me.

“Arasso…” I cut it open and the egg yolk just flows out.

 

“Aw…” He aw-ed at me.

I pouted at the egg yolk and laughed it off as I put it into my mouth.

 

“Mmmmm, it is dude!” I ate it all up and it was really good.

 

“I know right~” He eye-smiled at me.

 

I’m basically melting.

 

*TINK*

 

“Ah! The oven!”

I rushed to the oven, opened the lid and I got burned.

 

WHY THE HECK DID I NOT WEAR A GLOVE.

 

“Back away from the oven, go wash your hand under running water NOW. I’ll take care of the crème brulee.” He said.

 

He sounds kinda pissed though.

 

The running water soothes the burning sensation I had earlier on but I could see my skin turning pinkish.

 

In the corner of my eye, I saw him walking towards me.

 

“Is your hand alright?” He asked.

 

“Uh huh.” I replied.

 

“Let me see.” He turned off the water and looked at my hand.

“It’s ready for consumption.” He joked.

 

“Yah!” I pouted.

“Just joking. I got the first aid kit here so I’ll just apply meds for you alrite?”

 

“Okay.”

 

He was gentle with me, which was good because I was already in PAIN.

“Next time, I want you to use a freaking glove before touching anything hot okay?”

 

I nodded like a child that was reprimanded by her parent.

 

“The crème brulee…” I realized I didn’t see what he did with it.

“I left it in the fridge. After two hours then we’ll take it out.”

 

“Oh okay.”

 

“In the meantime, do you want to walk around? It’s not like you can do anymore in the kitchen with your burnt hand.” He said teasingly.

 

“Yah…I know I was stupid for a moment. Enough. Anyways, show me around.”

 

He showed me the different rooms he had in the house and also his sis’ room.

 

And…she scolded me for burning my hand.

 

Gosh, she’s so fierce all of a sudden.

 

Then, we went to his room.

It was really neat.

 

Neater than mine...

                         

“It’s very clean and tidy.” I complimented.


“I wonder how yours look like though…”

 

I laughed dryly.

“Yours look way better.”

 

“Haha~ Really?”

 

“Oh!” I spotted a closet.

 

I walked over to the closet and opened the door.

 

OH MY GOSH. HIS CLOSET HAS HUNDREDS OF CLOTHES AND HE HAS STAIRS LEADING UP TO MORE CLOTHES.

 

“Wow…”

I scanned through some, some were branded clothes.

I saw one that caught my eye and brought it down from the pole.

 

It was a shirt that has golden lining from the top to the bottom buttons.

Every button was shining.

 

“Why do you always wear your white shirt? This probably looks good on you too.” I threw it to him, and he caught it perfectly.

“Too?” He raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

 

He looks so cute! >,<

 

“Uh…” I pretended to continue scanning through his clothes.

 

“This one, this, this and this!” I picked out some that would look really good on him.

 

“You look like you’re shopping…”He commented.

“No…it’s a waste that you hardly ever wear these clothes. You should probably donate some you know…” I replied.

 

Turning around, I looked at him.

 

He changed into the shirt.

Hmmm…I have good taste.

 

“Admiring enough yet?” He smiled.

 

“Pffttttt~” I rolled my eyes, smiling secretly to myself.

 

I found more clothes that suit him, soon enough, I cleared closet floor number one.

 

“The rest, you can just donate them away you rich . You don’t need that much clothes.” I gave him a light punch.

 

“Ah!” He suddenly clutches his left chest.

 

“What!!” I got scared and panicked.

“My heart hurts…”

 

“Huh!?” I was at a lost now.

 

He suddenly grabs my wrist and pulled me to him.

 

Enveloping me, he wrapped his arms around me.

 

“Your heart…”

“I was joking around.”

 

“Wah, you’re taking advantage of me…”

“Am I?” He smiled.

“Yeah, you are.” I nuzzled into him.

 

“It’s the other way around ain’t it?” He laughs.

“Tch! Don’t be a arsehole.” I glared playfully.

 

"I liked you since the day you stepped into the cafe." He confessed suddenly.

"Me too. I don't really know why, but the first time I saw you... I felt like you're the one for me."

 

"Honestly speaking, I AM the right guy. I cook well, my sister can provide us with desserts and all..."

 

"Haha~ Your sister isn't your personal chef alright..."

 

"Let me be your personal chef then. For the rest of your life."

 

He leans down and placed his lips gently against mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Today's character I used in my mind was...

 

 

T.O.P~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I have a recent infatuation with him.

 

Anyways, please enjoy the following...

(pssh~ I will not be responsible for anyone that got pregnant through the gifs and photos.)

 

 ADIOS~